Finding Satsang

Guest Waah-Guru

Guest Waah-Guru

I came to Canada as an international student and I'm having a lot of chinta and dukh for many reasons. The best solutions seems to me is Waheguru. So, I wanted to where can I find Naam Abhiyasis or Sat Sangat? The closest gurudwara from where I live is Gurudwara Sikh Sangat.

1 hour ago, Guest Waah-Guru said:

I came to Canada as an international student and I'm having a lot of chinta and dukh for many reasons. The best solutions seems to me is Waheguru. So, I wanted to where can I find Naam Abhiyasis or Sat Sangat? The closest gurudwara from where I live is Gurudwara Sikh Sangat.

wjkk wjkf

Where are you based? Ontario?

Listen to a lot of Kirtan whenever you get time or do Naam Simran of a certain Gurbani Shabad (related to Chinta and Dukh) over and over again. 

Do you do workouts? Do you go for long walks? Do you take cold showers? Do you like reading books? Do you practice martial arts?

If Chinta (stress) troubles you a lot, then you can also try to take Herbal supplements. They might help you to calm your mind down.

Bhul chuk maaf

56 minutes ago, paapiman said:

wjkk wjkf

Where are you based? Ontario?

Listen to a lot of Kirtan whenever you get time or do Naam Simran of a certain Gurbani Shabad (related to Chinta and Dukh) over and over again. 

Do you do workouts? Do you go for long walks? Do you take cold showers? Do you like reading books? Do you practice martial arts?

If Chinta (stress) troubles you a lot, then you can also try to take Herbal supplements. They might help you to calm your mind down.

Bhul chuk maaf

Veer ji he can approach Bhagat Jaswant Singh Ji as they are a puran kamai wale gurmukh. Also he should listen to katha by Taksali Mahapurks