Had a weird experience that I needed help with

ookledude

I was out for a normal drive and something took over my body and made me repeat the words "You are why guru" many times. This happened a few years ago and I'm not sure what it was. Could it have been the 5 chors who did this? I know Gurbani says that I'm created and that god is ajooni. any help would be appreciated!

2 hours ago, ookledude said:

I was out for a normal drive and something took over my body and made me repeat the words "You are why guru" many times. This happened a few years ago and I'm not sure what it was. Could it have been the 5 chors who did this? I know Gurbani says that I'm created and that god is ajooni. any help would be appreciated!

Everything is made of Waheguru

All things in God, God in all things. 

2 hours ago, ookledude said:

So about Ajooni. Let's say this is a prison. And were all inmates. And then one day the Warden Architect of the prison shows up and addresses us. Is he an inmate now too? Or is your status as a jooni based on whether you're  trapped in the chaurasi lakh joon?

Sikhi describes a world that is very panentheistic, and very modalist, where Perfect Creator is in all things. 

The idea that Akal Purakh can't enter creation is a muslim influence, one that islam itself contradicts. It's not really Gurmat as far as I can substantiate with Gurbani and Ithias. 

Meanwhile those that came to Sikhi from islamic mysticism like Kabeer and Mansur Al Hallaj both identified God in all things, God in them, it being synonmymous with truth and their ego being what wasn't. 

20 hours ago, ookledude said:

After that event, did you experience a lot of spiritual bliss in your life? Did the duration of your Naam Simran (on a daily basis) increase significantly?

Bhul chuk maaf

19 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

So about Ajooni. Let's say this is a prison. And were all inmates. And then one day the Warden Architect of the prison shows up and addresses us. Is he an inmate now too? Or is your status as a jooni based on whether you're  trapped in the chaurasi lakh joon?

Sikhi describes a world that is very panentheistic, and very modalist, where Perfect Creator is in all things. 

The idea that Akal Purakh can't enter creation is a muslim influence, one that islam itself contradicts. It's not really Gurmat as far as I can substantiate with Gurbani and Ithias. 

Meanwhile those that came to Sikhi from islamic mysticism like Kabeer and Mansur Al Hallaj both identified God in all things, God in them, it being synonmymous with truth and their ego being what wasn't. 

hey Gurbani mentions that god is unborn and ajooni mean beyond birth

so braham ajonee hai bhee honee ghaT bheetar dhekh muraaree jeeau ||2||
He is the unborn Lord God; He is, and shall ever be. Deep within your heart, behold Him, the Destroyer of ego. 
ang 597
janam maran te rahat naarain ||1|| rahaau ||
The Lord is beyond birth and death. ||1||Pause||
kar pa(n)jeer khavaio chor ||
You prepare sweet treats and feed them to your stone god.
oh janam na marai re saakat ddor ||2||
God is not born, and He does not die, you foolish, faithless cynic! ||2||
sagal paraadh dheh loronee ||
You sing lullabyes to your stone god - this is the source of all your mistakes.
so mukh jalau jit kaheh Thaakur jonee ||3||
Let that mouth be burnt, which says that our Lord and Master is subject to birth. ||3||
ang 1136

39 minutes ago, ookledude said:
hey Gurbani mentions that god is unborn and ajooni mean beyond birth

so braham ajonee hai bhee honee ghaT bheetar dhekh muraaree jeeau ||2||
He is the unborn Lord God; He is, and shall ever be. Deep within your heart, behold Him, the Destroyer of ego. 
ang 597
janam maran te rahat naarain ||1|| rahaau ||
The Lord is beyond birth and death. ||1||Pause||
kar pa(n)jeer khavaio chor ||
You prepare sweet treats and feed them to your stone god.
oh janam na marai re saakat ddor ||2||
God is not born, and He does not die, you foolish, faithless cynic! ||2||
sagal paraadh dheh loronee ||
You sing lullabyes to your stone god - this is the source of all your mistakes.
so mukh jalau jit kaheh Thaakur jonee ||3||
Let that mouth be burnt, which says that our Lord and Master is subject to birth. ||3||
ang 1136

Yes. Beyond normal birth like the rest of us. Two questions, who came the foundation laying of Harmandir Sahib? And why did Bhai Santokh Singh come to Kalyug?

On 1/28/2023 at 11:11 PM, ookledude said:

could you kindly share the line where it says that

So what's the big deal in saying I Am Wahe Guru? We r all his jot and yes he is me n i am him. 

Sabh mai jot, jot hai soi

Nanak so hang hansa jap japoh

Eh bisv sansaar tum dekhde eh Har ka roop hai Har roop nadri aaya

• 3 weeks later...