Indian nationalist mobs attack Sikhs, two stabbings reported

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/26/2023 at 3:01 PM, Veer said:

Many of the people involved in the attacks on embassies, temples and the ones that walk around harassing random civilians on the streets and post videos.

Out of the 2million plus Diaspora Sikh community how many in number do you estimate those folks to be? It would not surprise anyone that the most virulent ones are on the RAW payroll to defame Sikhs, alienate Hindu's away from Sikhi and detract from the Truth of our Panj Piare being from as diverse areas geographically as Gujarat, Orissa, Karnataka, Hastinapur etc.

The language coming out of the mouths of these people against Sikhs and their religion is the same that comes of the mouths of Pakistanis.

I think you made a typo (which I have corrected in bold) when describing the hatred of the Hindutva and BJP IT cell crowd against Sikhs. Not a single sincere Sikh has anything against a billion ordinary gareeb loki falsely categorised as so-called Hindu's 

Just like Nijjar

A quick talk with members of the Surrey sangat will confirm this. 

All three Khanda,

I have never supported ISI+RAW double agent Pannun's sham referendums. However, the victim of the GOI's recent terrorist killing in Canada - Hardeep Singh Nijjar - (nor Avtar Singh Khanda) - never vocalised against Hindu's. I know the Gurdwara in question and Sangat would never allow any speaker regardless of who they are to blanketly target Hindu's so your false assertion is simply mudslinging in order to try lessen The Govt of India's latest terrorist act of transnational repression via the latest killing. 

Neither Avtar Singh Khanda nor Hardeep Singh Nijjar had any connection to drugs - their only crime being to democratically wish for the independence of Punjab from a Delhi regime responsible for the Genocide and transnational repression of Sikhs.

On 8/20/2023 at 11:01 PM, Veer said:

E010868C-EB72-48E0-BFD4-F68067A9FC8F.jpeg

The 8 people you refer to as UK leadership do not represent 500,000 Sikhs in the UK.

It is well known that those 8 are puppets of Pakistan and the Pakistani majority in the photo.

The barely manage to scrape a few dozen people together for Embassy publicity stunts that play into RAW's hands.

Until India's murder of Hardeep Singh Nijjar - more + more were realising Pannun's role as an ISI+RAW double agent.

No self-respecting Sikh can ally with those that support the Pakistani Genocide of Sikhs which killed 25% of our Qaum.

Nijjar made various trips to Pakistan. So did Khanda. So did Shahbeg Singh. Pannu not sure.

pick your top khalistanis and research how many times they’ve gone to Pakistan and connections to Pakistani embassies in the west. Open source as well. Don’t look hard. 

And yes, Mr. nijjar was on a no fly list - terrorist or suspected to be linked to terrorists. 

I repeat my earlier assertion about hajam.

Sc said you can speak on khalistan

Wanted the kartarpur corridor. Even though it’s a national security risk but still done like you wanted.

Blacklists removed. Done just like you wanted except a few individuals. Security risk but still. 

You wanted a national holiday to remember the sahibzadis. Done.

Like always your khalistani leadership couldn’t digest it. 

hajam ja sambhal nahi hoya tuhade kol