How do I convince my monkey mind that taking drug is not that bad?l

GurpreetKaur

I blame diet and lifestyle, the same way we don't have strong men anymore( it's a truth lol). So, expecting women to suck it up and not complain about all that stuff is a bad thing. I once read a book the good earth in high school actually lol. Chinese pind story and woman gave birth and in the pain she went to field to do rice farming. 

Labor pain or period pain they all suck period. Lol

It still doesn't mean that birth is not painful and can not cause a lot of damage. It's excruciating.. And always was. The Christian Bible knew about such pain and couldn't explain it so wrote that it was Gods punishment to eve for eating the apple. Those early Christians saw something extememly painful they could not explain and so they put it in God. Just because of the Calibre of it!!  Please don't think birth is a walk in the park!!! Animals feel pain too... I watched my dog give birth several times and she also cried out in pain. But with humans our heads have gotten so large that the trip out the birth canal is tightest fit if any mammal.!!!!  It's dangerous for both the mom and baby!!!

if I ever get pregnant I'm opting for elective cesarean. Yes I'll have an incision and soreness but that's minor compared to all the above. However not looking fwd to 9 months of peeing myself while puking constantly. 

4 minutes ago, GurpreetKaur said:

I blame diet and lifestyle, the same way we don't have strong men anymore( it's a truth lol). So, expecting women to suck it up and not complain about all that stuff is a bad thing. I once read a book the good earth in high school actually lol. Chinese pind story and woman gave birth and in the pain she went to field to do rice farming. 

Labor pain or period pain they all suck period. Lol

I have opened a new thread for it please reply in that

Alsi alone is hot taseer, so keep in mind that it might ruin your overall health if you don't know how to use it. Secondly, Mirena is controversial and is potentially very risky (releasing hormones in uterus).....risky in the sense that you're willing to take the risk because you just want to remove the pain....I'm not saying pain is okay.

Moreover, sometimes it makes sense to visit the doctor, but in this particular case, it is a known fact what doctors are going to suggest (birth pills, Mierna, and some other things along the same lines). In general, it's better to educate oneself and avoid visiting doctors at every sneeze but sometime it is worth.

There are other ways around. Here are couple of things that might help you are as follows:

Formula for Women (any issue)

Ingredients:
250 grams - Jira (Cumin Seed) [V-P+K-]
200 grams - Saunf (Fennel Seeds) [V-P-K-]
 50 grams - Ajwain (Carom seeds/Bishop's weed) [V-P+K-]
 30 grams - Kala Noon [Sanchal Lavana] (Black Salt) [V-P+K*]
 10 grams - Hing (Asfoetida) [V-P+K-]

1. Purchase all of the above mentioned ingredients in whole form (no pre-packed powders)
  2. Grind all the above mentioned things but SEPERATELY. This is very important.
  3. Then after grinding all of them seperately, mix them in the said ratio and store the formula in some container/jar. The total weight would be 540 grams.
  4. Now, prepare 60 packs from the mixed powder so that each packet is 9 grams. Or simply take 9 grams everytime as defined below.
  5. One dose is 9 grams and one needs to take 4 doses everyday.
  6. In one glass of water, pour 9 grams of powder and mix it througly and let it STAND for one hour.
  7. After one hour, drink this glass of water.
  8. Repeat points 6 and 7, 4 times a day.

Tips:
- In the starting the taste would seem to bother but within a week, you will start enjoying as it tastes like Gol-Gappe drink.
- In order to permanently cure your issue, you need to take this powder for at-least 6 months.

To speed up the process and to stop the pain in one month, also follow the treatment mentioned under "Treatment for Irregular menses (early, late, painful, excessive/less bleeding or backache)"....SKIP this step [This step is optional: Take the following 2 medicines: "Dr. Christopher's Female Reproductive Formula", and "Dr. Christopher's Hormonal Changease".]

http://satgur.net/HealthIssue/Detail/24

7 minutes ago, das said:

Alsi alone is hot taseer, so keep in mind that it might ruin your overall health if you don't know how to use it. Secondly, Mirena is controversial and is potentially very risky (releasing hormones in uterus).....risky in the sense that you're willing to take the risk because you just want to remove the pain....I'm not saying pain is okay.

Moreover, sometimes it makes sense to visit the doctor, but in this particular case, it is a known fact what doctors are going to suggest (birth pills, Mierna, and some other things along the same lines). In general, it's better to educate oneself and avoid visiting doctors at every sneeze but sometime it is worth.

• yea I won't go for those stuff, side effects scare me lol

There are other ways around. Here are couple of things that might help you are as follows:

Formula for Women (any issue)

Ingredients:
250 grams - Jira (Cumin Seed) [V-P+K-]
200 grams - Saunf (Fennel Seeds) [V-P-K-]
 50 grams - Ajwain (Carom seeds/Bishop's weed) [V-P+K-]
 30 grams - Kala Noon [Sanchal Lavana] (Black Salt) [V-P+K*]
 10 grams - Hing (Asfoetida) [V-P+K-]

1. Purchase all of the above mentioned ingredients in whole form (no pre-packed powders)
  2. Grind all the above mentioned things but SEPERATELY. This is very important.
  3. Then after grinding all of them seperately, mix them in the said ratio and store the formula in some container/jar. The total weight would be 540 grams.
  4. Now, prepare 60 packs from the mixed powder so that each packet is 9 grams. Or simply take 9 grams everytime as defined below.
  5. One dose is 9 grams and one needs to take 4 doses everyday.
  6. In one glass of water, pour 9 grams of powder and mix it througly and let it STAND for one hour.
  7. After one hour, drink this glass of water.
  8. Repeat points 6 and 7, 4 times a day.

Tips:
- In the starting the taste would seem to bother but within a week, you will start enjoying as it tastes like Gol-Gappe drink.
- In order to permanently cure your issue, you need to take this powder for at-least 6 months.

To speed up the process and to stop the pain in one month, also follow the treatment mentioned under "Treatment for Irregular menses (early, late, painful, excessive/less bleeding or backache)"....SKIP this step [This step is optional: Take the following 2 medicines: "Dr. Christopher's Female Reproductive Formula", and "Dr. Christopher's Hormonal Changease".]

http://satgur.net/Issue/Details/30

I do have all that in house but in powder lol so gotta go to online shopping now. I thought alsi is good, I started taking it for skin since its keeps it tight and soft lol cuz of omega 3 I think . Helps with skin elasticity and tightens it. 

Thank you will try, I need to find a heavy source of iron but in food form. I am 200% sure I am lacking iron.

• 1 year later...