Scary Bodies seen in Sangat

Someone was seeing people with two faces or 4 legs etc in his meditation or sangat.

Giani ji says there is only one person. The 5 vikars inside him change forms. The Aham rog is the mother of 5 dokh. This Aham changes forms.

Seeing this kind of stuff is not good and means the person is not meditating towards the truth of har har naam dhrir.  If you see this stuff, then you have to start looking at yourself to find your own faults.  I actually believe that this happens to people who don't ever acknowledge or realise their own faults.

My understanding is  a little different to Gyani's. .......Going by what Gurbani says, ... the 5 dhuts are "seen", but they are seen running away from you when you have conquered their influences. This happens at advanced stages after one has bathed at the internal "Amritsar" outside of Hari-mandar. (journey from agya forehead to dasam duar).

A number of pangtees point this way like the one below....

ਭਾਗਿ ਗਏ ਪੰਚ ਦੂਤ ਲਾਵੇ ॥੨॥
Bẖāg ga▫e pancẖ ḏūṯ lāve. ||2||

The five demons who tortured me have run away. ||2||

However, prior to this, ,..at a stage where naam is fully pargat with naam amrit and one's full dhyian is in Guru's charan.., One can see the jamdoots, but these messengers of death won't show their faces to gurmukh... ..Gurmukh will see them running...infact, running away!.....  For the unlucky ones, the jams CAN reveal themselves with monstrous features like multiple heads, limbs, and one eye for example...

Again, there are a number of pangtees telling us about the jams running away..

ਨਾਮੁ  ਸੁਣਤ  ਜਮੁ  ਦੂਰਹੁ  ਭਾਗੈ  ॥
Nām suṇaṯ jam ḏẖūrahu bẖāgai.
Listening to the Naam, the Messenger of Death runs far away

Some of the above, I have witnessed myself but won't go in too much detail on open forum.

• 2 weeks later...

If someone starts seeing such entities (as mentioned in the Katha snippet), he/she should not feel any fear.

Try the following

• Do Ardaas to Sri Satguru jee and seek guidance from the master of all
  • Talk to Gurmukhs/Brahamgyanis about it and they might be able to provide you further guidance
  • Do a self-analysis to make sure that your personal life is in conformance with Gurmat principles
  • Keep doing more Naam Simran

As a person moves ahead in spirituality, he/she will encounter many entities, especially once his Dib Darishtee opens up. Ghosts, Evil spirits, Souls, Jamdoots, Demi-Gods and Goddesses, Diseases, Heavenly entities (Kinnar, Gandharab, etc), Fairies (Hoors/Apsaras), etc, might be seen. Don't pay too much attention to them and keep moving towards your goal, which is to merge in the feet of Almighty Waheguru.

Bhul chuk maaf