Muslims showed so much love to me and my family!

shastarSingh

This self perpetuating landgrab idea is solid gold. Very Gurmat. Only greed or fear prevents it, and the dividends financially and in terms of Sangat are off the charts. 

Solves Khalistan by using Kalislands all over. 

Solves education, birth rate, inheritance, everything Sangat Ji. 

Helps a lot of people. It's cheap. Easy. Safe. Joyful way to live. 

Solves homelessness if the side project is launched. You know many military personnel we can get to train our Faujs that way? Constantly saving the youngest ptsd vets, and putting them back together. And getting the latest military strats and commentary, training? Every Vet has a million dollars in training easy. Just sitting there rotting no love. 

Their own gov benis would even pay for it and they'd love us after. And each one has a million dollars to tell us. 

They were loyal to a military that hated them. You think they won't be beyond loyal to death to us for doing for them what their government and people were supposed to?

Kal.Is.land Grabbing is the way. 

This is exactly the kind of mechanism Sikhi is missing today. We read about the camps, Faujs, the Guru Sahiban etc. We just don't have their logistics info for that. But I bet it worked kinda like this in spirit if not great detail. It's based on Panj Singhs even. 

Look at a painting of what our camps were like. 

Look at the problems we face today with land and resources. 

And then tell me doing what we've brainstormed here wouldn't put is in the position the Guru Sahiban and Purtan Sikhs were, better even, with land, and no need to engage in politics and get called terrorists?

This idea is basically perfect in it's inspired simplicity. 

When some concept is this much of a Panacea, it comes from Naam period. 

Please Sangat Ji, prove me wrong or impliment this crazy sounding idea from the Akash. 

If we stay broke and asking for help and our kids get bullied and our elders die lonely and we pass homeless people in the gutter that's on us now.  

13 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Only way I see to get Khalistan, or even land and influence in India, outside of the countries failing and us getting it, is we have to repatriate Punjab, have a consensus based shadow government, and start buying farm land. Putting five mobile homes, a well, a septic system, and a tesla power wall on each one. This model requires one Sikh with enough money to get each low cost plot started. Bought outright, or financed sustainably on their income alone, or close to it. 

No permanent structures, no bulding permits. 

Then we move Sikhs into all five mobile homes. Farm, train, etc. The landowner Sikh charges a lower rent than available elsewhere. Takes some of it for Langar and upkeep, and puts the rest into a fund for each of the other four families. Transparently and according to structure. 

When their accounts reach a certain amount, they're given that fund to buy their own plot and repay the Paanth buy helping four other families get land. 

In this way we grow Bungas of five Singhs or five families each, while we govern ourselves internally and get a unified stance on things. In the family version, only some members work full time, some part, some not at all. Everyone sells products from the farm to get fund money. In the single men version, the men work part time nearby, or full time in a way that let's them train a lot still. Single men version requires less housing structures. If their plot is really rural they use online business, farm and textile trade from the land, or commute to work seasonally in rotations. 

We use our internal power, and representatives, to interact with worldly politics as we establish, grow, convert, ally and gain influence, and farm land back, with a model that gets more and more land, not a model that gets destroyed when inherited and over split, and not a model that leaves all but one son landless. Rehao. Lol.

I mean this is really really doable by any family or individual who has a modern educated income. Buy cheap farm land. Put a well, septic and preferably off grid power. And let people live there and help for cheap. And put most their monetary contribution into buying them the same basic thing. Keep the overhead low. Half in the world half out.  Repeat. 

111 percent of this Paanth should own Khalisland all over the world. 

I don't think NRIs are allowed to buy land in Punjab, we are only allowed to own land which we inherited!

10 minutes ago, ipledgeblue said:

I don't think NRIs are allowed to buy land in Punjab, we are only allowed to own land which we inherited!

Great point bro. Looks like we'll have to do this everywhere we can, and the Punjabi Sikhs will have to do it there first. 

Once it's succesful there we can use that clout to change the laws and open it back up to NRI. 

Thank you bro for participating and adding value. 

13 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Menonites are beating us to the self watering farm land in idaho people, I need us to get moving lol!

You know much food, medicine, hemp and bamboo you can grow in greenhouses on rich earth so close to the water table the roots get all the water they need?!

Everything we owned would be made out hemp and bamboo, we'd be fed all year, and we could sell bamboo to all america it grows so fast. Idaho bamboo people. 

And our neighbors would be menonites!

Tempus fuckit people!

Nice idea!

Are Mennonites good people?

Plz tell something about them.

18 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I just don't agree with being allies with Pakistan to get Khalistan. 

It's not about being allies with Pakistan.

Enemy of an enemy can be used strategically. We won't ask Pakistan for money but we can use panth's money to buy nice weapons from Pakistan.

GOI wants to finish our religion and civilization.

BJP/RSS wants to make Sikhs Hindus.

All these beadbian of Guru Granth Sahib ji and anti farmer laws is an attempt to finish us religiously and economically.

We won't ask Pakistan to participate in our war for survival against GOI.

We will fight our own war but we will need to buy modern nice weapons from someone.

We can use China strategically as well. China is encircling and weakening India which will aid us in establishing khalistan.

Right to self determination is accepted by UN. Pakistan will respect referendum in Kashmir and we Sikhs shud do the same.

If Kashmir gets independence, it will be much easier to make khalistan.

4 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

Enemy of an enemy can be used strategically. We won't ask Pakistan for money but we can use panth's money to buy nice weapons from Pakistan.

BJP/RSS wants to make Sikhs Hindus.

All these beadbian of Guru Granth Sahib ji and anti farmer laws is an attempt to finish us religiously and economically.

We won't ask Pakistan to participate in our war for survival against GOI.

We will fight our own war but we will need to buy modern nice weapons from someone.

We can use China strategically as well. China is encircling and weakening India which will aid us in establishing khalistan.

Right to self determination is accepted by UN. Pakistan will respect referendum in Kashmir and we Sikhs shud do the same.

Screenshot_20220715-113319.png

1 minute ago, shastarSingh said:

BJP/RSS want to make Sikhs Hindus.

All these beadbian of Guru Granth Sahib ji and anti farmers is an attempt to finish us religiously and economically.

We won't ask Pakistan to participate in our survival war with GOI.

We buy weapons before we have land and power we'll just be terrorists no matter how we use them. Modern war tech has outpaced armed resistance. The game is different now.  We should arm legally until then for defense and make defense companies. No matter who sells us guns we can't fight india. We have no current need for illegal weapons. They will only tarnish our reputation, especially if they get linked to pakistan. 

We should sue the un for protected nationality status but in the mean time avoid being too deep with any stans. 

From Machiavelli

If possible, a prince should avoid siding with an ally whose power is greater than his own. Victory in this situation will only put the prince at mercy of that ally. However, sometimes such an alliance is unavoidable. Because of these instances, a prince should never believe that a completely safe course exists. Instead, he should assess the risks presented by all options and choose the least risky course of action. A prudent prince can assess threats and accept the lesser evil.

A prince should encourage his citizens to excel in their occupations, and live their lives in peace. Thus, a prince should never discourage or excessively tax private acquisition or prosperous commerce. Instead, a prince should reward those who contribute to the overall prosperity of the state. Such rewards might include annual city-wide festivals and personal visits with guilds and family groups.

However if there comes a day and we HAVE to choose. There is no choice. THEN...

prince can also win prestige by declaring himself an ally of one side of a conflict. Neutrality alienates both the victor and the loser. The victor sees the neutral prince as a doubtful friend; the loser sees the neutral prince as weak coward. Someone who is not your friend will always request that you remain neutral, while a true friend will always ask you for your armed support. A prince can escape short-term danger through neutrality, but at the cost of long-term grief. Instead, a prince should boldly declare support for one side.

If the prince allies with someone stronger than himself, and this ally wins, then the prince protects himself through the alliance, because the victor will feel an obligation to the prince. If this stronger ally loses, at least the prince will win the protection and shelter of the ally. If the prince is stronger than either opponent, an alliance essentially means the destruction of one side through the help of another.

16 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

Screenshot_20220715-113803.png

Screenshot_20220715-114131.png

We should sue for the same. While buying land and getting enough resources to birth and educate many babies and care for the elders. But we don't need guns right now. We don't need allies right now. We need wells, farmland, and a model to expand that growth rapidly, and militarize the Paanth into Purtan Faujs. Immediately. They can have bows for now. It's the land, water and structure, the culture we need to fire up right now. We need to get everyone a degree or trades. 

Guns right now will only be effective for fighting other mobs in chaos. And they're on the ground in that case. We need trained Faujs. And if we form security companies we can legally have guns world wide. 

I'm fully convinced Kalisland(s) are the way to go. It's fate bro I swear. If we don't start this each one make four system we're stupid. 

It addresses all of our issues. Internally, externally, politically, financially, sustainably, exponentially. 

Solved homelessness. Solved where our military training comes from without having to join. 

It's a panacea bro. I'm just looking at, as it emerged after years of similar topics stunned. That's THE model bro. 

We don't even need guns at first. Zero. Then a few deer rifles, then the basic kit for the security personnel, then an armory. 

And by the armory phase? Let's get some ak15s from russia brand new. Absolutely. 

I m not saying we shud buy guns from Pakistan right now and fight Indian state.

There is no doubt in my mind that GOI/RSS wants to finish Sikhi and Punjabi civilization.

Right now we are fighting in a democratic and peaceful manner.

But may be in the future we will hv no option but to pick up weapons. Dasmesh Pita in Zafarnama says that when all peaceful ways to get justice fail, it's pious to pick up weapons.

Moreover, civil war is inevitable in india. We will hv to pick up weapons in a civil war scenario.

10 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

I m not saying we shud buy guns from Pakistan right now and fight Indian state.

There is no doubt in my mind that GOI/RSS wants to finish Sikhi and Punjabi civilization.

Right now we are fighting in a democratic and peaceful manner.

But may be in the future we will hv no option but to pick up weapons. Dasmesh Pita in Zafarnama says that when all peaceful ways to get justice fail, it's pious to pick up weapons.

Moreover, civil war is inevitable in india. We will hv to pick up weapons in a civil war scenario.

I'm with all that. And I think the best politics we can do right now is start a legal, land buying, education, business strategy, and take over china style. 

And do it in a Gursikh way that is based on Seva, where we help the entire Paanth up and on its feet with a degree and landholdings in a few years. 

And keep from making ourselves targets. 

And with these Bungas we'd be able to retaliate and protect. We'd be well situated to stay fat and happy. 

And we should stay respectful, peaceful, focused on our business, not really in the world, and if attacked we should bring woe unto anyone that will prevent them ever making the mistake again. 

Then they will realize it's in their best interest to fight each other. And leave Sikhs alone. 

39 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

. We have no current need for illegal weapons. They will only tarnish our reputation, especially if they get linked to pakistan. 

Kashmiri militants picked up weapons in 1987 and they are still fighting with weapons to this day. They get weapons and training from Pakistan. Does the world community call kashmiris terrorists?

By still fighting with weapons, they hv made Kashmir an international issue. India is forced to keep 6 lakh army in Kashmir which is hurting India economically.

Do u feel that kashmiris would hv been better off by giving up their weapons?????

5 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

Kashmiri militants picked up weapons in 1987 and they are still fighting with weapons to this day. They get weapons and training from Pakistan. Does the world community call kashmiris terrorists?

By still fighting with weapons, they hv made Kashmir an international issue. India is forced to keep 6 lakh army in Kashmir which is hurting India economically.

Do u feel that kashmiris would hv been better off by giving up their weapons?????

I think they would have been better off using my method and wouldn't still be holding guns. 

Self defense is self defense. Be armed. Legally preferably. 

But no if they did this Bunga Scheme they'd have Kashmir already. 

And wouldn't have to rely on Pakistan at all.