Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

First of all i would like to apologise if i have made this topic in wrong section

Or

If i hurt anyone feeli g with my words.. i'm not perfect still learning so please treat me as your young son / brother and do forgive das.

Just had couple of question's regarding meditation which i have been experiencing. I will only ask if we are allowed? 

So please do reply to this thread. I'm stuck.

12 hours ago, BolWaheguru said:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Just had couple of question's regarding meditation which i have been experiencing. I will only ask if we are allowed? 

Go ahead bro and ask, especially if you have doubts or are confused about something. Elimination of doubts/confusion is essential for the mind to focus on Naam Simran.

Ask as many questions as you want on Sikhism.  

Bhul chuk maaf

• 1 month later...
Guest help plz!!!!!!!!!!

guys sorry if this is not the right place to post this

I need some inspiration or some encouragement to keep on meditating. Plz help asap. I don't know what happened to my mind. Plz help asap. I don't have anyone in my family that can help me. :(

☹ The thing is I feel impatient sometimes and can't wait for my dasm duar to be open so i can finally c god and feel like crying ? ? and start believing it is useless for me to meditate as I am sinner. I need to cry!!!!!

Pleeeaaassse help

From my personal experience: I have gone through similar "impatience" zone and found out that impatience does not let us move forward spiritually. Thinking of dasam duar or any other spiritual achievement while meditating will be an impediment. Only and only way to reach our destination is by trying to concentrate in "Naam Dhun". For motivation, read gurbani (preferably with arths) and keep doing benti to Guru Sahib. Remember, Amrit Vela, Naam Simran, Gurbani Vichar, Sewa..we can't get them on our own will, they are gift from our Guru Sahib (Gur Parsad) so benti is very veryyyyy important.

Waheguru ji, Good Luck.