North India touching 50 degrees!

1 minute ago, shastarSingh said:

Jatts r in bad shape here. They might be braver than people around them but jatts hv degenerated a lot and need massive sikhi parchar.

So how's another jut running off to the west going to help that? We need to send more back to straighten out the mess they've made there and stop them turning us into a community of bhangra paa-ing clowns or wannabe kalay gangsters in the west.  

1 minute ago, shastarSingh said:

Punjab is full of deraas and hundreds of admin cut low IQ sant babaas.

Am I not better than them ?

So your big plan is to add to the problem...............lol!

2 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

So how's another jut running off to the west going to help that? We need to send more back to straighten out the mess they've made there and stop them turning us into a community of bhangra paa-ing clowns or wannabe kalay gangsters in the west.  

In summers I can do parchar in UK, USA and Canada. In winter I do parchar in punjab.

Indian summer is killing me and will eventually kill me. Don't you want to save a fellow sikh?

7 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

In summers I can do parchar in UK, USA and Canada. In winter I do parchar in punjab.

Indian summer is killing me and will eventually kill me. Don't you want to save a fellow sikh?

Stay in the shade then! You make me laugh.

You'll die faster in the cold here especially with energy costs. 

You should be developing your farm. There may be a food crisis soon.  

9 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

It will be foolish to renovate ones house when u know houses around you are going to get burnt today or tomorrow and mad people are going to come for ur house as well...

Yeah bro. You can't middle man save your land from china, hindustan, pakistan and all the crazy misled ideologies therein. Get the admin cut out of there bro. 

If Sikhs who have real power aren't providing legitimate Faujs to participate in and trust, with actual resources, or you aren't a Rambo Fauj Founder yourself, not much to do but get your everybody out bro. 

Out. Or armed and grouped. 

19 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

It will be foolish to renovate ones house when u know houses around you are going to get burnt today or tomorrow and mad people are going to come for ur house as well...

Looks like fireworks may go off here too bro. Hard to tell. We've already got deeply rooted, long embedded issues with racism/cultural imperialism - and now we're going to have a bunch of eastern european neo-nazis bolstering the ranks here.  

9 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

@dalsingh101 Same for you bro. And I should have land july next year. 

Nice one bro, but legal issues from when I was a teenager means I won't be able to make it there. But thanks for your thoughts brother. 

22 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Out. Or armed and grouped. 

A the Moosewala thing showed, it isn't lack of arms or the will to use them in Panjab, it's the lack of any panthic thinking and planning.   

35 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

Right now Taliban seems to be more jhujharuu compared to khalistanis.

Hundreds of beadbi incidents hv happened in our homeland but khalistanis hv been quiet.

True but they also are animos to us and our confusion with them visually already gets us targetted. And we already falsely bear a terrorist label.

And to be honest. The more I learn about Islam, and Muslims and how they operate, what their views are, and socially how supremacist, cocky, and predatory they really are combined with easily triggered...

Best to keep them friends, respected ish to the degree they respect you, and at a distance. 

I have a very close muslim friend, but that relies on them having converted to it, only interfacing with it somewhat superficially and never having to talk the conflict aspect. But I can tell she's been told things that change how she acts, and really if it came down to a hard breakdown I don't think she'd be able to defend islam, and we'd either not be friends or she'd not be muslim. 

I've yet to encounter a well spoken, rational non toxic muslim on clubhouse for instance that wasn't a black convert, and they're easily debated. They're just not insane like the jihadis. 

I'm waiting for the voice of Truth in Islam, that is authentic, can clear up all the ungodliness and unrightousness in it and end the conflict between Muslims and protect others from Muslims. 

Islam exists in a bubble as a facade. Pull it back at all it's all issues. 

To discriminate against someone for religion is wrong. To say all religions are not equal is just a fact. Just because some group says "This is a religion" doesn't put a stamp of approval on everything they do or say. 

Out of respect for our Guru Sahiban who have told me to understand it, I will be actually learning certain key precepts from the Quran and Hadiths in Arabic so they can just debate themselves. 

Combined with a few key factual historical precepts. 

Only way to be friends with muslims ultimately is be prepared, willing and able to put them in their place and be truthful with you. 

And when they're being charming they're lying to you. And if you get to the core of their beliefs that's true. 

So which is your friend. The liar who thinks you're subhuman and worthy of crimes or slavery, conversion?

Or the triggered ignorant supremacist who's about to kill you and prove it? And has no remaining facade and in fact no facade management. They're not even high functioning narcicissts. 

6 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Out of respect for our Guru Sahiban who have told me to understand it, I will be actually learning certain key precepts from the Quran and Hadiths in Arabic so they can just debate themselves. 

Combined with a few key factual historical precepts. 

Only way to be friends with muslims ultimately is be prepared, willing and able to put them in their place and be truthful with you. 

And if, when, you do that. Treat them at all like they treat others. Or have anything resembling the pride in your Dharam as they do in whatever they do, they get violent.