A monk who gave up his multi-million dollar company

das

All glory goes to supreme consciousness -paratma which mysteriously uses itself in its manifest creation to benefit its own human kind. Pure satva-consciouness in action perserving itself/creating itself, pure divine expression with equal divine expression of destruction.

All glory goes to supreme consciousness -paratma which mysteriously uses itself in its manifest creation to benefit its own human kind. Pure satva-consciouness in action perserving itself/creating itself, pure divine expression with equal divine expression of destruction.

next     time    use    smaller    words    :)

• 2 weeks later...

Bro, is he a Sikh or a Radhaswamia?

Bhul chuk maaf

Does it that matter when it comes to philanthropy? Sure he is sikh from universal sense- he is learner(sikh-shisya-student) but from strict dharamic sense he is follower dehdhari radhaswami Guru so he is not..anyway enjoy the great story...look at the essence i don't wrap my head around on these semantics details. He is donating his money for seva..thats good enough for me/good human for me and yes good sikh from universal sense for me. 

Does it that matter when it comes to philanthropy? Sure he is sikh from universal sense- he is learner(sikh-shisya-student) but from strict dharamic sense he is follower dehdhari radhaswami Guru so he is not..anyway enjoy the great story...look at the essence i don't wrap my head around on these semantics details. He is donating his money for seva..thats good enough for me/good human for me and yes good sikh from universal sense for me. 

He is related to RS guru. 

hinessight.blogs.com/church_of_the_churchless/2010/04/the-big-money-surrounding-radha-soami-satsang-beas.html

as far donating is concerned Fortis hospitals are one of most expensive in India.The guy could had done so much for poor, but then booking ticket in swarg is more important than sewa

Bro, he might be a great person, but we should be careful before using the titles of "Singh" and "Sikh" for someone. Present Radhaswami guru might also be of very high spiritual state.

God willing, he will realize who is the greatest (Satguru Sri Guru Nanak Rai Dev Bedi jee Maharaaj).

Dhan Guru Nanak....toon hee Nirankar

Bhul chuk maaf

Edited by paapiman