Keshdaris on the rise?

The title may be misleading, but has anyone else noticed how many men are growing full Kesh these days? At least on the west coast of the us man, all sorts of dudes, not just with long beards and hair, but uncut. All races. It's been like a hair explosion in my area the last few years. Like 70's level hair out there. 

We know that Kesh has functions. I mean. Are people naturally bring made to keep Kesh because the planet is in dire straights and we need everyone on the Akash Wire right now? It's like a spirituality and hair revolution around here. 

Also full blown Kalyug. 

2 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

The title may be misleading, but has anyone else noticed how many men are growing full Kesh these days? At least on the west coast of the us man, all sorts of dudes, not just with long beards and hair, but uncut. All races. It's been like a hair explosion in my area the last few years. Like 70's level hair out there. 

We know that Kesh has functions. I mean. Are people naturally bring made to keep Kesh because the planet is in dire straights and we need everyone on the Akash Wire right now? It's like a spirituality and hair revolution around here. 

Also full blown Kalyug. 

You mean White guys?

Thanks

Bhul chuk maaf

15 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Also full blown Kalyug. 

'Kesdharis on the rise' - don't jinx it bro, lol !

I think a lot of men have been 'experimenting' since the pandemic as they are working from home more and have not been able to get hair cut as often ?

All races. It's been like a hair explosion in my area the last few years - maybe they see you and like your style, lol !