Casting an Evil Eye (Nazar laanee)

paapiman

Please allow me to ask everyone on this topic this question:

Have any of you has any direct experience of Negative entities? Don't offer me any theory, if you happen to have any practical experience then please post.

• The powerful ghosts (negative entities) are not easy to get rid of.
  • Some times, it is important to get the help of higher Spiritual beings (Brahmgyanis/Sants) because they really know the root cause (karma relationship with associated person) and at the same time know the formula to get rid of that. Don't expect Love is going to help; even Path done without the formula (technique) will help only to some extent. Sometimes doing Path alone would lead you to higher Spiritual being who could really sort out the problem. So, Path and Prayers are must.
  • Negative entities are attracted (via subtle smell) to persons who consume meat, liquor, and/or visit prostitutes, bad intentions etc........The reason is negative entities are more attracted to lower vibrations (smell being the lowest related to Earth component).
  • Meeting a lost soul in immediate Astral world is NOT equivalent to real Ghosts with real powers.
  • Menstruation blood has real Life force along with Signature which could be used for Negative reason. In ancient times (even these days) menstruation blood is used in rituals for some specific purposes (not so for positive). And it is nothing to do with pure/impure; it's about the life force. Same goes for Hairs, Salvia, and nails etc......if one can acquire any of these for another person, then it's very easy to do Black Tantar........even Metaphysics does this via: Radionics, Bio-Photon analyzer and count less other techniques. 

At last, Evil eye is NOT equivalent to Ghost, those are different things. Secondly, in our immediate environment, there are lot of Negative as well as Positive entities but Spritual Science Foundation has exaggerated this so much that you'll start thinking about them everyday, which will lead you to further attract negative forces because you're attracting them by thinking about them.

Best option is continue the Meditation path; there are lot of things in this world and it is NOT necessary for us to know everything about them. 

Bro, can you please provide details, if you don't mind, about the above event.

Thanks

Bhul chuk maaf

My Uncle's gradmother peed in a wilderness. The area was  muslim dominated area pre-partition in 1947. Many such graves & other muslim placed were left abandoned when they were forced to leave Punjab, this was in Kutbinangal Batala region.  The area where she peed happened to be in the vicinity of a place of a muslim peer. After that she was somehow possessed by the peer. This was during 1950s, and Baba Ishar Singh Ji were in full chardikala and control of Universe, with blessed duty from God at that time. I will call her Maasi Ji. Maasi Ji was a devotee of Nanaksar. She had darshan of Baba Ji.  Baba Ji mentioned when a vessel is empty such entities can reside. I am not sure what Baba Ji meant by this bachan; because maasi ji was baptized at that time. This was a gupt ramaz and I didnt ask Maasi ji about it. I was little at that time, in grade 7 or 8 and didnt have much knowledge to ask deep questions. The reason Maasi Ji told me this story was because I asked the importance of Chandi Di Var Baani.

Then a Singh would come, and recite Chandi di Var bani, and maasi Ji would listen to it. This happened for 40 days.  At the 40th day Maasi Ji saw the pir sitting in a window and saw him leaving, She got well after that.

There are many lessons from this story:

1)  A company of great mahapurakh, although very very rare, can solve many of your problems and guide you in the right direction

2) There are many such entities which are very strong, and cannot be dealt with alone, without the instruction of a great mahapurakh. God forbid, no one should be possessed, esp by a pir. Muslim pirs are notoriuosly known for their stubborners. But our Guru Nanak is a Zahara Pir, so faith & love in house of Nanak works wonders.  :)

3) The bani of Dasam Pita, like Chandi Di Var etc is very powerful, This shows that the Bani is authentic, has immense shakti & has the seal of Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj.

Ps. Maasi ji told me to not to read chandi di var too much, maybe she was scared from her experience, or maybe a guidance of a mahpurakh is needed when reciting it. for example if brahmacharya is not kept, it might even punish you faster for my karma

Also she told me to never take a sword out of its sheath, its like inviting or invoking a great shakti which i would not be able to handle.

Maasi ji was a great gursikh, She had darshan of Guru Gobind Singh Ji. I miss her. I wish she was alive and i could ask her more deeper questions, at that age i was a kid and ignorant. Missed out on all the wonderful knowledge.

Then a Singh would come, and recite Chandi di Var bani, and maasi Ji would listen to it. This happened for 40 days.  At the 40th day Maasi Ji saw the pir sitting in a window and saw him leaving, She got well after that.

Did Baba Ishar Singh jee tell your Massi jee to listen to Sri Chandi de Vaar Sahib jee?

Ps. Maasi ji told me to not to read chandi di var too much, maybe she was scared from her experience, or maybe a guidance of a mahpurakh is needed when reciting it. for example if brahmacharya is not kept, it might even punish you faster for my karma

Also she told me to never take a sword out of its sheath, its like inviting or invoking a great shakti which i would not be able to handle.

Great points bro. Gurparsaad, Daas will try to make new topics on it, with more information.

Thanks for sharing the story.

Dhan Guru Nanak........tu heen Nirankaar.

Bhul chuk maaf

Sri Dasam Jee Bani demands more sucham (cleanliness) than ordinarily,includes physical as well as mentally. Reason being SINGH shaheed's are around us while we recite Sri Dasam Jee Bani. One incident as told by Giani Thakur Singh in his katha, a Singh used to do 25 Chandi de waar recitals daily and one day while reciting he opened his eyes to see a very huge Singh sitting besides him, he was naturally shocked, but singh calmed him and said we are instructed to keep an eye for you as you do a lot of Sri Dasam Jee Bani. Also for those who want to do Sri Dasam Bani, should have clean thoughts or else these Shaheed Singhs can wring you out. Giani Thakur Singh jee also said we should added more simran to daily nitnem if we aspire to do this bani as it even it out.

Listen to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAVO1IYcYII

Guest Spirits

Dhan Dhan Srimaan Sant Baba Ishar Singh jee Maharaaj

Dhan Dhan Dhan Satguru Sri Guru Nanak Dev jee Maharaaj

Mahapurushs are full of prem, daya and kirpa. We all need them to save us. With the help of their daya, kirpa and prem we are able to sail through this ocean which is full of pain and suffering.  We can all learn from their example.  May Kaleraan vaaley Babba ji (please) bless us all and show us how to be kind to others.

• 9 months later...

ਦੁਰਤੁ - can refer to the effect of the evil eye

ਹਾਥ ਦੇਇ ਰਾਖੇ ਪਰਮੇਸਰਿ ਸਗਲਾ ਦੁਰਤੁ ਮਿਟਾਇਆ ॥੧॥

Giving me His hand, the Transcendent Lord has saved me, and erased all my sins. ||1||

Bhul chuk maaf 

• 1 month later...
On 8/5/2015 at 0:42 PM, Ragmaala said:

.She had darshan of Baba Ji.  Baba Ji mentioned when a vessel is empty such entities can reside. I am not sure what Baba Ji meant by this bachan; because maasi ji was baptized at that time. This was a gupt ramaz and I didnt ask Maasi ji about it. I was little at that time,

i apologise for bringing up an old discussion, but i have read gurmukh sikhya by bhai vir singh and he also mentions a couple of times that one should try and stay away from low level spirits. When we erase negative emotions and dirt from hirda, it generates a vaccum where negative entities could reside (gurmukh sikhya pg 98)

i wish some abhiyasee sikhs could throw some light on it as this scares me, when in meditation i always have a fear at the back of my mind about this.

I've personally seen the power of these so called dark energies and how they affect people. Satkirin is totally right, they are attracted to negativity and negative emotions can cause them. I have a friend (a goree) who's actually been gifted with better sight than I, Had a chat with her and she saved one of my friends from a danger that was about to cause him to go insane.

2 hours ago, paapiman said:

Bro, how did she save him?

Bhul chuk maaf

She asked help from 2 beings in a higher plan to come and combat the entity which had held over him. 2 of them came to his aid and sorted him out, Apparently while under the influence of the entity he was extremely violent, moody and really a pain in general. All changed once she sorted him out. Since then he's gone back to his normal self, all happy and chirpy, He's a really swell guy so I was naturally worried about him.

3 minutes ago, Kira said:

She asked help from 2 beings in a higher plan to come and combat the entity which had held over him. 2 of them came to his aid and sorted him out, Apparently while under the influence of the entity he was extremely violent, moody and really a pain in general. All changed once she sorted him out. Since then he's gone back to his normal self, all happy and chirpy, He's a really swell guy so I was naturally worried about him.

Who is she? A Psychic? How does she have access to beings in a higher plane?

Bhul chuk maaf

1 minute ago, paapiman said:

Who is she? A Psychic? How does she have access to beings in a higher plane?

Bhul chuk maaf

I don't know if Psychic is the word to describe her, honestly she doesn't flaunt her gift around or monopolise it. She asked them for help and they helped, its as simple as that. 

• 1 year later...
On 7/20/2016 at 7:40 PM, Ajbakrit said:

i apologise for bringing up an old discussion, but i have read gurmukh sikhya by bhai vir singh and he also mentions a couple of times that one should try and stay away from low level spirits. When we erase negative emotions and dirt from hirda, it generates a vaccum where negative entities could reside (gurmukh sikhya pg 98)

i wish some abhiyasee sikhs could throw some light on it as this scares me, when in meditation i always have a fear at the back of my mind about this.

Don't be scared. Stay positive. There is an expression in Hindi - "Jo dar gaya woh mar gaya". It is possible that a person's constant fears can manifest themselves in real life.

The below tips might help.

• Just keep increasing your naam simran as per your spiritual stamina
  • Try to do sangat of Gurmukhs as much as possible and avoid bad company
  • Try to meet Brahamgyanis and get their advice on how to move forward in your spiritual journey
  • Do seva at Gurughars
  • Apply Sikh principles in your life
  • Never stay idle. Always keep yourself busy in productive activities
  • Engage in plenty of physical workout

You can try doing the Jaap mentioned in the thread below (check the post by Ragmaala jee - the second image in his first post) to conquer all types of fears.

Bhul chuk maaf