Rice experiment- Thoughts/words( 30 days)

GurpreetKaur

Vaheguroo,

I had a furnah while meditating to do a rice experiment. I did it couple years ago and got interesting results. So I wanna do it again. Masaru Emoto started it and many people did it and interesting results were seen. Some call it pseudoscience and some call it power of thoughts. I don't wanna prove anything, I just wanna see how it goes. 

I will do it with three jars of boiled rice. 1,2,3 jars

1. It will stay in my room away from the place where I do Bhagti. And I will send negativity to poor jar. :(. I wrote I don't like you. You are ugly, worthless. (( I feel bad for this jar, but it's all good lol)

2. Neutral type, will put in basement and nobody goes there much so it will be neglected.

3. I will place this jar where I read Gurbani or I call it my sacred place.

edited:(( 4th jar will recieve positive thoughts, I can talk to my rice jars all day long now.:), if you feel lonely boil some rice put them in jars and you have friends lol ))

My plan is to observe them for 30 days unless they go bad before that. I will post pictures of their appearance maybe after every other day or two.

when I did it last time, it was with two jars. I was not into reading Gurbani so all I did was neglected the one jar and sent just some loving thoughts to second one lol. Neglected jar was rotten way before the other jar.

starting on Jan18,2016

Ends on feb 16,2016

image.jpg

image.jpg

Jar 3( Gurbani reading)image.jpg

jar 1( negativity)

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by GurpreetKaur

I looked up this experiment, it demonstrates the power of thought. It was the same guy who demonstrated how different kinds of music & thought had an effect on the crystalline structure of water.

If normal words & thoughts can have such an effect, just imagine the tremendous power of Gurbani which has came straight from the Dhur/Sachkhand. No wonder it takes us back to the source.  May Waheguru bless us all.

Dhan Guru Nanak Ji !

You setup seems flawed, because you have put the negativity jar in the window, which is different to the conditions to the Bhagti jar.

The exposure to sun, window draft, etc may effect it.

You need to keep them in the same place and conditions.

1 hour ago, BhagatSingh said:

You should tell the rice. You never are not even worth eating, you little pieces of shit. That will make it feel bad. ;)

Haha..Omg!!...It's mean and hilarious at the same time haha. I don't know how can I do that without cracking up lol

34 minutes ago, BhagatSingh said:

Those starchy and delicious m*****f*****s. They make people fat.

Haha.. Oh Vaheguroo!! 

I know Masaru Emoti's experiments well. He flash froze water while doing same as above and then looked at the crystals under microscope.  The difference in the crystals was amazing and undeniable. It shows that our consciousness can and does affect the world around us.  And that hatred causes low vibration while love is high vibration. In Cymatics higher vibrations give rise to more complex forms.  It's really very interesting!! 

If the basis of the universe is pure frequency and our thoughts are frequency then it makes sense. All is vibration. Even Einstein and Tesla both said that matter is just energy at a slow vibration. To see how frequency gives rise to complex forms have a look at this video:

The Emoto experiments are along same lines but showing how our own thought frequencies can directly affect the world around us. Meaning the "I AM" within all of us is something that exists outside of the physical universe. In fact consciousness IS the basis out of which all arises. It's really fascinating!!! 

18 hours ago, Guest said:

You setup seems flawed, because you have put the negativity jar in the window, which is different to the conditions to the Bhagti jar.

The exposure to sun, window draft, etc may effect it.

You need to keep them in the same place and conditions.

Fixed it, now the all jars are in corners . Same temp, same conditions. They are in different corners but room and temp is same. And by placing front of window, I actually gave the negative one an advantage since widow is cold. And we get no sun anymore. Crazy snow . Lol thanks 

On January 19, 2016 at 8:47 PM, BhagatSingh said:

Are you saying women are like rice jars? Starchy and delicious and if you consume too much it's unhealthy

Story time!!!..

I heard this shabad long time ago and still my fav lol

Got interested in the pictures, tried my best to find them online especially the one with Guru nanak dev ji and Mardana ji( I think) and the one where a saint soldier is meditating. I spent so much time to find them but never found them, that was like more than a year ago. Eventually gave up the search but that shabad with guru nanak dev ji's picture makes me feel more connected , so those two pictures pretty much stayed in my mind. They change my state of mind. 

Few days ago stumbled upon sikhiart( hope it's spelled right) website out of nowhere and found the pictures there!!!!! Lol  stalked the artist which lead me to Facebook and found Narsingh Narayan ji's painting and then realized it's you. Since ragmaala ji talked about that painting. 

your art is amazing, I have been a fan of your art since a long time without knowing who created it. I hope they start putting the artists name. I was so desperate at one point to find Guru Nanak dev ji's painting. Wanted it so bad when we bought a new house but now I know where to look. I have no words to describe how beautiful those paintings are. Every single one of them is beautiful and heart/soul touching. You are one very talented sikh artist. Thank you for creating them. Mad respect for your art.