Amardeep Question #1 Women As Panj Pyaras

19 minutes ago, chatanga1 said:

You just ADMITTED lying about me. But you told the truth about lying. That's the best way to end your association with this forum.

I did not  anything about lying! said LEARN WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY! DAMMIT! You are an idiot!

You said "Family planning is not allowed" that is the SAME THING AS SAYING "women must go through pregnancy after pregnancy after pregnancy" are you dense??? The IMPLICATION OF NO FAMILY PLANNING is that she will be either pregnant of breastfeeding her entire adult life until menopause. Are THAT dense that you can't understand that??? It's not your exact words, but that is what the implication is... so it's the SAME THING as if you said it!  I never said "chatanag said these exact words....blah blah blah" I said he said that..... with the tag "He said that family planning is not allowed" because this is the inivitible IMPLICATION OF SAYING FAMILY PLANNING IS NOT ALLOWED! You must be the densest person on here that you can't understand associations and implications of what you are saying!  How can you say that family planning is NOT ALLOWED in Sikhi, and somehow rectify that the natural result of no birth control is babies... babies, and more babies!???

Stop being such a rude inconsiderate person! And actually UNDERSTAND what people are saying and LEARN the IMPLICATIONS of what you are saying, and not focus just on the exact wording. 

If you want to end your association with the forum go ahead! I won't stop you!

You are actually acting like a spoiled child chatanga!

Its like you are a child saying "no girls in my blanket fort" and then your sister wants to come in your fort so someone says that you had said that your sister could not go in the blanket fort. And then you get all pissy and upset because you didn't say EXACTLY that your sister couldn't come in your fort.  But .....you had said no girls could come in your fort and your sister is a girl, so the end result is the SAME THING!  Without saying those exact words, you said that your sister was not allowed in your fort.

Understand??? I can't believe I am actually having to explain this to a grown adult!

8 minutes ago, CdnSikhGirl said:

I did not  anything about lying!

This is what you said "Though you didn't use those exact words, "  isn't it?

It's called lying. I don't know whether you are aware that saying things that aren't true is telling a lie. You said those words about endless pregnancies, not me. Now you are lying again, and saying you didn't say it. You are one big lie. Your interaction on this forum has been one big lie. You won't achieve anything here with your lies and deceit.

3 minutes ago, CdnSikhGirl said:

You are actually acting like a spoiled child chatanga!

Child? Children tell lies but then admit it, when they get caught out. Deceitful people like you spin lie to cover up lie, to cover up lie. I'd rather be a child, o devious one.

Until the Baisakhi of AD 1699, Sikh initiation ceremony, charan pahul, comprised the administering of charanamrit or charanodak to the novitiate. As Bhai Gurdas, Varan, I.23, records, this was the practice Guru Nanak introduced for the Sikhs. At the ceremony the novitiate quaffed water poured over the foot of the Guru and vowed to follow the religious and moral injunctions as well as the code of communal conduct laid down. Later, masands or local leaders, specially authorized by the Gurus, also administered charan pahul. - See more at: http://searchsikhism.com/panj-pyare#sthash.BcpL0X78.dpuf 

So masands were authorized to administer charan pahul. And 52 were known to be women including operating in isolation alone in these leadership roles. One was in charge of all of Kashmir.

ALso... Amrit Sanskar or Amrit Sanchar or the Amrit ceremony is the Sikh ceremony of initiation or baptism. This practice has been in existence since the times of Guru Nanak Dev (1469 - 1539). During that time-period, this ceremony was known as Charan Amrit or Charan Phul or the Pag Pahul, the words Charan and Pag both signifying the foot of the teacher. During that time-period, the neophytes poured water over Guru's toe to be initiated into the fold. When the Guru was not present, the masands or the local sangat leaders officiated. A reference to initiation by Charan Amrit occurs in Bhai Gurdas, Varan, I.23, born 12 years after the passing away of Guru Nanak.

So it makes no sense why all of a sudden women would be disallowed to administer kande de pahul when they had been authorized to administer charan pahul previously. It would be like Guru  Gobind Singh Ji actually took away equality/rights for women that previous Gurus had established.
(Paapiman won't see this so if someone can quote it the link is above and bibliography sources are listed at bottom of the linked page).

20 minutes ago, chatanga1 said:

Child? Children tell lies but then admit it, when they get caught out. Deceitful people like you spin lie to cover up lie, to cover up lie. I'd rather be a child, o devious one.

I'm sorry you are just too dense to understand it.  Guru Nanak said not to argue with fools... so I'm done with you.  Your head is too thick to get anything through that there is a difference between lying and pointing out something that you meant.  There was no lie in what I said. You know it and I know it... you are playing semantics to try and look cool. But its not working because everyone KNOWS thats what you meant. That women's place is at home having baby after baby because no birth control = babies. I'm sure you must at least know biology right?? Anyway I'm done with you. Rant and yell and make accusations all you want. It wont change that you are a rude inconsiderate, spoiled brat who doesn't understand the english language. You think I need to learn Punjabi? Here:
http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/implicature/
Your statement was IMPLICATURE of women going through pregnancy after pregnancy because no family planning IMPLIES that pregnancies will occur... one after the other... because the couple can not use birth control to plan out their families. Get it yet??? So by saying that family planning is not allowed in Sikhi you were saying that women who are married will undergo pregnancy after pregnancy.
And with that... I'm done with you.  Just avoid me on here and I will avoid you.

asatkiran you can sugarcoat  a turd but it will always be a turd. Lie as much as you want. call it by any name you want. it will always be a lie. use the semantics label, it will still be a lie.

You lied and got caught. even roping some other dude in to help you.

I will not avoid any lie you post on this forum. Someone has to keep you liars in check in the admins are not able to.

achatanga, it is you who is lying. You KNOW what you meant by that statement. Don't try to back track what the implication of it was and call others a liar because you were called on your views of women. Saying that family planning is not allowed in Sikhi = saying women's whole adult life will be filled with pregnancies, childbirth and breastfeeding. Its the same thing. And you know it implies that. But you are just holding on to this exact wording thing as if it matters LOL. Go rant to someone who cares!

Amarjeet Ji please close this thread as obviously members like achatanga can't read the first post saying to refrain from this thread. Also, we can start a new separate topic to discuss the masands and 52 being women, and how they were given authority to administer charan amrit as a means to show that even though not written explicitly, may be evidence that no prohibition on women participating as Panj Pyaras. I have actually found a few more references!