MBBS Doctor confirms the spirit of her father on her Mom

Rock

I've watched a few of his videos. My cousin is affected in the same way as this woman, has been for many years. When I met him a couple of years ago, the spirit came and was talking to me, saying it knew me, but refused to give it's own name. Bichara has been possessed for over 10 years now. No matter where we take him, he only gets better for a few weeks and then back to this way.

1 hour ago, chatanga1 said:

I've watched a few of his videos. My cousin is affected in the same way as this woman, has been for many years. When I met him a couple of years ago, the spirit came and was talking to me, saying it knew me, but refused to give it's own name. Bichara has been possessed for over 10 years now. No matter where we take him, he only gets better for a few weeks and then back to this way.

Bro, have you tried taking him to Baba Gurdev Singh jee (Nanaksar) or Gyani Mohan Singh jee Bhindranwale?

Is he Amritdhari?

Was a Sampat Paath ever done for him?

Bhul chuk maaf

19 hours ago, BhagatSingh said:

Rock what you think about this stuff?

I think there is a greater occult event.

But also a persons unconscious mind rising upto conscious level component.For eg, people indirectly about their sufferings in guise of bhoot. But its working for them.

But I definitely cannot deny the occult.  For example, I dont know if its a co-incidence but I read in mystic musings how lemons are used in occult science. And then boom I find this guy using lemons to trap bhoots and getting rid of them.

The reason I believe this occult might be real is because there are different anecdotes that I heard or read from 5 different sources that confirm the same truth.

People who have no spiritual protection of their own or their Guru are more susceptible to such things. 

I am still very open & have not reached any rigid conclusions yet. But this shit is something!

10 hours ago, paapiman said:

Was a Sampat Paath ever done for him?

Bro a sampat path should not be done in a home. Also it must be done under supervision of a great Sage.

There are stories of destruction and deaths when maryada was not followed during Sampat path. 

And in this dark age, maryada is never properly followed for sampat path.

I have two stories within my own family who saw bad events after a Sampat Path. One Mama dying of Cancer right after Sampat Path.  And one masi & mama losing their property & currently living in poverty after having two sampat paths done at their homes.

Sampat path is not a joke imo unless you have a Great Sage supervising and keeping a check on pathis lust & vikars through Antaryamta.

12 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

Maybe you can contact this Guy.  Apparently his murshad is a Khwaja Ji who gave him this power.

Muslim Peers are extremely powerful in this science of treatment. I mean this guy looks genuine but you can never be careful these days.

I mean in our Dharam, people say to do generic stuff like prayer & Simran. But no one knows the practical methods of accomplishing unless one is fortunate enough to come under the company of a great sage. Sometimes Amrit Shakna also helps. For example, my dadi ji used to see certain things after dada jis death. We got her to get AMrit SHak. She was fine after that.

Also there is a hisab kitab of Karmas.

12 hours ago, Rock said:

Maybe you can contact this Guy.  Apparently his murshad is a Khwaja Ji who gave him this power.

Muslim Peers are extremely powerful in this science of treatment. I mean this guy looks genuine but you can never be careful these days.

I mean in our Dharam, people say to do generic stuff like prayer & Simran. But no one knows the practical methods of accomplishing unless one is fortunate enough to come under the company of a great sage. Sometimes Amrit Shakna also helps. For example, my dadi ji used to see certain things after dada jis death. We got her to get AMrit SHak. She was fine after that.

Also there is a hisab kitab of Karmas.

With respect, simran is not generic. It is the very source of all mystical / spiritual powers. But yes, guidance of a mahapurkh is always beneficial. 

14 hours ago, Rock said:

Bro a sampat path should not be done in a home. 

Bro, they can get it done in a Gurudwara.

Gurudwaras under Srimaan Sant Baba Gurdev Singh jee Nanaksar conduct Sri Sampat Paaths. In the main hall (Brampton Gurudwara), Sri Sampat Path is done for all humanity (Sarbat da bhalla), but there is a small Sachkhand in the basement too, where people can get it done for their needs/desires.

Bhul chuk maaf

14 hours ago, Rock said:

With all due respect to the Muslim peers, Daas highly doubts that they will be more powerful than Sikh Brahamgyanis like Baba Gurdev Singh jee Nanaksar, Baba Mohan Singh jee Bhindranwale, etc.

14 hours ago, Rock said:

Sometimes Amrit Shakna also helps. For example, my dadi ji used to see certain things after dada jis death. We got her to get AMrit SHak. She was fine after that.

Khanday da Amrit should help in most cases, unless the person has been cursed by a Saint or the Panj Pyaray did not follow the correct maryada (which includes appropriate candidates), while preparing Amrit. 

Bhul chuk maaf

45 minutes ago, paapiman said:

IMHO, they should try Sikh Saints first, before going to non-Sikh places.

Gurbani has the power to cure all such types of problems.

Bhul chuk maaf

Yes definitely, if one can find a great Sikh sage there is nothing like that.  Gurbani is the cure to everything but we dont know how to use the technology.  We are little kids.

2 hours ago, Koi said:

With respect, simran is not generic. It is the very source of all mystical / spiritual powers. But yes, guidance of a mahapurkh is always beneficial. 

Sorry, what I meant to say was that we do not know how to use proper techniques via Simran or Gurbani. 

Naturally, if one is a regular Nitnemi these things wont effect in the first place.

Sometimes these things also work under Gods will then what will we do ;(

36 minutes ago, BhagatSingh said:

Most people do it in a very generic way.

That is to say - Most people do simran without any strong intention towards a goal.

So when they do simran to try to cure something, they can't cure it because their will is weak, their intention is not strong enough.

And this is why someone can do simran for 40 years and still have no clue what God is.

Because there is no intention to meet God in the simran.

I fall in to that category, i really dont know if Waheguru would meet me and why would He meet me . All i know is meditating raises the power to concentrate and get clarity which reduces confusion. The focused mind does not go astray and has a strong 'inner voice' to guide. I have liked the feeling of being engrossed in simran, not that i am regularly doing simran. Again, i cannot say how engrossed i was. I have no such feelings for mukti or Nirvan. Since i cannot visualize myself as a 'mukt'. I was born as so and so which i dont think i would have chosen to be .

On 5/1/2016 at 3:29 PM, chatanga1 said:

No, no and no.

Bro, please tell him to visit the above mentioned Brahamgyanis. Maybe that might help.

Also, please do encourage him to take Khanday da amrit. He can discuss his problems with Panj Pyaray too.

Bhul chuk maaf

• 1 month later...
On 4/28/2016 at 6:53 PM, Rock said:

I have two stories within my own family who saw bad events after a Sampat Path. One Mama dying of Cancer right after Sampat Path.  And one masi & mama losing their property & currently living in poverty after having two sampat paths done at their homes.

Are you sure brother that those events took place because of Sampat Paaths? Did those families consume meat, eggs, intoxicants, etc, in their houses?

Bhul chuk maaf