Blog: Vegruary- A month of vegetarianism

dalsingh101

2 minutes ago, samurai said:

Breakie..5 scrambled eggs

Luch...2 aloo pranteh with butter and dhey

Also had afternoon cha with 2 samoseh, 1 spring role and 4jalebia (my sister brought them over, would have been rude not to eat them..joke..i just couldnt resist).lol

Dinner..Veg lasagne..

Gonna have my dodh with honey now and chill...

Im defo gonna feel this tomorrow when training...lol

have fun brother!

1 hour ago, Ragmaala said:

Who can resist right lol I guess its a punjabi man's kryptonite

No he meant it's not gobi pakora, it's bread pakora. How do you get confuse between  both of em. Bread pakora are not even tasty I can't stand them no offense to them.  But gobi pakora is a whole néw game. 

9 minutes ago, GurpreetKaur said:

No he meant it's not gobi pakora, it's bread pakora. How do you get confuse between  both of em. Bread pakora are not even tasty I can't stand them no offense to them.  But gobi pakora is a whole néw game. 

haha I see...sorry didnt take pics of Gobi pakora, they were made after...by the time I was having these yummy pakoras I was in heaven and forgot to take any more pics lol

3 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

DAY 28: 28/2/16

Okay! Here we are, on the penultimate day of this blog. Finished some body weight training a little while ago, reps weren't particularly great (I have to say). I'm munching on small plate of carrot sticks, celery and homous as I type (the keyboard is beginning to get messy......). Don't know what I'll have for my main meal. Will decide when I finished typing this up. 

Nothing much to report other than I can't believe my vegruary is already coming to a close. In the beginning it loomed ahead of me like a protracted endless chore, but now it seems like time has.....zoom!......flown by. I survived!! lol

Do you know if this wasn't a leap year, today would've been the last day.

That's cool, but don't encourage that in guys. The last thing we need right now are even more dorks/puppoos. 

That's just a small element of (mostly) jut fudhoos in the panth. What we are talking about is greater than them and what they stand for. The other thing is, if only this type train and others don't - it will give them a free reign on the community. Use your brain. We need to counter balance them.  

Plus I note this type is only really anakhi against other apany. They usually sh1t their pants when it comes to confronting any tough goray/kalay. 

Now that it's happened, let's not be pussies about it. In any case, you lot got in good in Canada in relation to these things! Damn lucky canucks! lol

Keep it real bro! That's pretty much a cheat day! lol

I am not discouraging any guy to not get physically strong. Of course I want a husband who can beat anybody up if needed lol, it's just most of the men become cocky instead of being confident once they start training. And many times get in trouble since their ego trip them. But I do agree with you, we need to learn how to fight. You just woke up my desire to learn Martial art again. I need to find me some classes now. 

10 hours ago, Ragmaala said:

haha I see...sorry didnt take pics of Gobi pakora, they were made after...by the time I was having these yummy pakoras I was in heaven and forgot to take any more pics lol

Oh okay. So you stuffed yourself with both gobi and bread pakoray. Way to go on your diet. 

Got to say, love gobi pakoray, but they have a tendency to make me fart....

8 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

Oh okay. So you stuffed yourself with both gobi and bread pakoray. Way to go on your diet. 

Got to say, love gobi pakoray, but they have a tendency to make me fart....

Haha I didn't go super crazy...had one bread pakora and maybe more gobis lol.   But it's prolly once a month deal. 

Last day man!!!! Thought i'd share my last veg meal on veg diet with you guys as i will return to my non-veg diet as of tomorrow..its been emotional..lol...Gajjar/peas/aloo shabji, with dhey (greeek) and 2 roti with no butter..oh yeh cumcumber..lol

Breakfast..cereal and cha..lunch..coleslaw and cheese sandwich and some fruit..

On 2/28/2016 at 9:49 PM, dalsingh101 said:

Keep it real bro! That's pretty much a cheat day! lol

Bro this was bad, a bad cheat DAY..felt it in training today when that 'oh twadi' moment kicked in and flashes of samose and jalebi came in front of me...lesson learnt..trust..

@Ragmaala  yeh stay away from them bread pakoreh (they are so filling)...just make sure your cheat meal doesn't turn into cheat day like mine yesterday..lol

1 minute ago, samurai said:

It was a pleasure..well done bro, you did great.. An i will look forward to reading your synopsis...

Be lucky...!!!

You too brother!

todays workout ( 29/02/16)

running 5 mins,

chest incline press 45lbs ( in each hand)  x 8 , 5; 35lbsx 8,6;       flat press  45 lbs x  9, 6; 35 lbsx 10, 10 , 10.  total 9 sets.   did 5 mins abs.

total time: 42 mins,

I felt so drained afterwards, didnt feel like doing triceps and had a post-workout shake/.

I guess not having a sweet potato today, did cause a surge in energy levels.

Todays workout ( march 2, 2016) :

running 5 mins, 

pullups : negative x 6

backrown: 100 lbs x 12, 10, 9 ; 90lbs x 12, 9, 9  ; 80 lbs x 14, 13

bicep ezbar curl:  70lbs x 3 ( jerks) ; 60 lbs x 5 ; 50 lbs x 8

abs cycle curnches x 100; glute bridges x 8 ;  superman pose x 10 s,dhanurasana x 5 s.  cobra pose stretching

total time : 48 mins; okay workout

tried doing pull ups firs time on door bar, had to do settle with just negatives, lets c how they improve over time. was too tired to do enough biceps

10 minutes ago, Gunahgar said:

Todays workout ( march 2, 2016) :

running 5 mins, 

pullups : negative x 6

backrown: 100 lbs x 12, 10, 9 ; 90lbs x 12, 9, 9  ; 80 lbs x 14, 13

bicep ezbar curl:  70lbs x 3 ( jerks) ; 60 lbs x 5 ; 50 lbs x 8

abs cycle curnches x 100; glute bridges x 8 ;  superman pose x 10 s,dhanurasana x 5 s.  cobra pose stretching

total time : 48 mins; okay workout

tried doing pull ups firs time on door bar, had to do settle with just negatives, lets c how they improve over time. was too tired to do enough biceps

I like it!!!! I like it!!

lol

What kind of pull up bar you got?