Great debate with athiest in Cali!

dalsingh101

i Should be asleep as got to be up early for work but this had me intrigued, as dalsingh says he was impressed by pat..i thought hold on, its normally the sikh man getting his 'balleh balleh' done

I think jugraj singh met his match... i actually found jugraj singh patronizing..Its like, the questions he asked pat was a setup, in that a certain answer would be given for him to strike with, 'this is sikhism', that works on the average street man but not everyone..chalo....just my opinion..

Personally I do not think pat was being defensive at all. I feel pat was living in his 'reality' and talking accordingly,not to say i agree with his ideology. The thing with street parchar is that there is a skill to it and if that is not executed accurately, then you end up looking like someone trying to convert (being forceful). Sulleh (muslims) are renowned for this, but they take it to next level and start lying..lol