TikTok star, 23, and gang of seven murdered her 45-year-old mother's lover, 21, in 100mph high-speed chase after he tried to blackmail her with naked photos and sex tape after they had an affair, court hears 

Premi

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/index.html

TikTok star, 23, and gang of seven murdered her 45-year-old mother's lover, 21, in 100mph high-speed chase after he tried to blackmail her with naked photos and sex tape after they had an affair, court hears 

TikTok star and gang of seven murdered mother's lover in 100mph high-speed chase, court

Social media influencer Mahek Bukhari (centre), 23, told her mother Ansreen in a message that she'd get her young lover, 21-year-old Saqib Hussain (top left), 'jumped by guys and he won't know what day it is', Leicester Crown Court heard today. Mr Hussain had been having a three-year fling with 45-year-old Ansreen (right), the jury was told, but he threatened to leak a sex tape they had made to her husband and family when she tried to end their relationship. Mr Hussain and his friend, Mohammed Hashim Ijazuddin (bottom left), also 21, died instantly after their Skoda Fabia burst into flames when it was rammed off the road in Leicester on February 11 this year. Mahek Bukhari, Ansreen Bukhari and six others have pleaded not guilty to murdering the two young men. The prosecutor, Collingwood Thompson KC, said the Skoda and the two cars pursuing it, an Audi TT and a Seat Leon, were travelling at speeds of up to 100mph in the moments before the fatal crash. A harrowing 999 call was played to the jury this morning in which Mr Hussain is heard pleading: 'They're right behind. They're hitting into the back of the car very fast. Please I'm begging you, I'm going to die.'

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

https://www.desiblitz.com/content/why-was-the-1st-mahek-bukhari-murder-trial-halted

Why was the 1st Mahek Bukhari Murder Trial Halted?

TikToker Mahek Bukhari and seven others were jailed for murder but why was the first trial halted by the judge?

September 2, 2023

After TikTok influencer Mahek Bukhari and seven others were jailed for murdering two men, the reason why the first trial was halted by the judge in 2022 can now be revealed.

It was reported that in the final week of that first trial, there was a “heated” argument in the jury room, with one juror accusing another of being racist.

The two jurors were asked to explain the argument.

One woman said she had been shocked by the other’s racist views about incest and sinister “connections” between the Asian and Middle Eastern defendants.

The second juror wrote a note that confirmed they were unfit to continue as a juror.

It was also decided that dismissing the one racist juror would not be enough, due to suggestions in their note that other jurors also agreed with the “shocking” racist views they held.

A statement issued in early December 2022 by Mr Justice Saini explaining why the trial was halted can now be reported.

It read: “The trial began in early October 2022 and is now in its closing stages.

“During a mid-morning break, I received a message from an usher that there was a heated verbal altercation taking place between two jurors.

“I asked that they be separated from one another and that they each send me a note of their concerns. I was informed that Juror B was very upset about being ‘called out’ as a ‘racist’ by Juror A.

2 hours ago, Premi said:

https://www.desiblitz.com/content/why-was-the-1st-mahek-bukhari-murder-trial-halted

Why was the 1st Mahek Bukhari Murder Trial Halted?

TikToker Mahek Bukhari and seven others were jailed for murder but why was the first trial halted by the judge?

September 2, 2023

After TikTok influencer Mahek Bukhari and seven others were jailed for murdering two men, the reason why the first trial was halted by the judge in 2022 can now be revealed.

It was reported that in the final week of that first trial, there was a “heated” argument in the jury room, with one juror accusing another of being racist.

The two jurors were asked to explain the argument.

One woman said she had been shocked by the other’s racist views about incest and sinister “connections” between the Asian and Middle Eastern defendants.

The second juror wrote a note that confirmed they were unfit to continue as a juror.

It was also decided that dismissing the one racist juror would not be enough, due to suggestions in their note that other jurors also agreed with the “shocking” racist views they held.

A statement issued in early December 2022 by Mr Justice Saini explaining why the trial was halted can now be reported.

It read: “The trial began in early October 2022 and is now in its closing stages.

“During a mid-morning break, I received a message from an usher that there was a heated verbal altercation taking place between two jurors.

“I asked that they be separated from one another and that they each send me a note of their concerns. I was informed that Juror B was very upset about being ‘called out’ as a ‘racist’ by Juror A.

When npd x 3 collides? 

• 4 weeks later...