Jathedar condemns threat letters to Sikhs in Pakistan

7 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

Lol. The highly skilled tincan that runs away from this very question asking this very question...oh the hypocrisy.....lol

Dumb peasant, I don't remotely respect any perspective you have. Talking to you is like trying to teach special needs kids A level stuff - not happening

Yep, these people are definitely clued up about all the factors involved in running a country surrounded by hostile forces. The politics, the diplomacy, the cultural development, the economic development, business, defence and military, weapons development, law and order, legal systems, education and training, social cohesion etc. etc. etc.

Course they are mate............

Hardysingh Hardysaini GIF - Hardysingh Hardysaini Bhangra GIFs

The people Badal jut screwed over (his own). Whilst his minions (like Chatanga) sit idly in the UK, despite having enough money and land to go back and actually be a working jut.   Hey Chatanga, give some of your land/money to these poor, suicidal fellow juts. You have more than enough, and the rest of you silver spoons. 

5 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

Dumb peasant, I don't remotely respect any perspective you have. Talking to you is like trying to teach special needs kids A level stuff - not happening

Highly skilled tincan, no-one ever asked for your respect on my perspective. What I did though, was a simple request for proof, from which you have shied away umpteenth times, in some attempt to avoid leaving your highly skilled character open to inspection.

And then you know you can't provide any proof, to your casteism nonsense, and make a complete ar5e of yourself in the public domain. These posts stay here for years and what will upcoming Sikhs glean from YOUR perspective? That they should not talk out their backsides on certain matters.

If you actually began to respect any of my perspectives I would be worried, because quite frankly, your posts are chaos. And I would know I was doing something wrong.

5 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

Stick to what you're good at:

I'm good at asking questions.

4 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

Hmmmmm....I wonder where they got this goofy caricature from?

Probably the same place you got your skills from? The same place you got your information (read lies) from. Out someone's ar5e I'd say.

2 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

The people Badal jut screwed over (his own). Whilst his minions (like Chatanga) sit idly in the UK, despite having enough money and land to go back and actually be a working jut.   Hey Chatanga, give some of your land/money to these poor, suicidal fellow juts. You have more than enough, and the rest of you silver spoons.

The Panth zail singh tincan screwed over (his own). Whilst his minions (like dal) sit idly in the UK, posting castiest lies, despite knowing better to go an make posts which are actually truth.

I haven't got any land either lol. But I would specifically request you don't give any other tincans your skills.

23 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

What I have no respect for is peasants who try and claim those who have an opinion different to theirs are sell outs.

You don't have respect for the truth either. If some Sikhs had a different opinion from welcoming jaats into Sikhi, why did you start on your sell-out behaviour?

On 9/13/2023 at 12:43 PM, dalsingh101 said:

This is it. But simple minded juts amongst our lot have to use this narrative to keep their own shitty biraderi 'united'. Which it never really is.  

But you tincans aren't even united either. You have two tincan organisations here in the UK both fighting with each other over little things. Why haven't you highly-skilled tincans been able to keep your shitty biradari 'united'?

And you the highly skilled hypcrite ready as always to blame all jatts for the actions of a few.

11 hours ago, Premi said:

And @dalsingh101 how many of the Kharkhus in Panjab in the 1980s-1990s were from Tarkhaans? Very few it seems to me

There were some notable ones. Bhai Hardev Singh Bapu, a UK resident returned to Panjab and became shaheed in the Khalistan movement. Sukhwinder Singh Pappu etc was also a high ranking member of Zaffarwal's KCF.

On 9/12/2023 at 10:34 PM, chatanga1 said:

People of Panjab still want freedom, but its people like to kill them or put them in jail.

How many seats waris Punjab de or Alali dal Mann won in last assembly elections

People in Panjab see their improvement through Khalistan,

There is no way khalistan can be made peacefully and people of Punjab neither wants to go jail or die for it.

Just tell me when Amritpal was arrested how many in Punjab protested? 

it could never be nowhere near as bad as living under indian rule.

There are 25 crore muslims in India and they are most hated minority. They got two nations if what you are saying is true then Muslims should had been running to Pakistan or BD. But they prefer india over these muslim nations

No. My problem is you. You made this post about Sikhs being threatened by Islamos in Pakistan and then linked Kanwar Grewal's song thanking the people of Pakistan for helping to ease Panjab's burden of flooding. This is YOUR mentality. It's sick

There has been constant effort for promoting muslim sikh bhai chara be it blogs that were operated from Canada supporting Palestine , Sikhs supporting muslims in CAA protest despite it was extremely beneficial to sikhs. This over the moon thank u is also part of it. Even when Gurdwara' s are attacked in Afghanistan some Khalistani sikhs blame it on RSS or India while completely bailing out islamists

Handful. Its pains me to see these Sikhs living like that in these countries. But the thousands and thousands who experienced 3rd degree torture, rape and murdered in false police encounters, don't register on your radar at all.

You are quite happy to say let bygones be bygones for these thousands. Gandhi ke bandar? Us?

Already replied to it that whenever there is secessionist movement in most of world they were brutally crushed and india is no different from them

The biggest betrayer of the Khalistan movement was people like you. The biggest betrayers of the Panth are STILL people like you.

I don't know what you means but people of Punjab never stopped joining Punjab police , CRPF , indian army  or representing india in sports even in dark days of 80s and 90s and majority of them were from your caste and rural background.

Who do you rely on for justice

Mr Phulka has sent Sajjan kumar in jail and sent many in jails by living in India. Now please tell me what you people have done for justice apart from begging it from world powers

Also please tell me what is the way forward and how you people are going to get khalistan and justice by sitting in Canada. 

On 9/14/2023 at 1:58 PM, Premi said:

This is what we think of urban Sikhs and their loyalty and damage they have done to the 'Sardaar' image (whilst doing relatively little useful for the wider Sikh community or Sikh issues , unlike rural Sikhs)

I bet you are a big supporter of India in cricket!

Yuvraj Singh, shubman gill , Arshdeep Singh are they urban sikhs? Then why are they playing for India.

First ask your rural brothers not to join army , paramilitary force or represent india in any other sports then only ask others

10 hours ago, kdsingh80 said:

Yuvraj Singh, shubman gill , Arshdeep Singh are they urban sikhs? Then why are they playing for India.

First ask your rural brothers not to join army , paramilitary force or represent india in any other sports then only ask others

Do you love India? Do you think all Sikhs should be loyal to India and that any who are not are ‘traitors’?

I would do the same as any Sikh ambitious sports person who lives in India and represent the national teams, but they have no choice if they want to be big in sports

And most rural Sikhs who join the army because they have no other viable options, not because they love India and want to sacrifice their life for her

Urban Sikhs are some of the biggest Indian loyalists who have seem to me, have done little in terms of sacrifice in recent history, for Sikh causes. 

10 hours ago, Premi said:

Do you love India? Do you think all Sikhs should be loyal to India and that any who are not are ‘traitors’?

I am not nationalistic. And I don't believe that everybody needs to be loyal to india. The hyper nationalism you see is only restricted to hindi belt. Southern states like Tamil nadu love their Tamil identity. 

I would do the same as any Sikh ambitious sports person who lives in India and represent the national teams, but they have no choice if they want to be big in sports

There are many pakistani cricketers playing for other countries. You can definitely play for others. It's just the money that you get in India you are not getting anywhere

And most rural Sikhs who join the army because they have no other viable options, not because they love India and want to sacrifice their life for her

There are thousands of jobs you can do why join forces which according to you people are oppressing their people. 

Urban Sikhs are some of the biggest Indian loyalists who have seem to me, have done little in terms of sacrifice in recent history, for Sikh causes. 

Urban Sikhs are one of last people where 80-90% are wearing turbans . Other castes have already shunned hair and turban which was once used to be basic requirement of sikh

16 minutes ago, kdsingh80 said:

I am not nationalistic. And I don't believe that everybody needs to be loyal to india. The hyper nationalism you see is only restricted to hindi belt. Southern states like Tamil nadu love their Tamil identity. 

Fair enough

There are many pakistani cricketers playing for other countries. You can definitely play for others. It's just the money that you get in India you are not getting anywhere

The only cricketers which play for India or Pakistan are those born and or brought up there. Much easier to stay in the same land rather than go somewhere else.

There are thousands of jobs you can do why join forces which according to you people are oppressing their people. 

Because, joining the army is a quick route into employment, you do not need higher level education. 

Urban Sikhs are one of last people where 80-90% are wearing turbans . Other castes have already shunned hair and turban which was once used to be basic requirement of sikh

Yes, but what else do most of them do for Sikhi? Little it seems. Sheep in Lion's slothing

1 hour ago, Premi said:

Because, joining the army is a quick route into employment, you do not need higher level education. 

I guess you are not aware of Agnipath scheme . Massive protest happen as that scheme only employ 75% of soldiers for 4 years. Nepal is still not sending it's gurkha for indian army. I was thinking that Indian army will have no takers from Punjab but I was wrong as first batch of Agnipath was of sikhs joining sikh regiment. 

On 9/16/2023 at 5:59 PM, kdsingh80 said:

How many seats waris Punjab de or Alali dal Mann won in last assembly elections

Akali Dal won one seat. That shows that still 30 years later a significant proportion of people are still in support of Khalistan.

And you need to ask yourself, if your dindu government didn't crack down hard and unnecessarily on pro-Khalistan political parties whether these parties would have acheived more. But you're not the kind really to ask to these questions.

There is no way khalistan can be made peacefully and people of Punjab neither wants to go jail or die for it.

Why not? Wales and Scotland have become devolved powers without one bullet being fired, and Scotland has already undertaken a referendum to become an independent country without one bullet being fired. So why can't your country - "the world's largest democracy" go about democracy the same way.

It's your government that broke the peace and brokered war. Sikhs didn't do it. Sikhs didn't betray the indian govt. The indian govt betrayed the Sikhs. if Khalistan cannot be made peacefully that is entirely the responsibility of your govt. So please don't come here with that rubbish.

There are 25 crore muslims in India and they are most hated minority. They got two nations if what you are saying is true then Muslims should had been running to Pakistan or BD. But they prefer india over these muslim nations

Not all muslims backed the league and those that stayed, stayed because your devte like nehru promised them they would be safe in india. Just like your bapu promised Sikhs that Panjab would be an autonomous state.

There has been constant effort for promoting muslim sikh bhai chara be it blogs that were operated from Canada supporting Palestine , Sikhs supporting muslims in CAA protest despite it was extremely beneficial to sikhs. This over the moon thank u is also part of it. Even when Gurdwara' s are attacked in Afghanistan some Khalistani sikhs blame it on RSS or India while completely bailing out islamists

That's only the flip of people like you. Who say "hindu-sikh bhai bhai" - you say it everyday don't you?

Even when tens of gurdwaras have been attacked and destroyed. Maggots like you blame it on anyone else but yourselves. Your state has killed something like 50,000 Sikhs in false police encounters. 1% of that is 500. have even 1% of that 50000 been killed by islamists in recent decades?

Where is Gurdwara Gyan Godri now? I bet when it was torn down, your father probably put another tirange on his shop and celebrated sales.

What about Gurdwara Dongmar ? Taken from Sikhs 3 years ago, and Sikhs having to fight it through courts which will take anything up to 20 years. What has your govt done about that?

But this post by you is 100% a typical dindu slave mentality. Anytime any Sikh raises any issue with india, maggots like you come running up to say "oh look at them islamics/muslim countries"

Already replied to it that whenever there is secessionist movement in most of world they were brutally crushed and india is no different from them

So india would prefer to torture, rape and kill people rather than listen to their grievances and address them as savages, rather than humans. Great. Most of the world don't claim to be the world's largest democracy. Again another time you, a maggot, says "oh look at them and we can do the same"

I don't know what you means but people of Punjab never stopped joining Punjab police , CRPF , indian army  or representing india in sports even in dark days of 80s and 90s and majority of them were from your caste and rural background.

People of Panjab including Sikhs worked for the moghals administration. But the difference? In their hearts they worked for the betterment of the Panth.

Mr Phulka has sent Sajjan kumar in jail and sent many in jails by living in India. Now please tell me what you people have done for justice apart from begging it from world powers

Well, we haven't made excuses for it like you. Living outside India, our involvement and reach is always limited. But yours isn't, and that still didn't stop your lot waving those tirangas.

Also please tell me what is the way forward and how you people are going to get khalistan and justice by sitting in Canada. 

Well how have you got justice sitting in india? At least we have the freedom of expression here in our democracies. You dindus don't even have that.