Blog: Vegruary- A month of vegetarianism

dalsingh101

2 hours ago, samurai said:

Also bro, men are looking for girls who do not drink aswell.. In uk (and i know its same in canada) women are drinking on same level as men, back in the day girls would drink on the sly as they had a bit of sharm but now they drink 'khulla dhulla'. a recent wedding i went to girls were getting smashed and one girl was legless, literally had to be carried by her cousins/mates, besti or wot.

Effing hell. Has it come to that dude.....

1 hour ago, dalsingh101 said:

Effing hell. Has it come to that dude.....

haha, yeh man. The above incident is something i saw with my own eyes and when i spoke to cousins about it, they go its pretty common for girls to get drunk at wedding/parties. Cos they drink with guys and try keeping up and their tolerance levels are lower then guys. More shocking then that is the auntia who started drinking mid/late life crises, don't know what to put it down to..lol

Did you order creatine??

Just now, samurai said:

haha, yeh man. The above incident is something i saw with my own eyes and when i spoke to cousins about it, they go its pretty common for girls to get drunk at wedding/parties. Cos they drink with guys and try keeping up and their tolerance levels are lower then guys. More shocking then that is the auntia who started drinking mid/late life crises, don't know what to put it down to..lol

Did you order creatine??

Not, yet. Not in any hurry to, but that 2nd one you posted looked good. I think you can pick up reasonable creatine for about 8 quid?

PS - I got to say. Even though I'm not vege now, that lean feeling is still persisting.

Like I said before, it's a great diet for weight loss. Just hurts some of your gains though. lol

37 minutes ago, samurai said:

Are you eating meat everyday? I normally go through the week with defo 1, sometimes 2 days in the week on veg diet, so this helps me. 

That's what I'm going to do too. 

It's a great way to get the best of both worlds. Eventually want to try a 3 days meat, 4 days veg diet. 

4 minutes ago, Gunahgar said:

I feel so bad havent worked out in 4 days straight, not because I was busy. Because I was not in mood. Creating bad habits for myself.

Shame on you man!  4  days!!!

Everyone, put the boot in so it shakes him out of his fatty bombom-ness! lol

On 3/5/2016 at 10:21 PM, samurai said:

@dalsingh101My skepticism just got chucked out window..lol..cuz sent link

http://www.myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/creatine-monohydrate/10530050.html

Gonna jump on this:

6 minutes ago, Gunahgar said:

Just gonna go and get that chest workout done.

Yeah!! Yeah!!

That's more like it!!

And make it hardcore, as it's been 4 days! lol

@Gunahgar...bro keep at it, even on those shit days, we all go through them (even those people are at their peak)..... you've done well so far, don't let it be 1 step forward and 2 back...

next time you don't feel like training put a message up on here and we'll make sure you train that day..lol

Lets just call these last 4 days a 'slip up' next time its gonna be more harsh with dalsinghs 'phudu' words included..lol

@dalsingh101..yeh go for it...have you taken creatine before??

2 minutes ago, samurai said:

@dalsingh101..yeh go for it...have you taken creatine before??

Yeah I have. I know about it. I haven't taken in a LONG time though so I should feel it's effects quite a bit this time. 

You know there are people who say don't bother with loading up and just take 3/5g a day and let it build up more slowly in your bod, as with a heavy load up you end up p!ssing most of it away. 

I got to tell you, one time neph brought some preworkout called NOS - f**k me geezer, the thing had me turning into super man doing mad reps and stuff. That kind of leap in performance CAN NOT be good for you! Have you ever taken a pre-workout? They didn't used to be common, now a lot of people seem to be taking them (and selling them! Chris Jones, Hodgetwins)

8 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

one time neph brought some preworkout called NOS - f**k me geezer, the thing had me turning into super man doing mad reps and stuff. That kind of leap in performance CAN NOT be good for you!

hahah... my cuz took the grenade pre supp you mentioned, he goes its a total game changer..felt like incredible hulk..lol

I dont take nothing at moment but when i was weight training last year, i took that supermax pre sup and whey protein post workout, Im really contemplating getting back into weights, ive lost my fat and feel lean and good now. So want to put a bit of size on and increase power..

also, one thing i noticed is, i took that pre supp and didnt workout hard enough, i couldnt sleep that night, like my body was tired but my mind was very active...

See, the thing with me is im not a big fan of these pre sups, i just about took whey protein..i think if you push your body too far (which these pre-sups make you do) its gonna eventually have a negative effect (just my opinion) If i do decide to go back to weights i wont have pre sup and just stick to post workout whey potein shake..

7 minutes ago, samurai said:

hahah... my cuz took the grenade pre supp you mentioned, he goes its a total game changer..felt like incredible hulk..lol

I dont take nothing at moment but when i was weight training last year, i took that supermax pre sup and whey protein post workout, Im really contemplating getting back into weights, ive lost my fat and feel lean and good now. So want to put a bit of size on and increase power..

also, one thing i noticed is, i took that pre supp and didnt workout hard enough, i couldnt sleep that night, like my body was tired but my mind was very active...

It's the heavy doses of caffeine that does that I reckon. 

See, the thing with me is im not a big fan of these pre sups, i just about took whey protein..i think if you push your body too far (which these pre-sups make you do) its gonna eventually have a negative effect (just my opinion) If i do decide to go back to weights i wont have pre sup and just stick to post workout whey potein shake..

I'm the same. Keep supplements to a minimum! I could see using them if I was on the veg diet, but now that i'm not. Less need. 

A little bit of creatine for a month or so is cool though I reckon. I'm not even going to load up probably, just take it daily and let it build up slowly. 

I'm glad you're clued up about generally keeping away from these things. Good on you!

Anyways, I'm gone. catch you later. 

So guys, just finished my workout, total time 54 minutes, did chest incline flat presses, some shoulder press & raises, abs..Thanks for the push I needed it. Actually, it was 2 days of missing, but I was just feeling not in the mood, but its all good now, going to take a cold shower, and then do rehraas & some meditation ...around 6:19 PM here.

I didnt wake up early this morning, so was feeling bad. I feel if you can control your early morning & evening meditations on time, a lot of these things in daily life fall in place. And keertan sohila at night seals the deal.  Thing is being consistent with everything in life and keeping track of time & sticking to it.

I have zero experience with creatine or pre-supps, so cannot comment regarding that. But common sense tells me, more natural the better or everything in moderate amounts.  :)

@dalsingh101@samurai

Just to let people know: 

(Boy has it been a long weekend!), I heard that the neighbor I posted about earlier on in this thread (the one that took a fall) passed away last night. 

He was 94. He had more than a long innings. Good on him.

RIP. 

On to the next stage.  

1 minute ago, dalsingh101 said:

Just to let people know: 

(Boy has it been a long weekend!), I heard that the neighbor I posted about earlier on in this thread (the one that took a fall) passed away last night. 

He was 94. He had more than a long innings. Good on him.

RIP. 

On the next stage.  

baba uth chalna...