PREMANAND MAHARAJA JI

Kaur10

28 minutes ago, Kaur10 said:

Is here anyone else who listens to PREMANAND MAHARAJA JI on You Tube daily? I am finding answers to my questions in his parvachans.  HE IS A TRUE LIVING SAINT and says Universal TRUTH that aligns with SIKH religion too. 

Bhen ji dass heard of his name and they do look like a kamai wale gurmukh. 

But its really good that you like his deewans.

On 10/25/2023 at 11:38 PM, Soulfinder said:

they do look like a kamai wale gurmukh

ਬਾਣੀ ਅਤੇ ਵਚਨਾਂ ਤੋਂ ਪਤਾ ਲੱਗ ਜਾਂਦਾ ਕੇ ਉਹ ਪਰਮਾਤਮਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਮਿਲੇ ਹੋਏ ਨੇ, ਬਹੁਤ ਹੀ ਨਿਮਰਤਾ ਹੈ ਉਹਨਾਂ ਵਿੱਚ. 

Apart from talking about Bhagti marg , they openly talk about current 'KAAM' issues faced by youngsters like live-in relationships, physical relations before marriage, marriage issues and yesterday's video include gay/lesbian topic.  They told that there is a need for these topic to be discussed openly to help people in kalyug. 

If anyone is looking for some answer, try to search their videos on you tube (Bhajan Marg channel)

@Ragmaala same here veer!

Me too, I have HUGE RESPECT for MAHARAJ JI. 

THEIR BACHANS SHOWS GOD IS ONE, REAL SAINTS HAVE SAME PERSONALITIES, ALL OF THEIR BACHANS HAVE THE SAME MEANING, THEY ARE ALL VERY ‘NIRLEP’ and everything else Sukhmani Sahib paori states about Brahmgyani !

In earlier days I was feeling guilty because I noticed myself getting addicted listening to their BACHANS as I have always considered BABA ISHER SINGH JI RARA SAHIB WALE AS MY GURU WHO HAS SOWN SEED OF PARMATAMA LOVE IN MY HEART.  BABA ISHER SINGH JI IS THE ONE WHOM I SAW AS MY FIRST PHYSICAL GURU ON THIS EARTH. Then I got my answer from MAHARAJ JI’s videos that IT IS PARMATMA WHO IS DOING THESE BACHANS VIA him AND SANGAT IS LOVING him.  It is not him but HIM (GOD). 

I also found other babas doing TV/stage shows fake. 

We are all blessed who have found MAHARAJ JI , ENJOYING THEIR BACHANS and doing NAAM KAMAI NOW. 

I really wanted to visit them during my next India trip, rest is WAHEGURU’s will. 

29 minutes ago, Sajjan_Thug said:

Waheguru Ji

Did you find good nam simran Sangat.  If not,  here are some good groups.

Yes I have found Guru Maneo Granth Gurudwara Sahib near London, practising Naam Simran at home.  

These days under the effect of kalyug, I find it difficult to wake up at Amrit Wela for Naam Kamai, doing my meditation after 6am.