Blog: Vegruary- A month of vegetarianism

dalsingh101

20 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

Just to let people know: 

(Boy has it been a long weekend!), I heard that the neighbor I posted about earlier on in this thread (the one that took a fall) passed away last night. 

He was 94. He had more than a long innings. Good on him.

RIP. 

On to the next stage.  

94!! fair play.RIP

15 hours ago, samurai said:

@dalsingh101..bro hows creatine treating you??. updates pls..

I ordered it through a relative (to get that free shipping), it's already arrived at his place but I'm not going to see him till the beginning of next month, obviously won't be using it till then - which is cool because then I'll see just how much it works. 

Also heard of some stuff called beta-alanine which helps too, but you know I'm not too keen on excessive supplementation (like yourself). 

2 hours ago, samurai said:

@Gunahgar..hows training going? any cheat days..lol??

Im going out my comfort zone and getting back into weight training..lol...I was gonna invest in some weights/bench but decided to join gym instead..im not looking forward to that first week soreness..lol starting tomorow..

haha cheat days...slipping in few here n there. lol

actually just did some back workout in home, 105lb back rows , 60lb ez bar curls, i know its weak, but slowly making progress.

I am debating about getting a squat rack , olympic bar, plates ( total cost $500) vs joining a gym ( 150$ inititation + 40 dollars /month+ lots of inconvenience or cheat days possibility). Lets c.

17 minutes ago, Gunahgar said:

haha cheat days...slipping in few here n there. lol

actually just did some back workout in home, 105lb back rows , 60lb ez bar curls, i know its weak, but slowly making progress.

I am debating about getting a squat rack , olympic bar, plates ( total cost $500) vs joining a gym ( 150$ inititation + 40 dollars /month+ lots of inconvenience or cheat days possibility). Lets c.

I like the home option (if you have the space and finances) because you can avoid all that longness with travel and having to dress up for the gym. lol

Though, if you go gym, you'll push yourself more, and may meet a good partner that helps to take you to the next level. 

1 hour ago, Gunahgar said:

150$ inititation + 40 dollars /month+

bro  that initiation is well expensive...mine is £25 fee and £25 pm...If you can afford it go for the rack, squats is a must!!

Wicked man, i just did session , feel bit tired now.. 

1 hour ago, dalsingh101 said:

I like the home option (if you have the space and finances) because you can avoid all that longness with travel and having to dress up for the gym. lol

Though, if you go gym, you'll push yourself more, and may meet a good partner that helps to take you to the next level. 

So true, but ive had weights and bench before but sold them on after 6-7 months or so of training. Plus i feel i have to go gym as im paying for it..Ill be training with my cuz but he pisses me off sometimes as he goes a bit militant..lol...(suppose not a bad thing)

Just now, samurai said:

squats is a must!!

squats & deadlifts is what makes a man , a man. I am being a pussy right now & ignoring squats. lol.

1 minute ago, samurai said:

he pisses me off sometimes as he goes a bit militant.

i wish i had a cousin like that nearby lol...how does he go militant , do share, it will be entertaining lol

8 minutes ago, Gunahgar said:

.how does he go militant , do share, it will be entertaining lol

ill share with you tomorrow as doing chest and bi's tomorrow..its a good thing but its like.. im dying and he'll be like 'ok we've got one more exercise to do'..lol .. as this is first day going back i know im gonna get in an argument with him.. as last year , first day of training he pushed me so hard it took me a good 4-5 days to recover and i had protein shake after workout..after that workout i cudnt stretch my arms and it stayed in a 45 degree angle for a good 20-30 mins or so and he will be cracking up and im got my pissed off face on..lol..but it's funny man!! I just want the 1st week to be over and following weeks soreness will be the 'good' soreness..lol

and we'll be joking around and once we hit gym his 'serious focused' face comes on..and i start joking about a little, and he will blank me..lol

4 minutes ago, samurai said:

ill share with you tomorrow as doing chest and bi's tomorrow..its a good thing but its like.. im dying and he'll be like 'ok we've got one more exercise to do'..lol .. as this is first day going back i know im gonna get in an argument with him.. as last year , first day of training he pushed me so hard it took me a good 4-5 days to recover and i had protein shake after workout..after that workout i cudnt stretch my arms and it stayed in a 45 degree angle for a good 20-30 mins or so and he will be cracking up and im got my pissed off face on..lol..but it's funny man!! I just want the 1st week to be over and following weeks soreness will be the 'good' soreness..lol

and we'll be joking around and once we hit gym his 'serious focused' face comes on..and i start joking about a little, and he will blank me..lol

you should serve him the same medicine, go extra militant on his ass, call him pussy for not lifting enough...and see his reaction. it should be hilarious. have fun!

16 hours ago, Gunahgar said:

you should serve him the same medicine, go extra militant on his ass, call him pussy for not lifting enough...and see his reaction. it should be hilarious. have fun!

Don't worry i give it back too.. its just friendly banter..

Today's workout was exactly what i expected..I took supermax pre sup and whey protein post workout.own'

chest..bench/incline/cables

biceps...i dont know what you call it but incline bench for bi's...hammer curls, another exercise which i do now know name of, then ez bar(here i literally did about 6-7 curls and thats it...done)..4 exercises in total..i can defo say my bond is patti..lol.. im not nap type of person but i think ill sleep for bit

I thought id take pre sup for just this week, but  that 'down' feeling is soo bad which my cuz says its natural  for come down and just have a sweet drink.. It defo works, you can feel it while training but again come down not good.. Last time i ll experiment with this..(took one full scoop)

thats the one and took one full scoop...

I just did a bit of research on it, it has mixed opinions and those kaleh twins dont recomend it(but not suprised about this as they got their own products), its defo something with caffeine as you mentioned before dalsingh

My cuz did say this is like level 1 and the grenade is like level 3, so will prob give you an idea of its strenght..

Ill see how i feel on mon or tues when i next train but right now not sure, may take half the dose..

Cool. Gonna do a little body weight thing myself now. 

@Gunahgar Don't forget to train today bro!

Yeah fess up!! lol

And while you're at it, tell us how many prontay you ate today....

2 hours ago, samurai said:

confession time bruv... did you train??

1 hour ago, dalsingh101 said:

And while you're at it, tell us how many prontay you ate today....

hahah well yesterday was a rest day.  I will do it today, 4x/week.

No prontay today, had a glass of milk + quinoa today...but yesterday had 2 cups of coffee which was not good.

hahah well yesterday was a rest day.  I will do it today, 4x/week.

Sneaky...

I see how you just stayed quiet about it until today......

Don't worry about the odd bit of coffee. Caffeine will probably do you good right now.

Yh..i actually just come from there, had dinner..parents gone india so will eat there most days..too lazy to cook..lol

Cuz kept punchin my chest as im really sore now..i'v gradually got more sore as the days gone on... so i had to knee him in the thigh to give him dead leg..haha..then he switched an goes i have to take dog for walk as he cont walk..f'in p*ssy!!..lol. he was just being a lund as it started to rain..lol

Yeh man, start training hard and keep focused on it..

I remember singh123 was offering you some muay thai training (if someone offers you help, do not be too proud to take it)...bro as you've got time on your hands..make this time productive. No point looking big if you cannot fight, they go hand in hand.. You need power, but you need to know how to execute that power with technique.. 

On 2016-03-20 at 4:48 PM, samurai said:

No point looking big if you cannot fight,

haha I dont even look big yet, still a beginner.

On 2016-03-20 at 4:48 PM, samurai said:

do not be too proud to take it)

I have it on the back of mind, I am never too proud to listen to someone. Life is a bit unsettled, some other things on priority before that, but once the finances are settled & shit, then I will get into it. ;)

Was feeling lethargic, had some coffee, logged in here & now time to hit some chest & tris.

3b26de70eccccfced3a7df7ac029ae37.jpg

6 minutes ago, Gunahgar said:

Life is a bit unsettled, some other things on priority before that, but once the finances are settled & shit, then I will get into it. ;)

Yeh,cool man..dont worry about that girl shit...she was probably trying to be the 'innocent' type and leading you on..(plenty of them, don't be fooled)..it is what it is man..

yeh thats why i avoid chest days on mondays as everyone is on that bench..lol..

Yeh man.. go at your own pace....its all good..