Blog: Vegruary- A month of vegetarianism

dalsingh101

Yeh,cool man..dont worry about that girl shit...she was probably trying to be the 'innocent' type and leading you on..(plenty of them, don't be fooled)..it is what it is man..

I think part of that is the women experimenting with what they can get away with, who they can attract. How different males react to them etc. etc. 

The quicker a bloke learns these things, the better off he is in my opinion. 

1 hour ago, dalsingh101 said:

I think part of that is the women experimenting with what they can get away with, who they can attract. How different males react to them etc. etc. The quicker a bloke learns these things, the better off he is in my opinion. 

1 hour ago, samurai said:

Yeh,cool man..dont worry about that girl shit...she was probably trying to be the 'innocent' type and leading you on..(plenty of them, don't be fooled)..it is what it is man..

Lol you two are hilarious..a woman said to him that he called her sister first so she never looked at him other way and now suddenly that woman is someone who was tryna trap him just to see what she can get away with. She was trying to be "innocent" to leading him on so she can say no to him. Punjabi women don't work like jusreign's video wherea woman go to movie with a guy and then calls him veerji, it's stupid as hell and only happens in imagination. 

This mentality is the reason than men are becoming so darn sensitive that after hearing a "no" they go all the way to insult a woman and put her down.  Three dudes flipped on me like mad Jananiyan since I dropped the "no" word with being as polite as I could and no I did not trap any of them they all came on their own,  and what sucked was all of em came as one of the nicest dudes on this planet. Men are no less than women either when it comes to character and chariteopkahyna is only for men. Smh lol

You lot are hilarious.

I was making a general comment earlier about young people (girls in this case, but not exclusively) studying how people react to them to get some sense of how attractive they are. This happens in the west. 

A lot of interactions between genders when young are about ego building. Some guys and girls learn from how others react to them,  they learn about how attractive they are in the wider scheme of things. Personally I think it's just normal behaviour. But yeah, sometimes, wires can get crossed in this process, and a it's not uncommon for some guys to misread a situation if a girl is just a bit friendly to mean other stuff (yeah, she fancies me!!), that's why girls have to be careful about how they profile. 

On the same token, some (especially pretty) girls get off on making a guy go mushy over them, just so they can see how they react when the pull the rug from under him. 

As well as personal experience, I saw loads of this going on in classrooms when I taught teenagers. It's just common social phenomena.  

my opinion...

im not too sure how to answer this.......sometimes experience outweighs perception...

how far are you willing to go to see men's reaction..lol.come on man...

i can embarrass certain people with my evidence...not from meditation, but reality........chal..it is what it is.

anyway.. i was just trying to motivate people to be bandeh  if this is looked down upon..i will bounce..

Don't for one minute think you are the only one with experience here bro. We didn't all grow up in hyper conservative religious environments. lol

Why you threatening to bounce over nothing dude? Don't be so sensitive.

On the serious though. Don't be asking girls for pics on Sikh forum bro. This is one place we should restrain ourselves. And don't go taking this in any hypersensitive way. It's just banter man. 

1 minute ago, samurai said:

@dalsingh101..bro.....listen man.

bro ..didnt ask for email/numbers/pics/etc  i can send them if you like...lol..its all good...

best to pm me...lol..

Thanks for the offer, I'll give it a miss if it's all the same to you. lol

wait..just wait

Still waiting.  You are more than welcome to share any pic( you have only two which are on youtube) to post it. You can post the whole conversation here too. Threatening is a sign of weakness always remember that. Acting like you got naked pics of me, not that stupid. 

haha..move on girl....its over...

It was nothing to begin with from my side and still you insulted me so much and still point at me when you talk about women being this and that  and what not. I only replied today because you always do that. 

3 minutes ago, samurai said:

@dalsingh101..bro.....listen man.

bro ..didnt ask for email/numbers/pics/etc  i can send them if you like...lol..its all good...

best to pm me...lol..

Really?? Dude I have the whole conversation. Your messed up texts telling me how you like me then telling me how I am not even good looking. Don't lie that much after big talk of karams and what not