Experience of Premanand ji mahapurush when he was having difficulty with Nirantar Naam Japa

6 hours ago, paapiman said:

@Soulfinder - Please make a back-up bro.

Thanks

@Trimandeep Singh - Please do listen to another non-Sikh Mahapurakh above. He talks about Nirantar Simran (which is similar to Ajapa Jaap), Gurmanatar, etc. He might be a Brahamgyani.

@Ragmaala - Thanks a lot bro for sharing.

Bhul chuk maaf

16 hours ago, paapiman said:

Please do listen to another non-Sikh Mahapurakh above. He talks about Nirantar Simran (which is similar to Ajapa Jaap), Gurmanatar, etc. He might be a Brahamgyani.

If I just talk about some real life experiences of Baba Nand Singh Ji or any Mahapurakh and claim that I have experienced this, would you give me the title of Brahmgyani? 

I am not saying that this Baba is lying. But one should not make an assumption unless you know about their jeevan and beliefs. Brahmgyanis always keep their avastha gupt.

Don't forget, Brahmgyami is one who realizes the jot of Vaheguru in himself. If someone talks about this complex topics, it doesn't mean they have had darshan of Vaheguru. 

Please don't just call anyone a Brahmgyani. 

Trimandeep Singh