Kesh and Black Magic

paapiman

Can someone please provide information, regarding the use of hair(kesh) in black magic? Some idiots have used black magic in the past, to trouble innocent people.

Request - If someone does not believe in this concept, please stay away from this topic or start a new topic on it. Daas is also not interested in listening to opinions of scholars, associated with Missionaries.

Thanks

Bhul chuk maaf

I have heard of Wiccans etc. using someone's hair in a spell but it can also be fingernails etc.  The idea is that it is a piece of them, so the spell knows the target.  Having had some experience with Rosicrucians, I understand the concepts of magick... though not really magick, they are using laws of the Universe to cause an effect. Some of these laws they make use of would fall in the range of Occult and are not proven by science.  Whether or not they actually work, I can't say.... Rosicrucians btw are not into 'black' magic being effects caused for evil purposes for self gain.  Think more like transmuting lead into gold...  philosopher's stone kind of stuff.  But the principle is the same... magick is magick.  It's just the intent of the practitioner.  

Sangat jee - Please listen to Gyani jee's audio clip below. Some people are using black magic, to impress people.

Request - Stay away from such people (who use Black Magic) and firmly hold on to the feet of Satguru Sri Guru Nanak Rai Dev Bedi jee Maharaaj (currently in the form of SSGGSJ/Gurbani) aka God.

Bhul chuk maaf

Edited by paapiman

That image of black dressed person in  the video is so scary..I  dont want to touch that play button..

I think we should stay away from such kinda stuff.Maharaj is always there for their beloved ones ,so dont worry! And I think we shouldnt let our mind to waste its energy on such kinda things.

Fifth patshayaee's furman:

Raam naam jo jan japey andin sadd jaagey||
That humble one who chants the lord's name,remains always awake and aware,night and day.

Tant mant neh johaee tit chaakh Naa laagey ||

He is not affected by charms and spells,nor is he harmed by the evil eye.

That image of black dressed person in  the video is so scary..I  dont want to touch that play button..

I think we should stay away from such kinda stuff.Maharaj is always there for their beloved ones ,so dont worry! And I think we shouldnt let our mind to waste its energy on such kinda things.

Relax sister -- he might be a good person. Some Muslim faqirs wear black clothes. Some Nanaksar Singhs also wear black cholas.

Bhul chuk maaf

Edited by paapiman

Relax sister -- he might be a good person. Some Muslim faqirs wear black clothes. Some Nanaksar Singhs also wear black cholas.

Bhul chuk maaf

Sorry veer ji,

I didnt mean that..That just made me little frightened.lol

Yes ofcourse we shouldnt judge anyone by his physical appearance .

Edited by sukrit kaur

Awareness is very important. We need to know about the evil that exists in the society too. Not every person is of a high spiritual state.

Bhul chuk maaf