Palestinians

Applies to civilians too. 

It was during his time stationed at the border with Lebanon that Shaul was first told about the Hannibal Directive, a former controversial Israeli military policy aimed at preventing the capture of Israeli soldiers by enemy forces – at any cost.

Israel last invoked it in 2014 during the war on Gaza that year, according to leaked military audio recordings, though the army denied it had used the doctrine. Dozens of Palestinians were killed in the Israeli bombardment that followed, sparking accusations of war crimes against the Israeli army.

And as I've been saying, I stand with the innocent babies, not either side. There is clearly an opressed and opessor. I don't support terrorism, I support war crimes, subversion, espionage, censorship, propoganda even less. 

The consequences of it effect everyone. The Karam of it is filthy. It's aDharmi. I don't want to fund it. Won't be seen with it, supporting it. None of it. 

We're not with these people. They need to act right.