Focusing on the Ajna Chakra, between the eyebrows.

Nalwa

Is it safe to focus on the Ajna chakra while doing Waheguru jaap? Last time I focused very hard on it, I didn't feel like engaging in any worldly task and just wanted to sit and recite the lords name. There was a lot of pain all over my forehead; physically and mentally I wasn't doing well. There was a lot of fear I was experiencing that I wouldn't be able to recite God's name. Spiritually speaking I had never experienced something like that in my life. I think it was equally good and bad experience. So much intoxication, your mind is just immersed in Waheguru. Losing all consciousness of your body. It was something I want to experience again. Any thoughts?

SsA Veerji,

Focusing on Agya chakra during Simran is NOT recommended by abhiyaasis, you can checK content by happydays veer on this forum.. how he suffered for so many days cos of this..

This video talks about the jugtis as per Gurmat as posted by sat Veerji. Listen from 18 mins or you may call these Gurmukhs for personalized help, they are really nice and kirpa waale Gurmukhs.

All the best!

https://youtu.be/gDKLBZTY9Ic

IMG_20200225_000924.jpg.75261de94f425018d2b50ab231da8e49.jpg.743a91dbddc7ab1656357554d677503c.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 3/1/2020 at 4:59 PM, Nalwa said:

Is it safe to focus on the Ajna chakra while doing Waheguru jaap? Last time I focused very hard on it, I didn't feel like engaging in any worldly task and just wanted to sit and recite the lords name. There was a lot of pain all over my forehead; physically and mentally I wasn't doing well. There was a lot of fear I was experiencing that I wouldn't be able to recite God's name. Spiritually speaking I had never experienced something like that in my life. I think it was equally good and bad experience. So much intoxication, your mind is just immersed in Waheguru. Losing all consciousness of your body. It was something I want to experience again. Any thoughts?

It's fine. 

You can pm me if you have any issues with it.

If you want to do advanced simran then ask a sant for simran di jugti, do whatever they say, then go back after 6 months and ask for the next stage. Most people aren't serious so they won't give the advanced stuff to them. 

On 3/2/2020 at 12:59 AM, Nalwa said:

Is it safe to focus on the Ajna chakra while doing Waheguru jaap? 

Last time I focused very hard on it, I didn't feel like engaging in any worldly task and just wanted to sit and recite the lords name.

There was a lot of pain all over my forehead; physically and mentally I wasn't doing well.

There was a lot of fear I was experiencing that I wouldn't be able to recite God's name.

Spiritually speaking I had never experienced something like that in my life.

I think it was equally good and bad experience. So much intoxication, your mind is just immersed in Waheguru. Losing all consciousness of your body. It was something I want to experience again.

Any thoughts?

SSA brother Nalwa,

relating to your post above, following is a verse from Guru Jee :

ਜਪਿ ਗੋਵਿਦ ਭਰਮੁ ਭਉ ਫਾਟਾ ॥

Jap Govidh Bharam Bho Faattaa ||

Meditating on the Lord of the Universe, your doubts and fears shall be dispelled.

* From it what I understand is, that the mind will create doubts and fear in you, to derail you from the path of His meditation which will surely take us to Him,  then too never ever give up, for His Nao is our only anchor.

Do His bhakti,  knowing that He is always there to help and guide His devotees, that is His guarantee, which even Dharam Rai dares not to contradict.  That is why Guru Jee tells us: 

ਜੋ ਸਿਮਰੈ ਤਿਸ ਕਾ ਨਿਸਤਾਰਾ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

Jo Simarai This Kaa Nisathaaraa ||1|| Rehaao ||

Whoever meditates on Him is emancipated. ||1||Pause||

*Moreover, if you derive even a bit of bliss from His jaap, take it as a blessing from Him, for as seen in the verse below, that, that alone wadbhagee jeeva chants His name, to whom He wants to do so, nobody else

ਜਿ ਕਰਾਵੈ ਸੁ ਨਾਮੁ ਵਖਾਨੀ ॥

J Karaavai S Naam Vakhaanee ||

He alone chants the Naam, whom the Lord inspires to do so.

SSA.