Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ka Fateh 

I am looking for some tips and if anyone can share experince on Chandi Chirtar 1st part as I have noticed nobody has written and metioned on the forums online.

I have got experince with Chandi Di Vaar, Shastar Naam Mala, Brahm Kavach, Sri Bhaguti Astotar and some of Ugardanti as I have done these Bani's with my 5 Bani's and I would like to how it feels afterwoods reading the first Chandi Chritar cos someone said its lot more strict the marayda and the lines sounded scary.

Like it was written whatever purpose it is read or heard the Bani will give

ਚੰਡਿ ਚਰਿਤ੍ਰ ਕਵਿਤਨ ਮੈ ਬਰਨਿਓ ਸਭ ਹੀ ਰਸ ਰੁਦ੍ਰਮਈ ਹੈ ॥
चंडि चरित्र कवितन मै बरनिओ सभ ही रस रुद्रमई है ॥
I have narrated this Chandi Charitra in poetry, which is all full of Rudra Rasa (sentiment of ragge).

ਏਕ ਤੇ ਏਕ ਰਸਾਲ ਭਇਓ ਨਖ ਤੇ ਸਿਖ ਲਉ ਉਪਮਾ ਸੁ ਨਈ ਹੈ ॥
एक ते एक रसाल भइओ नख ते सिख लउ उपमा सु नई है ॥
The stanzas one and all, are beautifully composed, which contain new sillies from beginning to end.

ਕਉਤਕ ਹੇਤ ਕਰੀ ਕਵਿ ਨੇ ਸਤਿਸਯ ਕੀ ਕਥਾ ਇਹ ਪੂਰੀ ਭਈ ਹੈ ॥
कउतक हेत करी कवि ने सतिसय की कथा इह पूरी भई है ॥
The poet hath composed it for the pleasure of his mind, and the discourse of seven hundred sholokas is completed here.

ਜਾਹਿ ਨਮਿਤ ਪੜੈ ਸੁਨਿ ਹੈ ਨਰ ਸੋ ਨਿਸਚੈ ਕਰਿ ਤਾਹਿ ਦਈ ਹੈ ॥੨੩੨॥
जाहि नमित पड़ै सुनि है नर सो निसचै करि ताहि दई है ॥२३२॥
For whatever purpose a person ready it or listens to it, the hgoddess will assuredly grant him that.232.

so sangat's views and experince would be nice to read or private message .

Thanks Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Fateh

I am not an expert on this subject however what i feel veera is if you do abhyas of the bani you will understand the feeling from inside. I have spoken to Nihang singhs who do nariyal chatka during the yudh description when the dait are slayed by Chandi and on completion too. Some offer saheedi deg in the beginning when the ardas is to be done. I myself havent been too attached to 'offerings' and rituals when i am doing the paath alone. As you do abhyas you could get the feeling inside regarding what you would want to do is. I do not see anything on a  lesser 'level' if i am not doing certain things .

Also i dont come from a family which has been too religious nor have the opportunity of being present in the paath  with the Puratan mat singhs . I used to visit Hazur sahib on Dussehra and witnessed the bhog ceremony of the Dasam paath done during Navraate in individual houses there.

On 4/5/2016 at 9:11 PM, mrhsinghk said:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ka Fateh 

I am looking for some tips and if anyone can share experince on Chandi Chirtar 1st part as I have noticed nobody has written and metioned on the forums online.

I have got experince with Chandi Di Vaar, Shastar Naam Mala, Brahm Kavach, Sri Bhaguti Astotar and some of Ugardanti as I have done these Bani's with my 5 Bani's and I would like to how it feels afterwoods reading the first Chandi Chritar cos someone said its lot more strict the marayda and the lines sounded scary.

Like it was written whatever purpose it is read or heard the Bani will give

ਚੰਡਿ ਚਰਿਤ੍ਰ ਕਵਿਤਨ ਮੈ ਬਰਨਿਓ ਸਭ ਹੀ ਰਸ ਰੁਦ੍ਰਮਈ ਹੈ ॥
चंडि चरित्र कवितन मै बरनिओ सभ ही रस रुद्रमई है ॥
I have narrated this Chandi Charitra in poetry, which is all full of Rudra Rasa (sentiment of ragge).

ਏਕ ਤੇ ਏਕ ਰਸਾਲ ਭਇਓ ਨਖ ਤੇ ਸਿਖ ਲਉ ਉਪਮਾ ਸੁ ਨਈ ਹੈ ॥
एक ते एक रसाल भइओ नख ते सिख लउ उपमा सु नई है ॥
The stanzas one and all, are beautifully composed, which contain new sillies from beginning to end.

ਕਉਤਕ ਹੇਤ ਕਰੀ ਕਵਿ ਨੇ ਸਤਿਸਯ ਕੀ ਕਥਾ ਇਹ ਪੂਰੀ ਭਈ ਹੈ ॥
कउतक हेत करी कवि ने सतिसय की कथा इह पूरी भई है ॥
The poet hath composed it for the pleasure of his mind, and the discourse of seven hundred sholokas is completed here.

ਜਾਹਿ ਨਮਿਤ ਪੜੈ ਸੁਨਿ ਹੈ ਨਰ ਸੋ ਨਿਸਚੈ ਕਰਿ ਤਾਹਿ ਦਈ ਹੈ ॥੨੩੨॥
जाहि नमित पड़ै सुनि है नर सो निसचै करि ताहि दई है ॥२३२॥
For whatever purpose a person ready it or listens to it, the hgoddess will assuredly grant him that.232.

so sangat's views and experince would be nice to read or private message .

Thanks Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Fateh

Bro, how has been your experience so far? Can you please share it, if you don't mind? Any weird dreams?

Bhul chuk maaf

6 hours ago, paapiman said:

Bro, how has been your experience so far? Can you please share it, if you don't mind? Any weird dreams?

Bhul chuk maaf

I won't go into too much detail on here but i can private message you if want with that. But i have had some very scary and disturbing dreams in the past. And i have developed a prem for these Bani's especially Chandi Di Vaar and Shatar Naam Mala  

14 hours ago, mrhsinghk said:

I won't go into too much detail on here but i can private message you if want with that. But i have had some very scary and disturbing dreams in the past. And i have developed a prem for these Bani's especially Chandi Di Vaar and Shatar Naam Mala  

Paaji, please do pm me. Daas will be very grateful to you.

Thanks a lot.

Bhul chuk maaf

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, Kira said:

had one about an acid green snake, another one involving Singhs and 2 Gurudwara, i'll see what else I can remember and update this post 

It always helps to keep a dream journal. A diary that you jot your dreams down in.

It helps to raise awareness levels, bhagti levels.

23 minutes ago, BhagatSingh said:

It always helps to keep a dream journal. A diary that you jot your dreams down in.

It helps to raise awareness levels, bhagti levels.

Yeah it's an idea as I'm getting them a-lot, was blessed to have seen my past lives too I believe (or what I perceive as my past lives) 

If you don't mind me asking how does a dream Journal raise bhagti levels lol

20 minutes ago, Kira said:

Yeah it's an idea as I'm getting them a-lot, was blessed to have seen my past lives too I believe (or what I perceive as my past lives) 

Even better reason to keep dream journal.

If you don't mind me asking how does a dream Journal raise bhagti levels lol

It raises your awareness while you are dreaming. By writing your dreams down it will create better memory of them. So the next time you dream, you might recognize yourself dreaming as the dream is going on. Becoming awake in the dream, will allow you to explore it.

Also you can do bhagti in your dreams, and access states you might not be able to access while still awake.

But for that to happen you have to become aware in your dreams somehow.

3 minutes ago, BhagatSingh said:

Even better reason to keep dream journal.

It raises your awareness while you are dreaming. By writing your dreams down it will create better memory of them. So the next time you dream, you might recognize yourself dreaming as the dream is going on. Becoming awake in the dream, will allow you to explore it.

Also you can do bhagti in your dreams, and access states you might not be able to access while still awake.

But for that to happen you have to become aware in your dreams somehow.

I have just the perfect empty book too, i'll start tonight :) thanks bhaji, its about 4am here so I'll go do my banis then sleep. 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
16 hours ago, Soulfinder said:

I am really happy today as with Waheguru's kirpa drishti daas spent 5 days using a 78 mins audio track to do the paath of the bani.

After 3 years of dreaming and waiting for this day daas is really happy that today it became a realty for having finished Chandi Chirtar 1.

Last year daas had spent 4 days using a 66 mins track for Chandi Chirtar 2 and nowdays with audio tracks it take me 2/3 days for Chandi Chirtar 2 as i have got more used to the words and the sounds.

Today i feel happy as my dream has come true as i have done both Chandi Chirtar banis and know without audio help Chandi Di Vaar,Ugardanti,Shastar Naam Mala and Bramh Kavach(off by heart).

Almost a year ago i had spent 9 days using audio track to do full paath of Akal Ustat with 12 days total with 3 days of break inbetween and that was a really nice bani paath to read.

You are blessed well done! 🙏🏼

Gajke jaikara gajave fateh paveh nihal ho jave, Sat Sri Akaal !

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...