Amrit, Duality, Pany-Payaras

das

32 minutes ago, Singh123456777 said:

Firstly satkiran I don't want to talk to your husband. I have other things to do besides asking him if he is scared of his wife. 

Secondly your feminism is showing. We made a harmless joke and your offended by it. What can we ever do about you? We should just never joke again.

No that was not a joke. That was called being rude.  You were insinuating that my husband must be scared of me (to what? not keep me in my place?)  Yes I am offended by it not because of feminism but because I love my husband and would never do anything to hurt him. 

Believe it or not, your joke showed your chauvinism.  You like to keep calling me feminist... well there you have it. You are a chauvinist. Because your "joke" supposes that women being in any way out of the submissive role, must mean the husband is whipped and "scared" of his wife. I am well aware of the derogatory term "p____ whipped" and know thats what you were getting at.  I dont see how marriage has to be one or the other. Both of us are equal in terms of who is in control. Nobody is whipped and nobody is scared of the other. 

@CdnSikhGirl

Why do we wash our feet when we enter the hazoori of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj ?

Why do we take a bath after urination or # 2 when sitting on tabya ?

Why can't we fart in the hazoori of Guru Sahib ? (ignore the smell factor)

Let's say you get spit on your hand, it dries up, why cant you touch Karah Prashad with that hand, and lets say the karah prashad is covered with cloth. Why cant you touch the cloth with your hand ?

Regarding cleanliness, use common sense!  But no matter how much we wash, there will still be bacteria all over our skin!
Should we wear gloves while doing seva of SGGSJ? What if someone has no warning of a stomach bug and throws up without warning? And it HAS happened??

Maybe everyone should just wear a full biohazard suit when doing seva of SGGSJ just to be sure???
Would that suffice?? Would you happy that nothing would desecrate SGGSJ then?  

In case of menstruation, I already explained there are adequate hygiene products that exist today that will allow virtually NO chance of leaks! If one takes adequate precautions then there is no issue at all in modern times!!! There should be no ban now! 
It's not like women are bleeding all over the place in the Gurdwara. Its not all over their hands and leaking all over the place dripping down their legs and soiling everything! And you do know we wash our hands right???  And we are talking about a few drops in  a few hours timeframe, not an arterial bleed!  And it can be kept contained ENTIRELY INSIDE THE BODY! And I am really surprised that you would not know that being an MD???  

Plain and simple, if its ok to prepare langar without worrying about cleanliness, then its ok to do seva of SGGSJ. Food preparation is the actual place where cleanliness matters most! In fact langar kitchens are inspected by health and safety inspectors regularly to maintain food permits! 

Red_zps345ffd52.jpg

50 minutes ago, Ragmaala said:

@CdnSikhGirl

Why do we wash our feet when we enter the hazoori of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj ?

Why do we take a bath after urination or # 2 when sitting on tabya ?

Why can't we fart in the hazoori of Guru Sahib ? (ignore the smell factor)

Let's say you get spit on your hand, it dries up, why cant you touch Karah Prashad with that hand, and lets say the karah prashad is covered with cloth. Why cant you touch the cloth with your hand ?

Answer my questions, 1 sentence question with 1 sentence answer. Dont jump around.

38 minutes ago, CdnSikhGirl said:

Maybe everyone should just wear a full biohazard suit when doing seva of SGGSJ just to be sure???

you are the one who is lacking common sense here. dont try to be over-smart or sarcastic.

You seem to have no respect for Sanctity of Sri Guru Granth Sahib.

Have you ever thought what if you are wrong about the ideas that you have in mind regarding doing sewa while doing on periods. or is your ego too big to accept any other explanation or listen to anyone else ?

or Do you ever listen to anyone or just keep arguing.

5 minutes ago, CdnSikhGirl said:

And how is a Singhni ever supposed to be able to be a granthi if she can't do her duties all month without missing time to avoid it during that time? And we know there is no prohibition on women to be granthi right? 

This is where the Sumat ( good intelligence) of Singhni comes in play.  A wise Singhni will know what to do and how to arrange her duties. No one needs to tell her or prohibit her.  Most devoted Women are very wise when it comes to that .

Just look at @GurpreetKaur  she is a beginner, yet she knows whats the best thing to do when it comes to doing sewa of SGGS during month.

Bring me a Singhni here, who thinks like you.  Then we can have futher discussion. Find some from Sikhsangat.com or Sikhphilosophy.net

2 hours ago, CdnSikhGirl said:

No that was not a joke. That was called being rude.  You were insinuating that my husband must be scared of me (to what? not keep me in my place?)  Yes I am offended by it not because of feminism but because I love my husband and would never do anything to hurt him. 

Believe it or not, your joke showed your chauvinism.  You like to keep calling me feminist... well there you have it. You are a chauvinist. Because your "joke" supposes that women being in any way out of the submissive role, must mean the husband is whipped and "scared" of his wife. I am well aware of the derogatory term "p____ whipped" and know thats what you were getting at.  I dont see how marriage has to be one or the other. Both of us are equal in terms of who is in control. Nobody is whipped and nobody is scared of the other. 

You are going crazy over a joke.

27 minutes ago, Ragmaala said:

I am finally tired of threads degenerating into gand and Tatti. 

She is full of herself and trapped in her feminism mania to see anything. 

admin please lock this thread. And all threads alike.

i don't want to read  tatti again and again.

Now you know why I was swearing yesterday lol. I'm sick of it lol

There u go I follow SRM because that's what was given to me when I took Amrit but I also respect some aspects of AKJs as well like sarbloh bibek though I can't practically follow it and keski for both males and females (though I do not believe it is a kakkar like they do) I just think both should tie turban for women at very least a small keski under their chunni.  I tie two layers though and use full 6M. 

21 minutes ago, Ragmaala said:

18 years of studying and this is what you come up with.   What a shame. @chatanga1

18 years of studying what she wants to hear or what she wants to read. She is to blind to see anything other than her feminist ideology and thinking that she is the only right one and only she knows everything about sikhi.