Is this quote of Confucius true ?

1 minute ago, shastarSingh said:

Almost always, yes. 

There aren't many Guru Sahiban or Brahmgyani Gurmukhs walking around, self made wealthy, conducted with honor the entire time, using that money to fund a revolution of mercy upon mankind and the world itself. 

Wealth almost always comes with compromises in Kalyug. 

The fact is even the unwealthy compromise. 

Gurbani makes the nature of Kalyug, and it's economy clear. 

It also makes clear the state of the Saints. And it is not rich and bold. 

However, WE have the responsibility to grow in both directions without sacrificing any integrity, or our stances on Dharam, and Dharam Yudh. 

I think it's pretty clear the Paanth is not coming out unscathed dealing with european and american money, culture, and values. 

Something to remember. Very few people are here to be Sikh, or other pockets of real Dharams. Most the world is evil, and a facade, and most people compromise and adopt and repeat imperialist narratives as part of their subservience to it, with the promise of a hedonistic lifestyle and some "diversity inclusion". 

Not all religions are the same, or equal, or even necessarily good, except that anything tha movest one in the direction of God concept is of some value here in Kalyug. 

But I think we first have the responsobility to be Dharmis and then wealthy generous ones. 

Really, now that I realize the Torah actually doesn't offer salvation to anyone but the actual jews, jacobites, not anyone else, and that it's far darker, and more deadly, than anyone realizes...and probably related to Kali Ma...

I realize how diverse the spiritual population is. Very very few people are here to be a real Sikh, Buddhist, Jain, etc. 

Most people are here just to learn, participate in Karam, and participate in varying degrees of 1 awareness, and many more so intended to relate to their tribal spiritual traditions. 

Most the world is set up as a functioning hell. You can work for it, and be in congruence with it, if you choose. 

In the originally honroable populations most of us are very damaged, immersed and led astray by it. 

But we have a responsibility to accept, alllow, and rise above. According to Rehit and Gurmat. 

1 hour ago, shastarSingh said:

What do you say @Shaheed4life??

Nope,  Deh Shiva Bar mohe hai is an Ardas to Vaheguru Sahib Ji, that Oh Vaheguru! We are approaching the fight for truth and false, may my mind not falter, may my mind stay with your kirpa and I believe with Gurus Kirpa the truth will be victorious.

Confucius is talking more about the general idea that to be a bystander of something wrong , shows a lack of courage. There is no mention of the need for Vaheguru ji's kirpa, and Confucius lacks the depth that Guru Sahiban has in their bani, that depth has never been seen in the past and will never be seen in the future. Such depth and bliss that can be achieved from reading Deh Shiva Bar mohe hai, cannot be achieved from reading anything besides Gur ki bani!

Bhul Chuk Maf ji 🙏

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh ji

11 minutes ago, Shaheed4life said:

Confucius lacks the depth that Guru Sahiban has in their bani, that depth has never been seen in the past and will never be seen in the future. Such depth and bliss that can be achieved from reading Deh Shiva Bar mohe hai, cannot be achieved from reading anything besides Gur ki bani!

Totally agree bro👋

38 minutes ago, Shaheed4life said:

Confucius is talking more about the general idea that to be a bystander of something wrong

I won't use the word bystander.

Confucius is saying

If a person is pursuing a righteous work, he shud show courage and complete the righteous work.

If he doesn't complete the work, he lacks courage.