Family: a non-Sikh picture

Guest Javanmard

Guest Javanmard

As the Islamic section has been closed due to the impious behaviour of those who slander against prophets, avatars and saints, I post this picture here. This picture depicts Imam Ali (as) holding his sons Imam Hassan (as), Imam Hussain (as) with his arms and Lady Fatima (as) sitting on his lap. Beautiful picture...

4.jpg

Ali i think was the son in law of Muhhomed* i think he thought he would become the next imam after muhhamed past away.but he did not n Abu Baker became, the imam, well thats wa i no.

very beautiful picture.

actually Ali is the son in law and cousin of Muhamed (pbuh)

According to Shiites, Muhamed chose Ali as his succesor in leadership. There was a power play etc. BUT the Shiites split following Imam Ali as leader. The rest is history.

akalbir

Guest Javanmard

The [ainter is Mahmoud Farshchian, an Iranian artist world renowned for his modern use of traditional Iranian techniques! Lady Fatima's (AS) shahidi was recently celebrated by the Shi'as. God said to the Prophet (pbuh): If it wasn't for Fatima neither you nor Ali would have existed!

This woman was absolutely fantastic and surely an example for all womankind be it Sikhs, Muslims, Hindus or Christians!!!

Guest Javanmard

You mean a kefeh. I really don't know why you call it "blanket" would you like it if people used the word "towel" for the dastar?

The Imams used all kind of headgear adapted to the situation.

Ot's nice to know that Imam Ali's (AS) sword is conserved in Keshgarh Sahib.

Guest Maha_Pavitar

I believe (AS) stands for 'Alaihis Salam' which is similar to PBUH-->Peace be upon him, but I read somewhere that they ask that we do not use PBUH with the prophet's name as it doesn't give the full meaning. Could someone shed light on this please?