Indian nationalist mobs attack Sikhs, two stabbings reported

3 minutes ago, Veer said:

You have no allies.

despite your one god thingy you don’t follow the God of Abraham. Hence, you are a heathen or kafir to Christian’s and Muslims.

You’ve made conflict with the one group that gave you money, converts, and scripture. Happily, gave their oldest sons and would do so today as well. 

Indian history is littered with panths that shined bright than fizzled out. 

Now you on the other hand? Only talmudi zionists have anything to do with you. 

So what’s gonna happen now? 

Well, for the next generation or two you are going to be downgraded. The more you join with Pakis and act Abrahamic. 

your money, power, prestige will reduce. You will feel lost and don’t know what’s going on or why. Nobody will seem to be listening to you. 

This is the caste system at work. In your place others will be upgraded. 

2 minutes ago, Veer said:

So what’s gonna happen now? 

Well, for the next generation or two you are going to be downgraded. The more you join with Pakis and act Abrahamic. 

your money, power, prestige will reduce. You will feel lost and don’t know what’s going on or why. Nobody will seem to be listening to you. 

This is the caste system at work. In your place others will be upgraded. 

Not at all what the future looks like. 

42 minutes ago, Veer said:

One more thing. The rise of Hindutva and its complete control of Indian civilization and its spreading makes its creators Guru Gowalker as the most influential Guru probably since Guru Gobind Singh Jee. 

😂

Bro even Jaggi Vasudev beats that atheist bigoted clown puppet. 

Hitler also started his own cult bro. 

On 8/19/2023 at 1:06 AM, Veer said:

Jaggi can go to hell 

What's your issue with Jagtar Singh Johal , bro?

On 8/19/2023 at 1:09 AM, Veer said:

I say grab em in the west and india no mercy 

'no mercy' on what?

On 8/19/2023 at 1:42 AM, Veer said:

You and your kaum have a decision to make now. You wanna join pakis and go down the system or stay upgraded. 

me thinks you are slowly going down. That’s the hidden reason. Upgraded by us and downgraded by us. Based on behaivour. 

'join the paks'? Join them how?

On 8/19/2023 at 1:50 AM, Veer said:

. Happily, gave their oldest sons and would do so today as well.

The quality of these 'oldest sons' generally seems to been quite low, they are not wanted thank you 

On 8/19/2023 at 1:54 AM, Veer said:

Don’t get together with the pakis ( exactly what you’re doing) and put your hands around the neck of your creator. 

This makes no sense. 

12 hours ago, Premi said:

'no mercy' on what?

The quality of these 'oldest sons' generally seems to been quite low, they are not wanted thank you 

This makes no sense. 

He showed out brother. As an atheist hindunazi who supports global terror and murder. Simple. That's who he always was. I just took a second to let him prove it. 

4 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

He's also a typical member of his group, which was also shown. 

Typical member of your group spends the weekend waiving flags and vandalizing our temples.Maybe our temple doors with your referendum crap.  Week after week. More time should be spent on actual work. 

17 hours ago, Premi said:

'no mercy' on what?

This makes no sense. 

Makes sense. Your language towards the Hindu religion is indicative of who’s coaching and funding members of your community. Definitely, the pakis. 

I don’t know who any Johal is. Don’t care. I don’t have anything to do with it. Not jaggi, Jennie or Bindy Johal. Got it?  
Stupid games get you stupid prizes. 

14 hours ago, Veer said:

Here’s a sample of your U.K. leadership. Arya is right. 

E010868C-EB72-48E0-BFD4-F68067A9FC8F.jpeg

14 hours ago, Veer said:

Typical member of your group spends the weekend waiving flags and vandalizing our temples.Maybe our temple doors with your referendum crap.  Week after week. More time should be spent on actual work. 

Makes sense. Your language towards the Hindu religion is indicative of who’s coaching and funding members of your community. Definitely, the pakis. 

I don’t know who any Johal is. Don’t care. I don’t have anything to do with it. Not jaggi, Jennie or Bindy Johal. Got it?  
Stupid games get you stupid prizes. 

Cry mor admin cut