Indian nationalist mobs attack Sikhs, two stabbings reported

Screenshot_20230817-054719.png

One of several viral videos of the violence showed an Indian nationalist mob surround four Sikh men holding Khalistan flags, screaming and chanting at them, before violence broke out and the mob ended up chasing the men, resulting in at least one ending up on the floor being stomped on. Witnesses reported cries from the Indian nationalists to remove the dastaars (Sikh turbans) of the Sikh men.

See the incident which went viral here.

Videos of other skirmishes circulated around the same time as police sealed off The Broadway, a long road known as a tourist hotspot in Southall. No official police reports have been released but local witnesses have claimed there were two stabbings and that three people were taken to hospital with serious injuries. It remains unclear which side any of the victims were from

7 hours ago, Premi said:

Screenshot_20230817-054719.png

One of several viral videos of the violence showed an Indian nationalist mob surround four Sikh men holding Khalistan flags, screaming and chanting at them, before violence broke out and the mob ended up chasing the men, resulting in at least one ending up on the floor being stomped on. Witnesses reported cries from the Indian nationalists to remove the dastaars (Sikh turbans) of the Sikh men.

See the incident which went viral here.

Videos of other skirmishes circulated around the same time as police sealed off The Broadway, a long road known as a tourist hotspot in Southall. No official police reports have been released but local witnesses have claimed there were two stabbings and that three people were taken to hospital with serious injuries. It remains unclear which side any of the victims were from

Good on them protesting but you have to ready to fight. Four people fighting back to back are capable of killing the entire mob. One swordsman is capable of killing the entire mob. 

Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj used to send Panj Singhs at a time against the entire battalion of the attacker.  

Just now, Veer said:

Well, I’ll get back to this topic. But the one charged with the stabbing is a man named Gurpreet Singh. At least according to police. 

Self defense a crime like usual. Knife vs mob, called fair play, but thanks for pointing out the bigots in the uk support your bigotry too. How about you kick rocks bruh?

2 minutes ago, Veer said:

Well, I’ll get back to this topic. But the one charged with the stabbing is a man named Gurpreet Singh. At least according to police. 

Consider if you will the multiple-opponent gunfight, and I'm using the term “gunfight” even if you're the only one with the gun(s). In most areas of the United States, unarmed but multiple attackers are considered justification for use of deadly force in self-defense.

Yes, unfortunately Mr. singh traveled a long distance to the site of the celebration armed with a knife. That’s why he’s been charged with pre mediated assault or whatever 

As for the violence these two have been going at it for a while. Back and forth assaults and threats. 

Just now, Veer said:

Yes, unfortunately Mr. singh traveled a long distance to the site of the celebration armed with a knife. That’s why he’s been charged with pre mediated assault or whatever 

As for the violence these two have been going at it for a while. Back and forth assaults and threats. 

That's a Kakkar. 

That's also where the protest was. 

One of these groups is a persecuted minority. One of them is a buncha beta bigots that make americans look like mary poppins. 

2 minutes ago, Veer said:

Bro your purpose here is really clear I suggest again you just admin cut off, or I guess feel free to stay and keep demonstrating to the entire community how little we can trust a admin cut Hindu bro

6 minutes ago, Veer said:

You remember when the Mughal empire was abridging the religious and social freedoms of the dharmic people and the only people who stood up for a bunch of Hindu idol worshipers to have the freedom to be retarded idol worshipers was Sikhs bro? And then fast forward to the future and we can't even have four of us show up to a India Day parade and ask for human rights without getting admin cut attacked bro?

But that's why we're us and you're you bro stay the same. 

And it's real slick how y'all like to celebrate the Independence that the British gave to you that you didn't do anything for while tens of thousands of Sokhs were bankrupting India as part of a form of protest from the prisons bro but you want to attack some Sikhs who freed you twice for asking for human rights and you don't celebrate the time that we saved you from the admin cut Mughals at all? 

It's cool bro I know what genocidal bigots look like

Listen, no need to tag me. I have no interest in the street battles or tik tok battles. Log onto Tik Tok and see the shit they say about each other and religion. 

There is no asking for human rights in the footage that I saw. Just two groups, who are actually the same people but different religions screaming at each other. 

As for the Mogul Empire there were others- Rajputs, Marattas, Dogras  and your very own Haryana Jatts the same group you are fighting. 

2 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

You remember when the Mughal empire was abridging the religious and social freedoms of the dharmic people and the only people who stood up for a bunch of Hindu idol worshipers to have the freedom to be retarded idol worshipers was Sikhs bro? And then fast forward to the future and we can't even have four of us show up to a India Day parade and ask for human rights without getting admin cut attacked bro?

But that's why we're us and you're you bro stay the same. 

3 minutes ago, Veer said:

Listen, no need to tag me. I have no interest in the street battles or tik tok battles. Log onto Tik Tok and see the shit they say about each other and religion. 

There is no asking for human rights in the footage that I saw. Just two groups, who are actually the same people but different religions screaming at each other. 

As for the Mogul Empire there were others- Rajputs, Marattas, Dogras  and your very own Haryana Jatts the same group you are fighting. 

And as far as being aware of what the online religious community say I listen full-time just not on tiktok I listen somewhere better and I'll tell you two things one your people disgust me, probably tied for worse people on the planet, and two I'm a one-man wrecking crew and I'm the Highlander of debating religion online undefeated thanks. 

Nothing to say about that?

Enjoy hell. 

Definitely nothing we haven't seen before from you bunch of freaking idol worshipers bro.