Radhasoami

but most of the people got benefited.....

5 word mantra chanted by Radasoami's are :

JotNiranjan

Ooaankar

Rarangkar

Sohang

Satnaam......why different types of mantra....and no wahe guru mantra is not there.....

my question was why they start spiritual journey from agna.....many sikh groups have different idea in meditation....how it happens...everyone tells we r the followers of guru nanek ji but why the path is different...i hope my question you understand....

40 minutes ago, nas said:

but most of the people got benefited.....

5 word mantra chanted by Radasoami's are :

JotNiranjan

Ooaankar

Rarangkar

Sohang

Satnaam......why different types of mantra....and no wahe guru mantra is not there.....

my question was why they start spiritual journey from agna.....many sikh groups have different idea in meditation....how it happens...everyone tells we r the followers of guru nanek ji but why the path is different...i hope my question you understand....

You could make anything a Mantar. The Guru Sahiban clearly gave 1 Gurmantar. There is only one Sikh Paanth. The one that starts with Guru Nanak Dev Ji as Nirmal Paanth, that stays so until it is immortalized as Khalsa Paanth under the same Jot, the 10th flame of Nanak, Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj who betowed Gurgadi on Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. 

The Sikh Paanth is diverse, but anyone practicing outside of the above described Paanth is a cultist. Anyone promoting a Mantar above Vaheguru is a cultist. Saying a vatiety of other Mantars yourself does not make you a cultist, that's free will. 

All cults require exclusive, differentiated, or unique doctrine to found the cult on. 

Cults are of two major types. Personality and ideology. Any time the the original "Dharam" with due reverence to 1 is removed and a person or different doctrine replaces it? That's a cult. 

The Gurbani is perfect. It stands alone entirely intact as a collection. Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Dasam Granth, Sarbloh Granth, Vaaran Bhai Gurdas Ji and Nand Laal Ji form a perfect five text foundation for Gurmat and the Paanth to be ale to reference any other material. 

The first cults to form where that of female and male comptetition. 

If you build levels, and secrets into a cult you can control and charge them for longer as they blame themselves for failing to break from one stage another. 

It provides levels or castes. "Oh when you reach my Mantar it'll make sense, this is yoga not sexual assault or kaam or adultery"

The simple pratice of Naam, Gurbani, Bhakti, Seva, will somehow be twisted into a complex but vaguely beleivable series of intricate or esoteric practices. 

Remember when it comes to Mantars and Gurus in Vedic thought you hitch yourself to the Guru who's Mantar it is. Even if they use Gurbani words, I wouldn't do any of those with the cult connotations on them. I wouldn't even read too much of their doctrine, unless you plan to debate as expert, to keep your Gurbani words free of contamination.