Japji Sahib English translation

1 hour ago, Varinderpal singh said:

Hello everyone,

i was reading japji sahib translation by Dalsingh101. I only saw the paath being translated up to 20th Pauri. Where can I find the remaining pauris? Please help. Thank you. 

Veer ji here is a link i found with your request as the full Guru Granth Sahib Ji Saroop is in english on this site.

http://www.srigurugranth.org/0004.html

Also veer ji i have found for you a english katha by our much respected late veer Bhai Jugraj Singh of Basic Of Sikhi and Bhai Satpal Singh Ji of Nanak Naam for you. Enjoy !!!!!

1 hour ago, Varinderpal singh said:

Veer Ji thank you replying but I’m not looking for English translation such as what you sent me. Please see Dalsingh101 thread of Jaapji sahib. He breaks down each Pauri very nicely. 

Thats ok veer ji i did try to help.

Dalsingh101's veer's work is really good how he wrote the pauris transalations its really hard work to do. 

In the mean time you can still look at the stuff i sent until our veer dalsingh101 makes more transalations which i hope he does.

Bhai jis. I didn't translate that, it was done by a bhen ji from NY called Tejkaran Kaur years ago. I don't know if she ever finished it. 

• 2 months later...

Gurfateh brothers and sisters 

God is wonderous 

i was searching something else and came upon this thread 

the translation started when I was 20

7 years later I have grown and learned and fallen deeper in love  with my guru 

I had to leave for law school and now I am finishing my llm and just passed the bar guru mehr nal

o am working on the translation and after doing a comparative study I find the best steek to be professor sahib singh jis 

I finished my llm soon and am hoping this translation finishes by  next year at japji sahib and sometime in my lifetime with he love and prayer of my kaum I hope to translate Guru Granth shaib steek

until then on YouTube search English nitnem katha tejkaran kaur and there is a audio translation of all five banis done by professor shaib singh ji 

I was 20-21 then so my presentation isn’t the best but pray I am hoping to finish this teek a project 

I have gotten lost in gurbani and am in love with guru jis teachings 

And thankful for the effort made by prof sahib singh ji 

I pray I can share them with the world 

On 11/11/2018 at 4:14 AM, tejikaur said:

Gurfateh brothers and sisters 

God is wonderous 

i was searching something else and came upon this thread 

the translation started when I was 20

7 years later I have grown and learned and fallen deeper in love  with my guru 

I had to leave for law school and now I am finishing my llm and just passed the bar guru mehr nal

o am working on the translation and after doing a comparative study I find the best steek to be professor sahib singh jis 

I finished my llm soon and am hoping this translation finishes by  next year at japji sahib and sometime in my lifetime with he love and prayer of my kaum I hope to translate Guru Granth shaib steek

until then on YouTube search English nitnem katha tejkaran kaur and there is a audio translation of all five banis done by professor shaib singh ji 

I was 20-21 then so my presentation isn’t the best but pray I am hoping to finish this teek a project 

I have gotten lost in gurbani and am in love with guru jis teachings 

And thankful for the effort made by prof sahib singh ji 

I pray I can share them with the world 

Good to see you back. Glad to hear you are well sis! 

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Amit Singh. said:

i found the "Davinder Singh Chahal's" to be the best among the rest

Is he the scientific guy who was interpreting Japji Sahib along scientific lines? 

If so, where can I find his work? 

• 1 month later...

image.thumb.png.be85033e6c32de2daf9c65a21beac9d2.png

Note on the editor Jesse Schell on page 301 of Davinder Singh Chahal's translation.

So now we need to take religious lessons from an atheist homosexual westerner.Shabase.I always knew that the phais with 'kala engrej' mentality love to bendover to please their western masters but this one takes the cake.He literally bends over for a bondi.

• 1 month later...
On 1/14/2019 at 8:44 PM, Jageera said:

image.thumb.png.be85033e6c32de2daf9c65a21beac9d2.png

Note on the editor Jesse Schell on page 301 of Davinder Singh Chahal's translation.

So now we need to take religious lessons from an atheist homosexual westerner.Shabase.I always knew that the phais with 'kala engrej' mentality love to bendover to please their western masters but this one takes the cake.He literally bends over for a bondi.

Flipping 'ell. That was a revelation.....lol