Dasam/Sarbloh Granth Sahib Question

If yoou are a nihung, you should be fighting for khalsa raaj. What are you doing here then? Go fight for khalistan if you are a real nihung. Also if you do abackground check on niungs, 60% will have a criminal record. It is a fact. If you beleive me, go check the police files. They become ihungs like poohla and become agents of GOI and oppose Khalistan (Khalsa Raaj). Who gave nihungs gave permissiont o take sukha? Sukha was first taken by Sukha Singh, he used to it a lot and made others take it too. This is how this disease came into the panth.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If yoou are a nihung, you should be fighting for khalsa raaj. What are you doing here then? Go fight for khalistan if you are a real nihung. Also if you do abackground check on niungs, 60% will have a criminal record. It is a fact. If you beleive me, go check the police files. They become ihungs like poohla and become agents of GOI and oppose Khalistan (Khalsa Raaj). Who gave nihungs gave permissiont o take sukha? Sukha was first taken by Sukha Singh, he used to it a lot and made others take it too. This is how this disease came into the panth.

Same old crap again. When did I say I don't beleive in Khalsa?

You think I am an Udasi?

talk about handbags at ten paces.... lol

Look, please read the following and comment on anything you care to disagree on and WHY:

1) If the Adi Granth is my guru, then i am a 'sikh' (the definition i woll make our common reference point, agreed?)

2) The rehit of khande ke amrit is not explicit in the Adi Granth

3) The notion of the Khalsa is not detailed either

4) 3 of the 5 components of Nitnem are not from THE Adi Granth

5) The notion of religious identity is infact submissed by the Adi Granth

6) AND KHALISTAN ....... I don't even have enough respect for that notion to care to comment

So question remains, the great poet that Guru Gobind SINGH was, where is his poetry..... ? Who are the Khalsa, if not explicit in the creators own words, then it must be ur man made infactuation