Congress Back in Punjab

kdsingh80

3 hours ago, kdsingh80 said:

With 77 seats out of  of 117  Congress is back in Punjab , AAP 's hopes were dashed as they managed only 20 , SAD  only got 17 seats

How did they do in Punjab during the last time they were in power? Was it better than Badal or worse?

Bhul chuk maaf

15 hours ago, paapiman said:

How did they do in Punjab during the last time they were in power? Was it better than Badal or worse?

Bhul chuk maaf

Amarinder Singh in 2004 fought very hard that Punjab don't have to share its water with Haryana.I guess again SYL issue is hanging on the head of Punjab Govt

7 hours ago, tva prasad said:

I personally believe aap was the best choice, what do u guys think?

AAP started as good party but , Kejriwal's dictatorial attitude destroyed the party.Plenty of top level good leaders like Yogendra Yadav left the party.Only yes men of kejriwal which include many corrupt gained power. In Delhi they  were doing drama on almost daily basis .They even did not have any honest face of CM in Punjab .There was rumour that Kejriwal will leave Delhi and become Punjab CM

17 hours ago, tva prasad said:

I personally believe aap was the best choice, what do u guys think?

I would have gone for Amritsar Akali Dal, but unfortunately they only received 49,000 votes, less than 1% of all votes polled. Maybe this would be the time to assess whether this party's manifesto has any more appeal amongst the people of Panjab. I don't think it has, but would be sad the see the demise of the Dal, as they have always been most panthic amongst the Dals.

I'm shocked that the damned congress have come back into power in Panjab, as they were almost washed up everywhere else in india. I had hoped that AAP would have done better, because they are a third option and untried. Still they got more seats than badals dal, so they couldnt have been that bad. I hope that in the next five years AAP do get stronger. Thye really took a lot of flak from badal dal and congress.

14 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

I'm shocked that the damned congress have come back into power in Panjab, as they were almost washed up everywhere else in india. I had hoped that AAP would have done better, because they are a third option and untried. Still they got more seats than badals dal, so they couldnt have been that bad. I hope that in the next five years AAP do get stronger. Thye really took a lot of flak from badal dal and congress.

agree with u fully.