Sikhism - Documentary

18 hours ago, ਰੂਪ ਢਿੱਲੋਂ said:

Yeah even though he explains it...I guess its to let people who call it ism that its isnt an ism, so he used familiar western phrase

But the point that interests me is that Sikhs are supposed not believe in Me Myself and I. I swear almost all those who go pray are asking for something for themselves in terms of worldly aspirations, protection of loved ones etc etc..so is that not being I and non-sikhi?

Some of those things, or maybe all of those things are present in standard Ardaas, ji. 

I think this is human nature also ? We are all struggling to some extent with some issues in our lives, we all live in society. There are plenty of Sikhs I think, who are doing their Nitnem and not asking for much also

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/20/2022 at 4:11 AM, Premi said:

Some of those things, or maybe all of those things are present in standard Ardaas, ji. 

I think this is human nature also ? We are all struggling to some extent with some issues in our lives, we all live in society. There are plenty of Sikhs I think, who are doing their Nitnem and not asking for much also

True but Ardas ends with Sarbat Da Bhala doesn't it?