why we are opposing namdhari baba thakur dalip singh

On 12/7/2018 at 5:03 AM, jaikaara said:

i feel he speaks the harsh truth, very practical reasons which people do not want to believe in. 

On 12/4/2018 at 8:54 AM, Jarnail Singh Khalsaa said:

my dear Sikh brother just please think why we are opposing namdhari baba thakur dalip singh just think is not it what he is saying is not it that true and is not it that he is doing something for sikh panth ?  is not it he grow sikhs or we are just opposing without giving second thought we should re think.

Veer ji here is a thread where views are experessed of namdharis by Sri Mann Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindrawale

8 minutes ago, Soulfinder said:

Veer ji here is the thread with the links sorry for the missing links

Thanks Veerji. Aren't these Namdharis having a cold war between 2 brothers jostling to be 'guru' now?Last I heard they shot dead their former 'gurus' wife.On youtube in 1 of Sant Singh Ji Maskeen's katha I heard him say in moment of trouble and tension in the Panth,Kookays were never with us.

39 minutes ago, Jageera said:

Thanks Veerji. Aren't these Namdharis having a cold war between 2 brothers jostling to be 'guru' now?Last I heard they shot dead their former 'gurus' wife.On youtube in 1 of Sant Singh Ji Maskeen's katha I heard him say in moment of trouble and tension in the Panth,Kookays were never with us.

Glad to share veer ji. Yes they are having a civil war over the leadership i think. And the previous head's wife was shot dead i remember in a public place drive by shooting.

Yes Maskeen is right cos in 1984 the kookas did nothing at all to help the sikhs in time of need.

Also i remember how the former kooka head had pictures taken in meetings with the congress party of 1984 whilst i remember how Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji Rara Sahib Wale refused to meet indra ghandhi when her messanger was sent to Sant Ji that she begged just for 5 mins to meet Baba Ji and how Baba Ji refussed saying how they haven't got 5 mins to destroy and how it could be spent helping a poor person instead.

53 minutes ago, Jageera said:

Here is the link where i mentioned Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji refusing to meet indira ghandi

http://sabh13.com/38-encounter-with-indra-gandhi/