Muslims showed so much love to me and my family!

shastarSingh

34 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

So glad to hear that Veer. Good Muslims are the true miracle of islam. 

RSS Hindus want Sikhs to hate Muslims.

We shud not fall into the trap of RSS.

I hv lots of disagreements with Islam as an ideology. But when it comes down to people, there must be many helpful nice Muslim human beings.

19 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

I hv lots of disagreements with Islam as an ideology. But when it comes down to people, there must be many helpful nice Muslim human beings.

I think many are extremely stingy people. Makki choos, conduce. 

14 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

I think many are extremely stingy people. Makki choos, conduce. 

Veerji

I m telling u a fact. Turban is HUGELY respected in Pakistani punjab.

Hindus make so many jokes on Sardaars.

Veerji hv u observed that Muslim women on a whole are much better human beings than Muslim men ?

@GurjantGnostic??

4 hours ago, paapiman said:

Does that happen a lot nowadays too? Have you experienced it as well?

What are the Sikhs in India doing about it?

Bhul chuk maaf

A sikh lady in Delhi filed a petition to stop circulation of sikh jokes. Her young sikh children were having a bad time in school because they were made fun of by Hindu students.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/here-are-10-santa-banta-jokes-by-khushwant-singh-before-they-get-banned/story-9rNuyedDUzXUO1GSLGOTXJ.html

There are thousands and thousands of sikh jokes or Santa banta jokes in printed books, internet, whatsapp etc.

16 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

Veerji

I m telling u a fact. Turban is HUGELY respected in Pakistani punjab.

Hindus make so many jokes on Sardaars.

Veerji hv u observed that Muslim women on a whole are much better human beings than Muslim men ?

@GurjantGnostic??

I'm just saying compared to Sikhs, they are extremely conduce. 

I think a lot of the women are fed up with their men, but have to suffer them or get killed. 

38 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I'm sure they did bro. The problem comes when you scratch the surface and talk religion or politics. 

From personal experience, if u start talking religion with Muslims, at some point Muslims will start speaking great about Islam and might speak something negative about ur religion.

Nothing wrong in talking politics though.

Sikhs shud be discussing politics and geopolitics with Pakistan and  China.

The way things are happening in the world, Sikhs will hv to fight for khalistan in the coming future or face another genocide at the hands of Indian government.

1 hour ago, shastarSingh said:

From personal experience, if u start talking religion with Muslims, at some point Muslims will start speaking great about Islam and might speak something negative about ur religion.

Nothing wrong in talking politics though.

Sikhs shud be discussing politics and geopolitics with Pakistan and  China.

The way things are happening in the world, Sikhs will hv to fight for khalistan in the coming future or face another genocide at the hands of Indian government.

Or the Pakistani one Veer. 

We forget the reason we're not as worried about that is that they already so effectively genocided everybody. 

Why are rich Sikhs from east Punjab giving millions of dollars to the Pakistan Govt and Army while our own gareeb Sikh brethren are suffering in east Punjab?

The Pakistan Army use the funds they get from naive Sikhs generating money for the Pakistani's to facilitate even more drug trafficking to east Punjab to destroy our Sikh youth.

Yatra's are not in line with Gurmat. If people insist on making a tourist trip it should be within east Punjab to help the local economy not enrich Pakistani's who support the 1947 Pakistani Genocide of Sikhs which killed 25% of Sikhs there.

1 hour ago, Singh2022 said:

Why are rich Sikhs from east Punjab giving millions of dollars to the Pakistan Govt and Army while our own gareeb Sikh brethren are suffering in east Punjab?

The Pakistan Army use the funds they get from naive Sikhs generating money for the Pakistani's to facilitate even more drug trafficking to east Punjab to destroy our Sikh youth.

Yatra's are not in line with Gurmat. If people insist on making a tourist trip it should be within east Punjab to help the local economy not enrich Pakistani's who support the 1947 Pakistani Genocide of Sikhs which killed 25% of Sikhs there.

We've been groomed by pakistan isi and we're about to lose a percentage of our Paanth and reputation for it. It's derailed the ideology of Khalistan which is actually a continuation of Anandpur Resolution really, not the ofshoots of the same name. 

Machiavelli says this alliance is detrimental to us on many levels. He would say abort. About face. Replace. 

We have to stay Nirmal in hindustan too. Attract Dharmis to us. 

These well meaning brothers of ours are going to get us and them killed unfortunately and square us with the taliban jihadi image.