the khalsa belongs to god - all victory belongs to god

have we forgotten about 1984.

well get up and rmmember.

have we forgotten about the people who died in the 1984 november dehli riots

well remember

khalistan isnt going to be made by us sitting here so lets do somthing about it

gotta go but remember khalistan zindabad raj kere ga khalsa

THE FLAME IS STILL ALIVE

We say in the Ardas that the Panth has been distanced from Nankana Sahib and other Gurughar, even though people do visit Pakistan and those Gurughar, even though the Guru can never be distanced from the Sikhs, yet we say we want Khalistan.

What about the main Gurudwaras around India? Sis Ganj, Bangla Sahib and so on? When we get 'Khalistan', will we start including those in the Ardas also? :roll:

Waheguru ji ka khalsa - waheguru ji ki fateh

the khalsa belongs to god - all victory belongs to god

have we forgotten about 1984.

well get up and rmmember.

have we forgotten about the people who died in the 1984 november dehli riots

well remember

khalistan isnt going to be made by us sitting here so lets do somthing about it

gotta go but remember khalistan zindabad raj kere ga khalsa

THE FLAME IS STILL ALIVE

Chodo kal ki baatein, Kal ki baat purani

naye Daur mein likhenge, Mil ker nayi kahani

If u want to remember 84's saheeds... First remember Bhagat Singh, Lala Lajpet Roy, Chadershekher Azad, subhash chader bose, Sukhdev, Raj guru, khudi ram bose, Ashfaqulla Khan and 100s of other freedom fighters. to whome we owe much much more!!!! Huh!!!

Guest BikramjitSingh

Chodo kal ki baatein, Kal ki baat purani

naye Daur mein likhenge, Mil ker nayi kahani

Those who forget the lessons of history are condemned to repeat them.

If u want to remember 84's saheeds... First remember Bhagat Singh, Lala Lajpet Roy, Chadershekher Azad, subhash chader bose, Sukhdev, Raj guru, khudi ram bose, Ashfaqulla Khan and 100s of other freedom fighters. to whome we owe much much more!!!! Huh!!!

Lala Lajpat Rai - died of a heart attack due to getting a beating from police lathis. Now known as 'Sher-e-Punjab' by the Hindus

Bhagat Singh - shot the wrong police officer in revenge for the 'martyrdom' of Lala Lajpat Rai

Subhash Chander Bose - a lackey of the Japanese and Germans. Willing to trade British rule of Japanese rule. Emulated the Fascist 'Our leader' by being referred to as 'Netaji'

Sukhdev and Rajguru - co-conspirators of Bhagat Singh. Some dispute over who actually fired the shot that killed the British police officer and a Sikh constable.

You may think you owe them something but I owe more to the 1984 Shaheeds and Sant Bhindranwale than I owe to those misfits listed above.

GurFateh

Bikramjit

Lala Lajpat Rai - died of a heart attack due to getting a beating from police lathis. Now known as 'Sher-e-Punjab' by the Hindus

Bhagat Singh - shot the wrong police officer in revenge for the 'martyrdom' of Lala Lajpat Rai

Subhash Chander Bose - a lackey of the Japanese and Germans. Willing to trade British rule of Japanese rule. Emulated the Fascist 'Our leader' by being referred to as 'Netaji'

Sukhdev and Rajguru - co-conspirators of Bhagat Singh. Some dispute over who actually fired the shot that killed the British police officer and a Sikh constable.

You may think you owe them something but I owe more to the 1984 Shaheeds and Sant Bhindranwale than I owe to those misfits listed above.

GurFateh

Bikramjit

If someone askz me a question... How Sant B was anywayz different from Osama Bin Laden? Both of them brought misery to their own people ? As a Layman What should I reply to him ?

Can somebody put some light on this question ?

He was hit on the head.... and was not taken to the hospital dispite of bleeding. His age was more than 55 that time. He was not prepared .. he was without any weapon.. You can't imagine his struggle.. and will power. Try this. Ask ur friend to hit a (police) laathi with full power on ur head.. proabably u will realize the pain and the emotions.

he shot a firangi nevertheless. and Killing was not his Theme or way. His vision and feeling of pariotism are still the motivation of many youths. I feel proud to be born in the counrty where Bhagat Singh belongs to.

One man Army. He single handedly Manage to build an army who was all set to vanish the englishmen from the country. Just a lack of bit of luck.. had there were no Nuclear bombing.. He might have proved that he was a True Leader.

lol!!! none of your faults. But tell u its no way less heroic .. to kiss and accept the "Fassi ka Fanda" in the age of less then 30.

you may think you owe them something
yeah..I owe.. The whole country owe. You also owe... YOu can't just think/imagine the values of those great deeds.. Ask ur parents/grand parents.. What does it mean to be a slave of another nation.

more to the 1984 Shaheeds and Sant Bhindranwale than I owe to those misfits listed above.

GurFateh

Bikramjit

lol!!! Can anybody believe on this. One who can not respect the sacrificesof the martyrs of the nation, who didn't care about the religion, creed, caste etc before giving his life. One who didn't value the sacrifice of the persons who made the life for his (grand)parents better. What is the guarantee that tomorrow he won't forget the saheeds of 1984??? Mate, its always easy to disgrace the sacrifices. Today u disgraces the freedom fighter of India.. tomorrow somebody will come with the arguments to disgrace the fighters of khalistan. Its an easy job.. not a big deal. But this can't be justified? When u disgrace a martyr, u have disgraced all martyrs.. because u have insulted the feeling of sacrifice.

Let me repeat, u can't change the past... If u are related to India, (or pakistan) U owe to the above mentioned martyrs and more.. u accept it or not!!

Thanks n..

Regards

Sardu!

theres one part of this british indian history i dont understand, cany any1 please help clear this up. on the one hand we are told during british times the sikhs aligned themselves with the british and fought and gave sacrifices to the british raj in the world wars, on the other sikhs were fighting against the british rule. look at the dates of the second world war and the date of indian independance not far apart. or were there two sets of sikhs one loyal to british one against.

i have even heard some sikhs say they were better off under british rule than indian rule, while others say the british treated all asians like animals.

if that was the case i have another question how many indians were there? how many british soldiers were there? how cud the british maintain control over indians for 190 years as subject second class citizens unless a large chunk of indians agreed to this and worked actively with it to help theminute number of british soldiers?

Guest BikramjitSingh

He was hit on the head.... and was not taken to the hospital dispite of bleeding. His age was more than 55 that time. He was not prepared .. he was without any weapon.. You can't imagine his struggle.. and will power. Try this. Ask ur friend to hit a (police) laathi with full power on ur head.. proabably u will realize the pain and the emotions.

Nice try. Lala Lajpat Rai was an anti-Sikh Arya Samaji. Since you seem to have been brought up to believe the 'official' history then obviously you will believe all the bukwas about him being such a heroic martyr. Read Kapur Singh's Sachi Sakhi if you want the facts and not fairy stories.

he shot a firangi nevertheless. and Killing was not his Theme or way. His vision and feeling of pariotism are still the motivation of many youths. I feel proud to be born in the counrty where Bhagat Singh belongs to.

So it's o.k. to kill a police officer just because he was British ?. How about the Sikh constable who had nothing to do with the lathi charge ?. Was it o.k. to kill him ?. He wasn't a farangee ?

One man Army. He single handedly Manage to build an army who was all set to vanish the englishmen from the country. Just a lack of bit of luck.. had there were no Nuclear bombing.. He might have proved that he was a True Leader.

More bukwas. The guy would have been a quisling for the Japanese. The Indian National Army was built up by Mohan Singh. He realised that the Japs were using him and they would try and rule India like the british so he stopped helping the Japs and was arrested. A 'true leader' like Bose either didn't realise that he was a pawn for the japs or he didn't care and probably would have been happy for some sort of governorship under the Japs.

So you think that it was due to bad luck and the Atom Bomb that the INA wasn't able to free India. You're more gullible than I thought.

yeah..I owe.. The whole country owe. You also owe... YOu can't just think/imagine the values of those great deeds.. Ask ur parents/grand parents.. What does it mean to be a slave of another nation.

None of my family, grandfathers and grandmothers include owe anything to these people. If anything these Bhagat Singh's are to blame because they naively believed that India could be a country that would treat minorities as equals. Their actions promoted the belief amongst the Sikhs, so the Sikhs allowed themselves to be fooled by the Gandhis and Nehrus and hence we had 1984

lol!!! Can anybody believe on this. One who can not respect the sacrificesof the martyrs of the nation, who didn't care about the religion, creed, caste etc before giving his life. One who didn't value the sacrifice of the persons who made the life for his (grand)parents better. What is the guarantee that tomorrow he won't forget the saheeds of 1984??? Mate, its always easy to disgrace the sacrifices. Today u disgraces the freedom fighter of India.. tomorrow somebody will come with the arguments to disgrace the fighters of khalistan. Its an easy job.. not a big deal. But this can't be justified? When u disgrace a martyr, u have disgraced all martyrs.. because u have insulted the feeling of sacrifice.

Let me repeat, u can't change the past... If u are related to India, (or pakistan) U owe to the above mentioned martyrs and more.. u accept it or not!!

Only someone with a slavish mentality would consider that he owes these people anything. There's no need to worry, I won't ever forget the TRUE Martyrs of 1984, I respect their memory enough not allow their names of be mentioned in the same breath as coronary patients like Lajpat Rai.

GurFateh

Bikramjit

theres one part of this british indian history i dont understand, cany any1 please help clear this up. on the one hand we are told during british times the sikhs aligned themselves with the british and fought and gave sacrifices to the british raj in the world wars, on the other sikhs were fighting against the british rule. look at the dates of the second world war and the date of indian independance not far apart. or were there two sets of sikhs one loyal to british one against.

i have even heard some sikhs say they were better off under british rule than indian rule, while others say the british treated all asians like animals.

if that was the case i have another question how many indians were there? how many british soldiers were there? how cud the british maintain control over indians for 190 years as subject second class citizens unless a large chunk of indians agreed to this and worked actively with it to help theminute number of british soldiers?

Due to lack of time .. I will write one line in response.. it was majorly due to "Phoot Dalo Raaj Kero" technique of british which has always worked in this subcontinent..

Nice try. Lala Lajpat Rai was an anti-Sikh Arya Samaji. Since you seem to have been brought up to believe the 'official' history then obviously you will believe all the bukwas about him being such a heroic martyr. Read Kapur Singh's Sachi Sakhi if you want the facts and not fairy stories.

No veere.. I m not interested in reading anything which introduces "Hate". I have not learned or being told about lala ji's being anti-sikh or whatever.... and i m not concerned about that part here. The fact is that he gave his life for the nation i am living now.. and its enough for me to feel good about him. Its good i have been taught in that way.. atleast I don't have "Built-in" Hate for any religion in my heart. Thanks!

So it's o.k. to kill a police officer just because he was British ?. How about the Sikh constable who had nothing to do with the lathi charge ?. Was it o.k. to kill him ?. He wasn't a farangee ?

yeah.. it was more than okay to kill a poilce officer if he is part of system which were "ruling" on my nation. it goes for any person inspite of caste, creed, and religion. This nation has been hurt more by "Gadaars" then "Outsiders".

More bukwas. The guy would have been a quisling for the Japanese. The Indian National Army was built up by Mohan Singh. He realised that the Japs were using him and they would try and rule India like the british so he stopped helping the Japs and was arrested. A 'true leader' like Bose either didn't realise that he was a pawn for the japs or he didn't care and probably would have been happy for some sort of governorship under the Japs.

I realized today that Too much knowledge/information is also not good. I won't comment on this.. since it urs or any bodies assumtion without any proof... I can only smile on this.. :D . Though, It was a simple war politics that japs favoured India. but anyway... simple things are for fools like me.. I am happy.

So you think that it was due to bad luck and the Atom Bomb that the INA wasn't able to free India. You're more gullible than I thought.

I just can wish that you could have understood what i meant. No more explantions to you. you are actually "Too " wise than i thought.

None of my family, grandfathers and grandmothers include owe anything to these people. If anything these Bhagat Singh's are to blame because they naively believed that India could be a country that would treat minorities as equals. Their actions promoted the belief amongst the Sikhs, so the Sikhs allowed themselves to be fooled by the Gandhis and Nehrus and hence we had 1984

I didn't request to inquire about owe part.. just ask them what it meant to be a slave of another nation.. what they feel about pre-independent era.

Only someone with a slavish mentality would consider that he owes these people anything. There's no need to worry, I won't ever forget the TRUE Martyrs of 1984, I respect their memory enough not allow their names of be mentioned in the same breath as coronary patients like Lajpat Rai.

Once again.. too much Wisdom. owe means a feeling of gratitute, respect and love. Now do u owe to ur parents, grandparents, friends, teachers? no please don't. otherwise u may feel like slave of them. huh!!! If u have disgraced a martyr, u can't truly respect others... its just like that 84 is fresh in ur mind.. and atmosphere around u is keeping it fresh.. If possible mate, Please come to 2003. I am here to welcome you.

With Regards

Sardu!

Its good i have been taught in that way.. atleast I don't have "Built-in" Hate for any religion in my heart. Thanks!

I realized today that Too much knowledge/information is also not good.

owe means a feeling of gratitute, respect and love. Now do u owe to ur parents, grandparents, friends, teachers? no please don't. otherwise u may feel like slave of them. huh!!!

:hearme:

Its good i have been taught in that way.. atleast I don't have "Built-in" Hate for any religion in my heart. Thanks!

I realized today that Too much knowledge/information is also not good.

owe means a feeling of gratitute, respect and love. Now do u owe to ur parents, grandparents, friends, teachers? no please don't. otherwise u may feel like slave of them. huh!!!

:hearme: :D

and when is that going to happen? when will Khalsa be 960 million

Ooh C'mon

Sikhism is only 500 yrs old...the most scientific religion

u know

loads of people with science degrees are converting to SIkhism (Such as Mission_impossible in this forum)..

Sikhism is one of the or not THE youngest/newest religion, so give it another 500 yrs and it'll be Much more than 960 Million 8)

Ooh C'mon

Sikhism is only 500 yrs old...the most scientific religion

u know

loads of people with science degrees are converting to SIkhism (Such as Mission_impossible in this forum)..

Sikhism is one of the or not THE youngest/newest religion, so give it another 500 yrs and it'll be Much more than 960 Million 8)

Well "19" Million in first 500 yrz and "960" Million in next 500 yrz... :?: Oopz ! :oops: I am really very poor in Mathz...

yep

just like in the mid 1500th almost 100% of the Europeans were believing Christians, now only approx 20 %

linear fashion... ??? Not really...:)

I had recently read somewhere that Sikhizm is the fastest growing faith in USA. :D Can anybody has some detailz... ?

Guest BikramjitSingh

Well "19" Million in first 500 yrz and "960" Million in next 500 yrz... :?: Oopz ! :oops: I am really very poor in Mathz...

I think your stats are wrong. There's probably over 23 Million Sikhs now.

Considering that in the 1720's it was estimated that there were only 11,000 Sikhs from Kabul to Bengal, and the Mughals twice proclaimed to have wiped the Sikhs out, going from 11,000 to 23 Million in about 300 odd years is no mean feat.

I think your stats are wrong. There's probably over 23 Million Sikhs now.

Considering that in the 1720's it was estimated that there were only 11,000 Sikhs from Kabul to Bengal, and the Mughals twice proclaimed to have wiped the Sikhs out, going from 11,000 to 23 Million in about 300 odd years is no mean feat.

Thanx for correcting me... 19 million figure is in Indian Sikhz :

Here is the full calssification of Sikh spread all over Globe and Growing :D :

Large National Sikh Communities

Nation___________________Number

India____________________19,000,000

United Kingdom______________500,000

Canada____________________225,000

USA_______________________100,000

Malaysia____________________50,000

Singapore___________________20,000

Places With the Highest Percentage

of Sikhs in the Population

Place..........................................Percent.................Number

Punjab, India...................................61.00%................11,000,000

Haryana, India...................................5.81.......................956,836

British Columbia, Canada.....................2.3........................100,000

French Guiana........................................2...........................1,200

Rajasthan, India.................................1.48.......................649,174

Himachal Pradesh, India......................1.01.......................400,000

United Kingdom.....................................1.........................500,000

Alberta, Canada.................................0.54.........................13,600

Ontario, Canada..................................0.5..........................50,100

Fiji......................................................0.5...........................4,000

Uttar Pradesh, India............................0.49.......................675,775

Manitoba, Canada...............................0.32..........................3,500

Guest BikramjitSingh

Thanx for correcting me... 19 million figure is in Indian Sikhz :

Here is the full calssification of Sikh spread all over Globe and Growing :D :

These stats are out of date. Punjab has 12,767,000 Sikhs in 1991. Census of 2001 will probably show a little under 16 Million Sikhs in Punjab. Himachal Pradesh figures are inflated, there were about 53,000 Sikhs there in 1991.

For anyone interested in Sikh demograpics there was an interesting discussion on the subject last year on the following link

http://www.sikh-history.com/cgi-bin/Ultima...t=000751#000000

GurFateh

Bikramjit