Bhagat Singh was a terrorist!

shastarSingh

1 minute ago, shastarSingh said:

a jaat turned Sikh activist.

These people will jump on anything for money. 

16 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

Because most 'Sikhs' of that era became hardcore, bhundhu, willing slaves of their goray masters. But he is one of the ones who fought back. If it weren't for people like him, we (as a community) would look as if we actually conform to all those stereotypes of docile, dumbo, pendu sepoys. 

Gadri babaas were pendus and their contribution was immense.

12 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

Gadri babaas were pendus and their contribution was immense.

Go read that Sikh Revolution book that they had one of their protégés write. 

See for yourself what they really thought of pendus and their mentalities and capabilities. They knew full well that these people were a weak spot for exploiting the panth, and that's why they focused on them.  

3 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

https://www.facebook.com/100050850813377/posts/pfbid02wLtmC2EhRjYK9Qecxe3mTALDFhkSrZbzr5ggitSCSYLXQg24LmjjuEma7e2AThRWl/

Sir Chhoturam and Lahore conspiracy case 1931(in this case bhagat Singh and others were hanged)

Taken from biography of Sir Chhoturam by tikaram dahiya in 1946.

FB_IMG_1657982002362.jpg

FB_IMG_1657981992628.jpg

According to sir Chhoturam, bhagat Singh's actions were misled and condemnable but had patriotic sentiments.

1 hour ago, proudkaur said:

there were many sikhs who took revenge from British and were anti British to the core. Bhagat singh only wanted to take revenge for lala lajpat rai's death who himself was anti sikh. Have you read his views on Punjabi language, punjab and economics in general. Bhagat singh wasn't any different than other Indians in that he also latched onto foreign beliefs and system like communism. How can someone think this person was intelligent?

We could also castigate the Gaddari babay for affiliating with communism to some degree if we think this way. You're wondering why Bhagat Singh got disillusioned with his dharam, maybe seeing hordes of own people cowardly subordinating themselves for greed, as well as being active pawns in subjugating other quoms played a part. 

Plus Bhagat Singh inspired Udham Singh, maybe it's a bloke thing, but as a man, you have to respect that conviction and sacrifice. I can't knock shaheeds just because of what some hindus have done after their qurbani. That's not me. Call me old fashioned. 

1 hour ago, proudkaur said:

yes many "pendus" i agree didn't use their brain and were just like sheep following their British masters but as many Sikhs did fight against the British for Punjab and Sikhi. Singh Sabha movement( which the British did end up infiltrating) was still a large scale anti British reaction. Yes there are faults that resulted because of it but my point is that there were many Sikhs who had strong anti British sentiments and tried their best to fight for Sikhi and Punjab to counter British propaganda so why should i care about an anti-Sikh anti-Punjab Bhagat Singh.

I don't see the Singh Sabha lehar as you do, even during it's time there were apparently hardcore Sikhs who were calling it out for being too weak. I only know this because of a Bhai Jagraj Singh video I can't find right now. Also, you do know it was originally going to be called 'The loyal Singh Sabha' but brits made them change the first bit to hide how compromised they were.