Women and Turban = No.

Kaalka

1 hour ago, tva prasad said:

http://knowledgenuts.com/2013/10/18/men-can-produce-milk-and-breastfeed/

btw, I'm not saying men should do it I'm just saying it's possible.

I would say that it's a backup in nature. If something happens to the Mother, or if the Father is left alone stranded with a child, the appropriate hormone can be stimulated simply by the infant suckling. I remember a story actually where a man was stranded on an island with his infant and the Mother was lost in the boat wreck, and it was several weeks before they were rescued. To soothe the crying infant the father let it suckle him, and after awhile he actually produced milk, as in real milk which sustained the infant. So we actually do have the proper anatomy and the function is there although dormant. I know that will gross out poor paapiman who seems to view anything female related as disgusting.  The way I look at it, if the function and possibility and anatomy are there, then Waheguru obviously put it there for a reason, or else we would have been born without nipples!  

1 hour ago, JasperS said:

The way I look at it, if the function and possibility and anatomy are there, then Waheguru obviously put it there for a reason, or else we would have been born without nipples!

1 hour ago, JasperS said:

I would say that it's a backup in nature

I agree with u.

• 1 year later...