Sampradayas, Gurus, Conflict...Oh My !

The reason I'm averse to using the term 'Snatan' coupled with 'Sikhi' is because it suggests a Sikhi that is something other than Snatan. Sikhi is essentially Snatan, rather than a new revealed tradition. I also feel that the term came into vogue as a reaction to non-snatan or reform Sikhi. And I concure that texts I've read describe the link to the four sons of Brahma, and the consequential associated principles.

Guest Sardar Moderator Singh

jtsingh, please expand with the references you allude to, these should make interesting read and a subject of good debate.

Thanks!

I know my mother is ill but I also know how much she has done for me. I won't leave her: what about you?

Lalleshvari, great analogy.

But i would like to ask you. How can we help the mother?? When mother herself dont want to get help as in how can we help the sampardha coming out of the negativity when those good people who represent the sampardha...do not wish to recnognize the disease or like to cure it.

We outside singhs who have no real samparha so that we can help... because we got no right.. we are nobody...we dont represent khalsa since we are not from (budda dal, nirmalie, udasi, sevapanthis).... we are not even sikhs we are just creation of british as our belowed brothers put it (taksal, rara sahib, nanaksar, sant-samaj, akj) ... but you are right:

I know my mother is ill but I also know how much she has done for me. I won't leave her: what about you?

We regardless who dont have any lineage like to help the panth(mother) because we cant see the mother slowly dying (of irka) where there is no such thing as prem(pyaaaar) between each other....thats what this thread is about.... me being an malech (because i didnt tasted amrit from budda dal or anyother 3 sampardha's/hazoor sahib) telling the singhs who represent the sampardha that there is a problem with our mother...lets all get together... first recnognize the problem and then root out the problem...

I was listening to sant baba jagjeet singh horkhowalie katha where he talks about the soo called jathedars from 5 takhts who suppose to be 5 panj pyare when any panthic matters comes... they themselves couldnt sit and talk properly in one place... even they doin irka... no pyaar... all in ego-bandwagon..... its that worse!

In this thread: whole point was to acknoweldging that no sampardha is safe currently all are surronded or influenced by negative practices.... but people who represent those sampardha's dont want to admit it that is even more sad and that makes me back off and sadly let the "mother" die in suffering... :cry: :cry: :cry:

I m really sorry if i said anything offensive to people ( I know i did, but all in good intention to save my beloved mother)...

my last post in this thread

take care

VahiguroojikakhalsaVahigurooojikifateh

Guest Javanmard

Rara Sahib is affiliated to the Nirmala sampradaya.

Even when one is NOT a member of any samoradaya (majority of SIkhs) there is no reason to depress.First of all the the sampradayas are like special forces: the entire army cannot be part of the special forces yet it has to acknowledge that these special forces are necessary.

Now all those who have taken khande di pahul and believe in the Guru Granth Sahib (in its three forms) are part of the hierarchy of the Nihang worldview. Remember 1.Singh,2.Nihang Singh,3. Akali Nihang Singh. Even a regular Singh ows allegiance to Budha Dal authority.

The caste issue in Budha Dal is a complex one and one needs to understand the socio-historical context of this issues to undersand why it exists. To judge this isse with modern day Western bourgeois values just makes things worse.

I hope that dear Amrit Pal Singh will not receive similar treatment when he brings out the translation of "Hazoori Maryada Prabodh" in the future which will inevitably rattle a few cages..

I think Amrit bhaji is not going to translate Hazoori Maryada Prabodh. He was thinking to make its original Punjabi version available online, but Narsingha bhaji said in another thread that Hazoori Maryada Prabodh is coming on Narsingha's site, so Amrit bhaji canceled his planning and started to work on Rahatnama Bhai Chaupa Singh (in Punjabi), which is completed and available in PDF format.

I had assumed Amrit Pal Singh was bringing out his version of the text. However, the entire text - "Sri Hazoori Maryada Prabodh" by Sriman 108 Sant Baba Jaginder Singh Ji will be coming soon on www.sarbloh.info along with commentary on it by prominant Akali Nihang Singhs...

Just be patient...