How Sigma Males DESTROY Narcissists

2 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Usually people claiming to destroy narcs are narcs. Hg says your options are basically piss them off or avoid them. But yeah you have minerals and stick to the truth they get super triggered. 

Also, HG doesn't mention borrowing narc tactics like countering their smear campaigns with one of your own, all whilst going no-contact. Diminishing/destabilising their other sources of fuel etc. Once you get to grasp a narcs mindset, you can more easily go on the counter-offensive.  

5 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

Also, HG doesn't mention borrowing narc tactics like countering their smear campaigns with one of your own, all whilst going no-contact. Diminishing/destabilising their other sources of fuel etc. Once you get to grasp a narcs mindset, you can more easily go on the counter-offensive.  

I think he just says if you do that you risk losing because the narcs refelxes are faster and more ednuring than your wit and resolve. 

13 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I think he just says if you do that you risk losing because the narcs refelxes are faster and more ednuring than your wit and resolve. 

I hear that. But in the long term, the narc's own self-delusions often seem to weaken them. Their inability to judge healthy actions from unhealthy ones start to take a toll on them. Their web of lies also start to unravel as they get sloppy. At that time, if a person has positioned themselves beyond the narcs reach or built up strong armour against their assaults, they could have opportunities to put the boot in. But better still is probably just to leave the narc to their own twisted, dark fate. 

The narc's greatest nemesis is someone who isn't a sociopath like them but has strong will and resolve - I think this terrifies and fascinates them. Lower functioning narcs do start to unravel. Don't know about the highly intelligent ones though?  But even these are cursed with that deep hole in them that can never be filled. 

5 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

I hear that. But in the long term, the narc's own self-delusions often seem to weaken them. Their inability to judge healthy actions from unhealthy ones start to take a toll on them. Their web of lies also start to unravel as they get sloppy. At that time, if a person has positioned themselves beyond the narcs reach or built up strong armour against their assaults, they could have opportunities to put the boot in. But better still is probably just to leave the narc to their own twisted, dark fate. 

The narc's greatest nemesis is someone who isn't a sociopath like them but has strong will and resolve - I think this terrifies and fascinates them. Lower functioning narcs do start to unravel. Don't know about the highly intelligent ones though?  But even these are cursed with that deep hole in them that can never be filled. 

I agree actually bro. I respect hgs advice. But I bust off narcs every day. Just got done with one. 

Long as you cya they mess up fast. Well many of them. 

29 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Addendum just thinking it might be safer to combat narcissists that you aren't on any sort of close personal footing with it may be more dangerous when you try and fight the ones that you've entered into relationships with or work for it etc but the average jerk on the street can get it

It's the ones in your close family that are the deadliest. 

Been 'interviewing' some suspected sociopaths lately. One tip on identifying them. Directly ask them about their 'bonds' with someone who should be close. Carefully observe how they react.

If they seem confused at what you mean by 'bond' - it's a big giveaway.