Whats the best Internet browser?  

24 members have voted

1. 1.

• Internet Explorer
    • Opera
    • Mozilla
    • Netscape Navigator
    • Other

I've just installed Opera, and its not too bad. But it has some very annoying features. For example, on this forum I cannot select text and then press <quote>. I have to press the quote button first, enter the text, then press the quote button again.

And some web pages that use Applets take a lot longer to load then in IE.

Is Mozilla a better alternative?

I used to had opera. Opera has some really good features except comptibality with forums....thats why i installed it.

We should email the opera tech support to fix this bug if its possible. If this is fixed i will use opera browser all together.

I haven't tried Mozilla but you can try it and let me know as well :D

I pretty much use both opera and internet explorer full time. Opera's is useful when you need to hack website info, because of its "lack" of features, or when I need to do heavy downloading..... Internet Explorer I like when I just need to go through things.

Main plus with internet explorer is how well intwined it is with Windows.

• 1 month later...

I use Mozilla Firefox and it is an awesome browser once you have installed the correct plugins for your needs. It also has many features that are far better for the ser experience i.e. tabbed broswing which weans you can view many websites from just ONE window. I know I won't be going back to IE.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I use Mozilla Firefox and it is an awesome browser once you have installed the correct plugins for your needs. It also has many features that are far better for the ser experience i.e. tabbed broswing which weans you can view many websites from just ONE window. I know I won't be going back to IE.

u said the words for me. lol.