More obfuscation and covering up of grooming by English government?

On 7/17/2020 at 9:46 PM, Soulfinder said:

Its madness veer ji especially as the victims have to suffer for the rest of their lives.

It should also show each and every apna in the UK that we cannot remotely rely on the english authorities to protect females of our own community against pedophiles and grooming gangs. Establishment goray are as bad as the pedostani...sorry pakistani grooming gangs.  I think the pak gangs supply girls to the goray myself, that's why the police and government protect them.  

8 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

I think the pak gangs supply girls to the goray myself, that's why the police and government protect them.  

Maybe I am wrong, but I think these bastards are protective about their women, yet bring barbadee to the rest of the females.

Their whole culture, beleifs, revolve around sex.

To the extent of the deep rooted ignorance, that suppose if they die killing kafirs, they think they will be rewarded by an X number of virgins.  What  about if it is female who does so, will she get men over there? Then she will be labeled as a prostiute, or if she get X amount of women, will she labeled as a lesbian?

Just sickening!

All their culture turns around sex, slavery, cheating, murders, double standards, terrorism, etc...

Yet they want to convert others in spite of having nothing good. 

Just tell me if they believe their conceptual god is true, why does he not go and kill the other imaginery gods of other religions?

Is he such a coward?

What sense does it make to create other people, then tell a certain number of fools to go and kill them? 

No limits to that absolute stupidity, nonsense, madness.

Allah as mentioned in the Bani, that creative power and supraconsciousness, has nothing to do with all the filth and stupidity that has been infused in all these insane people.

Allah or Khudha is one thing, and all the nonsense done under deep rooted ignorance is another thing which is totally wrong.

Had I been a muslim, I would have long ago asked myself all the questions above and in consequence leave and come out immediately from that state of constant madness/ insanity.

The base of any true religion is love, mercy, forgiveness towards all beings irrespective of color, caste or creed; for all carry within them the light of that creative power, Ultimate Truth, known as God, Waheguru, Akal Purukh, Allah, Khudha, Gobind, Gopal, Har....

Names in different religions and languages of that Supreme level of Consciousness do not and can not change its essence of divinity.

It is we foolish and blind who make distinctions and segregations, then only all hatred and nonsense starts.

Had anyone gone within and seen that Jot, would have said that, there is only one Creative Power, like one Sun in the sky illuminating each and every country, city and village with the same quality and quantity. 

This is what the Bani tells.

Their is no comparison with anything else, though all are very much respectable, for the Bani makes us good human beings, then with that goodness we move towards our Source to become one with it without distinction.

That's it. That is the wadeeayee of Gurmat.

Time to move forward and start being human beings.

SSA.

On 7/19/2020 at 1:22 PM, harsharan000 said:

Maybe I am wrong, but I think these bastards are protective about their women, yet bring barbadee to the rest of the females.

Their whole culture, beleifs, revolve around sex.

To the extent of the deep rooted ignorance, that suppose if they die killing kafirs, they think they will be rewarded by an X number of virgins.  What  about if it is female who does so, will she get men over there? Then she will be labeled as a prostiute, or if she get X amount of women, will she labeled as a lesbian?

Just sickening!

All their culture turns around sex, slavery, cheating, murders, double standards, terrorism, etc...

Yet they want to convert others in spite of having nothing good. 

Just tell me if they believe their conceptual god is true, why does he not go and kill the other imaginery gods of other religions?

Is he such a coward?

What sense does it make to create other people, then tell a certain number of fools to go and kill them? 

No limits to that absolute stupidity, nonsense, madness.

Allah as mentioned in the Bani, that creative power and supraconsciousness, has nothing to do with all the filth and stupidity that has been infused in all these insane people.

Allah or Khudha is one thing, and all the nonsense done under deep rooted ignorance is another thing which is totally wrong.

Had I been a muslim, I would have long ago asked myself all the questions above and in consequence leave and come out immediately from that state of constant madness/ insanity.

The base of any true religion is love, mercy, forgiveness towards all beings irrespective of color, caste or creed; for all carry within them the light of that creative power, Ultimate Truth, known as God, Waheguru, Akal Purukh, Allah, Khudha, Gobind, Gopal, Har....

Names in different religions and languages of that Supreme level of Consciousness do not and can not change its essence of divinity.

It is we foolish and blind who make distinctions and segregations, then only all hatred and nonsense starts.

Had anyone gone within and seen that Jot, would have said that, there is only one Creative Power, like one Sun in the sky illuminating each and every country, city and village with the same quality and quantity. 

This is what the Bani tells.

Their is no comparison with anything else, though all are very much respectable, for the Bani makes us good human beings, then with that goodness we move towards our Source to become one with it without distinction.

That's it. That is the wadeeayee of Gurmat.

Time to move forward and start being human beings.

SSA.

You know what Bhai ji, I hear what you are saying above, but it does seem that you have totally missed out the role of the gora establishment in consistently covering up for these perverts.  

25 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

You know what Bhai ji, I hear what you are saying above, but it does seem that you have totally missed out the role of the gora establishment in consistently covering up for these perverts.  

SSA Brother dalsingh101 jee,

The goray covering the crime of these bastards is totally bad, sorry if I missed mentioning in my post above, not that I am not aware of it, but my post was mainly to bring light to the ill mentality, ill culture, of these bastards, which ends in crime and terrorism against humanity. 

But then, the very goray also suffer at the hands of these bastards. All nationalities have criminals, but the difference between these and the rest is that, these are a product in industrial quantity, due to their devlish beliefs and  retrogating culture.

Anyhow thanks for bringing the awareness of these matters, in this your present thread.

SSA.

On 7/25/2020 at 7:20 PM, harsharan000 said:

But then, the very goray also suffer at the hands of these bastards. All nationalities have criminals, but the difference between these and the rest is that, these are a product in industrial quantity, due to their devlish beliefs and  retrogating culture.

Okay, but the english don't seem much better. They also appear to have similar attitudes towards pedophilia by the looks of it, they are just better at hiding it all under a facade. Don't be blind to this because they smile in your face and act friendly.  

http://www.sikhawareness.com/topic/16205-uk-government-cover-up-of-sexual-abuse-amongst-its-ranks-document-search/?page=2&tab=comments#comment-148946 

1 hour ago, dalsingh101 said:

Okay, but the english don't seem much better. They also appear to have similar attitudes towards pedophilia by the looks of it, they are just better at hiding it all under a facade. Don't be blind to this because they smile in your face and act friendly.  

http://www.sikhawareness.com/topic/16205-uk-government-cover-up-of-sexual-abuse-amongst-its-ranks-document-search/?page=2&tab=comments#comment-148946 

Hey dalsingh bro, 

Do you really believe I can be blind to the facts you are mentioning?

This kaam vaasna chor has left almost no one free from its deadly effects.

Name me one country or one race or creed which is free from this malady?

Film industry and sport sector in USA with me too, Colombia, Thailand, India, the muslim countries, the religious class in christianity within the goray, the political,  the royal families, the doctors with their patients, the goray and other paedophiles with children of only months...

Open any news channel, any newspaper, one only sees sex crimes, apart from other atrocities, but sex crime is just too much...

It is just sickening, there is no such corner in this world full of evilness and negativity where this sex crime does not take place.

Some time ago, I read how apnay outside the gurdwaras in UK also have committed paedophile acts with our own children while parents are inside.

These are just some cases which come on the surface, but how many more are happening every second, every minute...

Bloody bastards.

23 hours ago, harsharan000 said:

Hey dalsingh bro, 

Do you really believe I can be blind to the facts you are mentioning?

This kaam vaasna chor has left almost no one free from its deadly effects.

Name me one country or one race or creed which is free from this malady?

Film industry and sport sector in USA with me too, Colombia, Thailand, India, the muslim countries, the religious class in christianity within the goray, the political,  the royal families, the doctors with their patients, the goray and other paedophiles with children of only months...

Open any news channel, any newspaper, one only sees sex crimes, apart from other atrocities, but sex crime is just too much...

It is just sickening, there is no such corner in this world full of evilness and negativity where this sex crime does not take place.

Some time ago, I read how apnay outside the gurdwaras in UK also have committed paedophile acts with our own children while parents are inside.

These are just some cases which come on the surface, but how many more are happening every second, every minute...

Bloody bastards.

These dhusts should burn in narak for which they will be rewarded one day. Thats why i have stopped watching these news and social media as there way too much stories about sickos which makes me angry so i try to keep away from it.