bujjhar kurehits

I know this one is controversial,

but I was wondering what the 4 bujjher kurehits are.

where does the eating of fish come in? (kuttha/non-kuttha)

what about pre-marital sex?

what about alcohol for non-pleasurable reason?

when is pesh appropriate?

what happens if someone takes off their dastaar or parts from the kakkars?

what is the effect of drugs on spirituality?

if kuttha is sacrificial meat, is jhatka an act of compassion (meaning, meat isn't an issue, but this is the ideal way= less infliction of pain?

I would like some knowledgable people to share info. I have been doing my research as well, and I will post it in a bit :)

Guest Javanmard

jhatka is in some sacrificial, at least according to Nihang maryada as the soul of the animal attains a better reincarnation, the meat becomes mahaprasad. The animal is sacrificed otherwise it would not be mahaprasad. in terms of pain: as painful as halal!

Lalleshvari Ji, then what is the underlying difference between jhatka and halal.... why would Guru Ji allow one but not the other, if the pain factor is the same...(isn't the reason for halal is to make it pure through prayers???) please enlighten..

Guest Javanmard

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well actually halal is not cruel as the butcher by cutting the throat is also supposed to cut certain nerves. This prevents the animal from feeling too much pain. The myth of halas being cruel is a stupidity. sorry. If you actually read Islamic fiqh you'll know that there are very specific rules implying compassion for the slaughtered animal etc...

Guru Gobind SIngh abolishes the cycle of Islamic prophecy, the rules of Islam are to be abandoned. Shi'a prophecy that the Imam Mehdi shall come to bring a new sharia or rahit and abolish the old one. Guru Gobind Singh was sent by God to introduce the Tisra Panth, the third new Panth, differemt from all other, completing the others yet abolsihing their laws as well.

Jhatka was represse by both Sunni Islam and Brahmans as it was linked to Chandi. Guru Gobind SIngh uses it as a distinctive mark of SIkhi.

Hmmm... interesting... so as the third panth, we abolish the old, yet in some ways follow something similar to it... and With Chandi, isn't that to do with Hinduism? I'm confused, there's so much overlap it seems between sikhism and other religions, yet aren't we supposed to be individualistic?

Guest Javanmard

Is the Moon Hindu, is the Sun Hindu? no

So how can Chandi be Hindu?

Chandi is the expression of Akal Purakh's Shakti and she worshipped in all cultures under different names! read Uggardanti!

Kewl... thanks...went to the site... and it doesn't seem as harsh as halal, as the animal is killed instantaneously... and althought halal may have it's compassionate rules and all, it's still horrendous to have an animal bleed profusely as such while it's still alive...

Narasingha,

Chandi pooja within Akali Nihang Singh Khalsa takes the form of learning Shastar Vidiya and respecting Sarbloh

Just to clarify:

Nihangs do worship (Pooja) Chandi/Durga Deity (albeit in a different form - shasters, as opposed to stone idols)?

Pls inform...

JSB ji... I don't think so.... I'm not one for peer pressure as it is....

Anyways... Narsingha Bhaji... was wondering, u keep mentioning that such and such site will have the information, wait for it, but when r these websites going to be up and running?

I'd like to know the information as soon as possible.....