Indian nationalist mobs attack Sikhs, two stabbings reported

Just now, Veer said:

What do you know about Gurus? Or anything about dharm. What did you write again? Point to it. 

Deflection. 

The credentials fallacy is a logical fallacy that occurs when someone dismisses an argument by stating that whoever made it doesn't have proper credentials, so their argument must be wrong or unimportant.

Also published fallacy. 

Next. 

1 minute ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Oh and a casteist racist. 

Love it. No one more castesist than your type. Can’t you tell from your music? 

but I’m here to tell you that your upgraded from shudra by the grace of the high caste gurus. 

2 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Permission to suck, lose, go to Narak and reincarnate as who knows what. Facts. 

Scary morality btw. Pedo. Cough. 

3 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Oh and a casteist racist. 

1 minute ago, Veer said:

but I’m here to tell you that your upgraded from shudra by the grace of the high caste gurus. 

That’s the beauty of the caste system. Up and down. 

1 minute ago, Veer said:

I've had a direct relationship with the 1 God and no caste my whole life brobro. The Guru Saibhan took me to see Akal in my earliest years. 

3 minutes ago, Veer said:

You and your kaum have a decision to make now. You wanna join pakis and go down the system or stay upgraded. 

me thinks you are slowly going down. That’s the hidden reason. Upgraded by us and downgraded by us. Based on behaivour. 

No neither you nor the pakistanis are fit to be our allies we will find them elsewhere. 

You have no allies.

despite your one god thingy you don’t follow the God of Abraham. Hence, you are a heathen or kafir to Christian’s and Muslims.

You’ve made conflict with the one group that gave you money, converts, and scripture. Happily, gave their oldest sons and would do so today as well. 

Indian history is littered with panths that shined bright than fizzled out. 

1 minute ago, Veer said:

You have no allies.

despite your one god thingy you don’t follow the God of Abraham. Hence, you are a heathen or kafir to Christian’s and Muslims.

You’ve made conflict with the one group that gave you money, converts, and scripture. Happily, gave their oldest sons and would do so today as well. 

Indian history is littered with panths that shined bright than fizzled out. 

Thankfully brobro. That's where you're wrong. And that's all Ima say on that for now. 😊