Sikh Girl Duped by Muslim's Love(Converted her)

Guest Javanmard

My experience is that stupid stereotypes prevail in both communities. Interestingly enough it always comes from people who don't know their own religion properly let alone other people's religion. It's Kal Jug and it seems sad idiots be it Sikhs or Muslims need to have someone to hate to feel good about themselves.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think that this whole topic is losing its balance. its suppose to be about sikh girls being converted into muslim girls.

Overall i think that this is a very modern society, sikh gals know what and how a muslim boy looks like and would know how they approach sikh girls in order for them to succeed in converting them into muslims.

Yet, sikh girls still fall for it. I once had a muslim girl that tried to and asked for me to convert into islam. All i offer to other religons is friendship. I told her to f*** off. I love sikhi and despite living in Kal Yug, im here to protect my sikh sisters. There is only one woman and man for every one as i see it. Sikh boys arent all that good either. they play just about every single girl there is. My point is, muslims will try anything to convert especially sikh females into islam.

So please my sikh sisters, be careful.

P.s. i did not mean any offence to anyone

The girl wasn't forced to do anything. She seems rather silly and immature and unfortunately paid a high price for her mistakes. But they were self-inflicted.

Girls may be confused if, as was claimed, Muslim guys wear karah and change their names but you'd think the penny would drop when they were asking them to convert!?!

I don't know any sikh girls that have "fallen" for it and the views about muslims and sikh girls being expressed are a little stereotypical.

Errr, because they knew they were supported by the Nazis, Hitler declared war shortly after Pearl Harbour! You need to learn your WWII history dude! ;)

AFTER pearl harbour?????

Was that the other second world war then???

Errr, we won the war buddy, without us, there would be no England left!

Ahh...don't you just love the American version of the war.... :LOL:

Did you win in vietnam too? :LOL:

The moghuls????

Every religion has a history of abusing or abuse meted out to them. How long are you going to hold a grudge and judge people by the actions of their ancestors??

history repeats itself

guru gobind singhji was backstabbed by a moghul

how could u forget

his innocent sweet children were killed by the moghuls

you will find these days that al queda and the terrorist organisations have a similarity with the moghuls basically they want to convert the whole world...

anyways we knocked the moghuls down, we kicked em off their balance..

you see it happening today innocent people dying in the name of terrorism..

the best religion of all religions is to remember god

i dont get why people can stay in the country that fed them and bomb it down..

im proud of the khalsa

if it wasnt for the khalsa we might not be sikh today

think about it..

we have to prevent our sikh sisters from being converted to some religion

stand against injustice

if you see any indian girl being converted 2 some next religion by force do something about it.. go after the dude..

we need to form an organisation that goes after fundamentalists

history repeats itself

guru gobind singhji was backstabbed by a moghul

how could u forget

his innocent sweet children were killed by the moghuls

you will find these days that al queda and the terrorist organisations have a similarity with the moghuls basically they want to convert the whole world...

Convert the whole world? I didnt hear about this. Isnt it more political than about religion itself? Cos I seriously doubt they have set out to convert the world.

And how bout remembering not to judge a whole grp of ppl by the actions of a few? You wouldnt like it if others started judging Sikhs in such a manner if something similar happened.

anyways we knocked the moghuls down, we kicked em off their balance..

you see it happening today innocent people dying in the name of terrorism..

the best religion of all religions is to remember god

i dont get why people can stay in the country that fed them and bomb it down..

im proud of the khalsa

if it wasnt for the khalsa we might not be sikh today

think about it..

Everyone is, all Sikhs, but that doesnt mean you have to view another religion as the 'enemy'.

we have to prevent our sikh sisters from being converted to some religion

educate them..make them aware.. the rest is up to them

stand against injustice

if you see any indian girl being converted 2 some next religion by force do something about it.. go after the dude..

we need to form an organisation that goes after fundamentalists

and do what...kill them? beat them up?

create more religious tension in the community and prove to the non-desis that all their stereotypes about the asian community are true?

id rather die then be converted

respect to u... but not everyone that converts does so because they were forced to convert... most ppl convert by choice.

Noor: Please read the History of early Islam, strating from the days of the Prophet.

Whats Dar ul Islam and Dar Ul Harab.

Is it incorrect that Jews and Pagans were murdered by the Prophet in cold blood ?

Is it incorrect that their women were captured, made slaves and given to the followers of the prophet to be used as sex machines ?

Is it incorrect that the Prophet married beautiful Jewess the same night after killing her husband abd relatives.

Is it incorrect that Quran clearly states that u should fight and destroy the infidels and humiliate the people of the book..

Please address these questions Noor.

Suggested reading: Life of Mahomet: Sir William Muir

Convert the whole world? I didnt hear about this. Isnt it more political than about religion itself? Cos I seriously doubt they have set out to convert the world.

And how bout remembering not to judge a whole grp of ppl by the actions of a few? You wouldnt like it if others started judging Sikhs in such a manner if something similar happened.

Everyone is, all Sikhs, but that doesnt mean you have to view another religion as the 'enemy'.

educate them..make them aware.. the rest is up to them

and do what...kill them? beat them up?

create more religious tension in the community and prove to the non-desis that all their stereotypes about the asian community are true?

respect to u... but not everyone that converts does so because they were forced to convert... most ppl convert by choice.

okies im sorry

Noor: Please read the History of early Islam, strating from the days of the Prophet.

Whats Dar ul Islam and Dar Ul Harab.

Is it incorrect that Jews and Pagans were murdered by the Prophet in cold blood ?

Is it incorrect that their women were captured, made slaves and given to the followers of the prophet to be used as sex machines ?

Is it incorrect that the Prophet married beautiful Jewess the same night after killing her husband abd relatives.

Is it incorrect that Quran clearly states that u should fight and destroy the infidels and humiliate the people of the book..

Please address these questions Noor.

Suggested reading: Life of Mahomet: Sir William Muir

So are you telling me that because Prophet Mohammed did such things and theres a history of violence in Islam.. we should hold all Muslims accountable? This should be held against them and they should be judged by this?

My post from before said nothing about Islam itself. If you read it again you'll see that there is no comment made by me there that supports Islam or anything about the history of Islam and the Prophet.

I am not saying u support Islam.

However I would just like to make my point that people who are following Islam by the very rules of their religion have to be like and do like the prophet did. Or dont they cease to be muslims ?

I mean if the leader showed them the way,wouldnt the followers follow.

The point is that Islam gives its followers a clear agenda, which it wants muslims to follow. They may or may not becauase of Humanitariian sensibilities BUT not because of their religion.

I am not saying u support Islam.

However I would just like to make my point that people who are following Islam by the very rules of their religion have to be like and do like the prophet did. Or dont they cease to be muslims ?

I mean if the leader showed them the way,wouldnt the followers follow.

The point is that Islam gives its followers a clear agenda, which it wants muslims to follow. They may or may not becauase of Humanitariian sensibilities BUT not because of their religion.

Yet how many of them actually live as the Prophet did?

Only a minority maybe do.

Orchids wrote:

id rather die then be converted

There's something called brainwashing :roll:

so even if you think there not forcing they are you using mind games to defeat you.......so yes that is a way to get you to convert becoz thats the point of the subject

u know what people like yourself will one day will probably experience from a musalman battle and will probably lose

at the end of the day who's side on the battlefield you actually on? do you think muslims really like us, have you read the quran? have you been in the mind of a muslim? do you know what theer actually state about being infidels?

and this things about the prophet being good and his followers being bad........BUT aren't the followers.... following what the angel told what the prophet to write in the Quran or are they making this up?

hmmmmmmmm

There's something called brainwashing :roll:

so even if you think there not forcing they are you using mind games to defeat you.......so yes that is a way to get you to convert becoz thats the point of the subject

Lol pleaseeeeeeeeeee give me a break! Brainwashing :roll:

So how about ppl from a different religion that embrace Sikhi ..r they being brainwashed too?

u know what people like yourself will one day will probably experience from a musalman battle and will probably lose

People like me?

I dont appreciate you telling me what will or wont happen to me.

• 2 weeks later...

Punjabis tend to over-react. And relegious sikhs tend to turn a blind eye to reality. Ultimately, there needs to be an in between mentality; yes not ALL muslims are x y or z. However, conversions DO happen, and bullying DOES happen (especially to kesh dhari sikhs) AND a mojority of sunni muslims (especially from the pakistani community) DISLIKE sikhs (whether they will say it to your face or not.)

Similarly, theres not so nice punjabi sikhs out there, who also need to be taught a lesson.

Akaaal