Can't get a horse? Then get a motorbike.

WAHEGURUJIKAKHALSAWAHEGURUJIKIFATEH!

Its says in various Rehitname (im sure there is more than one) that the Khalsa should keep a good War Horse. I doubt many Khalsa would be able to ride a horse, never mind keep one (and look after, feed etc).

I think a close suitable alternative would be a motorbike. What does the sangat think? you can still gallop (or ride) down your street and execute a leaning blow with your almighty (super light titanium) Tegh. :LOL:

Im going to have a motorbike at uni, well actually, it depends on how much chittar my parents give me for coming up with the insane idea. they think i will kill myself... (im probably more likely to kill others). :twisted:

FACT: At least 5 times more people die in this country from obeasity related diseases and conditions, than being killed on our roads through car accidents etc.

Wouldn't it be nice so a see a group of bhuchangees on a couple of yamaha R1s? (fastest production bike in the world, well it was the last time i checked)

Im going to have a motorbike at uni, well actually, it depends on how much chittar my parents give me for coming up with the insane idea.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!... singh, perhaps u should spell it 'shittar' to stop people getting the wrong idea! :wink:

but on the bike thing... there's nothing like riding on a motorbike with an ucha damala & a pair of shades!!! 8)

i'm skint... anyone wanna buy me a bike?? :D